Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

Hey Thomas did you get any recordings of the lagoon or amity loops, just curious.

Nah man :\ My friend that I was supposed to go with never called me back..so I ended up not going. 50/50 if I am going tomorrow. If I am I will try to record Lagoon & Amity

Is anybody gonna post a link to the full event music? I really wanna get it before halloween :)

If you go on you tube type in HHN 21 Soundtracks and that is all the official music used at the event this year!

It's not all of the event music but most of it. except for Night Maze & Lagoon & Amity area.

Edited by Thomashhn

Into the Woods / the Witch from the Sleepy Hollow soundtrack was play from what I recall.

I'd just like to confirm that the song does in fact play in Winter's Night. I kept an ear out for it last night and heard it clearly just before you go into the caretaker's hut.

So when I was walking around the park Sunday night and heard the loop, I tried using " sound hound" but no luck :( I'll try it again soon. But on another note..for the Poe house is there only that one song track playing through out the house?

Live reference recordings would do better then trying to do it in the park, cause the park doesnt have good WIFI pickup so thats pobably why you werent having luck. Make recordings of the full loops and then upload them here and let us all see what we can come up with :). Works much easier, dude ;) !

L.J.M.

Live reference recordings would do better then trying to do it in the park, cause the park doesnt have good WIFI pickup so thats pobably why you werent having luck. Make recordings of the full loops and then upload them here and let us all see what we can come up with :). Works much easier, dude ;) !

L.J.M.

Ah right! I understand. I am going tonight so I will record Amity area & Lagoon area

Well I finally got to go last night but unfortunately my camera that does video died early on so I couldn't record anything. I did definitly hear the Excorcism Of Emily Rose track near the lagoon as well as the main titles from TCM: The Begining multiple times last night. There is also something playing from a little radio inside Nightingales and it was an old soundding song being song by a woman. It was just too noisy to make it out. If I can get out there again there is a few more things I want to try but getting out there may not happen. Oh yeah and these are the preshow songs that played last night forthe first Bill and ted Show:

Love In America by JTX

Paris (Ooh La la) by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

Magnetic Baby by Semi Precious Weapons

Edited by dkrfla

Excellent, can't wait to work on them, unfortunately I am working til 12am both today and tomorrow, but my mornings are spared :) ! I'll check them out then!

Here are the links. I posted them on my Media Fire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m4yzc4un0vhkwwg

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxzrdksp33ejkkw

http://www.mediafire.com/?0tb0k5akmjazqhi

I tried my best!

I recorded some music from my last trip about 2 weeks ago. I checked and you guys don't have it up yet. Sorry but I can't remember where I recorded it but I believe it was at the entrance to Forsaken and The In Between. The song is "I Have Sinned" from the soundtrack "Priest" by Christopher Young. priest-front-cover-73127.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks for all your hard work.