Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

Im very sorry ya'll, but wanna be surprised with the Bill and Ted show and dont wanna listen to Gambit's audio until after tomorrow night (I go to HHN 21 tomorrow). Im very sorry to everyone and hope you all understand. After I see the show, THEN, I will work on the audio for it.

Also, Gambit, we need more audio for the parkwide stuff (Amity music, Lagoon and Parkwide (if anything is playing). We do need Winter's Knight as well. Also, this one is a request on my behalf. I need a good clean audio recording the entire Archway video (I have no clue how long it is). Not just do I want the audio for my listening pleasure, but I'm about 50% sure there is more music than the one I found before (I would be shocked if it is only the 1 track).

Thanks dude.

Luke (L.J.M.)

Edited by HHNFreak2006

Also, Gambit, we need more audio for the parkwide stuff (Amity music, Lagoon and Parkwide (if anything is playing). We do need Winter's Knight as well. Also, this one is a request on my behalf. I need a good clean audio recording the entire Archway video (I have no clue how long it is). Not just do I want the audio for my listening pleasure, but I'm about 50% sure there is more music than the one I found before (I would be shocked if it is only the 1 track).

The bad news is my phone crapped out on me for the first part of the night so no Winter's Night. The good news is I was able to get a good recording of the arch video for you! ;)

Evil Supremacy by Nick Phoenix plays in Canyon.

Thats actually the group Two Steps From Hell and the Disk is Volume #1 and its on Disk 2. Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergerson make up that group which primarily does trailer music for movies. Thanks for the tag though!

I went though Winters Night tonight and I just don't hear any real music. There is some sorta wind and some kind of choir effect at the beginning of the maze... Which I guess could be a track... but it isn't really melodious.

I have a hunch about this, maybe. Did it happen to sound like this?

Tons of audio work for me tomorrow!

2x 7 Scarezone

2x Grown Evil Scarezone

2x Canyon of the Lost Souls Scarezone

2x Acid Assault Scarezone

2x Your Luck Has Run Out Scarezone

2x NightMaze Scarezone

2x Forsaken Maze

2x In Between Maze

2x Nevermore Maze

2x Saws N Steam Maze

2x BloodenGutz Maze

2x Thing Maze

2x Winter Knight

1x Archway Video

1x Jaws Ride

1x Bill and Ted Show

1x Nightingales :( (tried to go again, but the line was 2hrs)

Will begin tomorrow with the tags and stuff. Goodnight!!

Luke L.J.M.

I would need a full recording of the loop to see what's used, also can anyone get live full recordings of the lagoon and amity loops so we can determine what music is used?!

I could try when I go tomorrow..it will be from my iPhone tho. Would that work?