Liquor at Horror Nights

77 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite HHN watering hole?

• Margaritaville
    • Bob Marley's : A Tribute
    • Drink Cart/Stands
    • Finnegans!
    • Fat Tuesdays
    • Cigarz

The secret is out!, I have gone there before HHN and their was maybe 10 people

in there, last year we missed the stay & scream(4:50 and they turned us away) went to

cigarz there was 4 of us and 2 others in the place, this was on a Sat. FYI , those who

don't like to be around smokers might want to skip it. It is a indoor bar that allows smoking.

in there, last year we missed the stay & scream(4:50 and they turned us away) went to

cigarz there was 4 of us and 2 others in the place, this was on a Sat. FYI , those who

don't like to be around smokers might want to skip it. It is a indoor bar that allows smoking.

I think it will be a little busier this opening weekend.. just sayin' :lol: I can't wait to try it!

Cigarz makes Flaming Dr. Peppers?! I know where i'm stopping by this year. ohmy.gif

Brings back memories, lol

First of all, THIS.^ = :lol:

Second, my fiance always talk about how cheap Cigarz is but we have yet to go there together for some reason. It's really easy to pass by in CityWalk since it's on the 2nd floor. x.x I also have the need to try new things since it's my first HHN being 21. :)

I'm not an avid smoker at all, but I do enjoy a cigar now and then in a year. I see this being a very fun opening weekend.

The crowd in Cigarz varies depending on what time you go and what events are happening in the area. Last year I went to Cigarz for 3/4ths of my HHN pregaming and the crowd was not bad at all; however, it was also around 4:30/5ish.

Yes... and normally sports are on. We'll see if there's actually football though...

I don't want to turn this discussion into something else, BUT there is talk if there is a NFL player lockout, we might be looking at college games being played on Sunday too. :D

that 190 octane sounds pretty good; I may have to try it since everybody keeps talking about it hah also...why do I feel that Cigarz is going to be a horrnightnightmares hangout this coming October? rofl

also, I totally forgot all about Finnigans!!!

190 octtane is good, but its one of those drinks that an hour later your tired with the fake 151 they put in it. the octane is somthing to get when u leave the park and on the way back to your room for some fun

I can't say I have ever gotten tired from it. The exact opposite actually. Besides it isn't 151 it's grain alcohol, at least that's what is advertised.