Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

Sure thing! :)

Well Blood Prey is so loud it is nigh impossible to figure out. I think I have heard music but I'm not sure. There is just some many bomb and gun sounds.

For Winter's Night, When I first heard the name I thought the same. I know there is music but I couldn't make it out. I will take an actual recorder next week (not just my phone) and see if I get anywhere.

No need to find it my friend. Enjoy! :)

P.S. UniversalFreak is right on one of the songs. The other song is called "Destroying the Lobby" - Bioshock 2

Hey guys, while waiting in line for the Forsaken the other day, it totally dawned on me that one of the songs is Gil's Entertainment from the Bioshock 2 soundtrack. This song also plays in part of the Nightingales, I believe. I am pretty certain I heard part of it near the beginning of the house.

No need to find it my friend. Enjoy! :)

P.S. UniversalFreak is right on one of the songs. The other song is called "Destroying the Lobby" - Bioshock 2

Thanks I did not see his post... Those are spot on! Thanks to both of you... I added them to the list.

Anyone have any idea what Witer's Night is or that 3rd track I posted from Grown Evil?

Thanks I did not see his post... Those are spot on! Thanks to both of you... I added them to the list.

Anyone have any idea what Witer's Night is or that 3rd track I posted from Grown Evil?

I posted earlier in the thread about your recording done in Acid Assault for the third song and I picked up "31 Ghosts IV" by Nine Inch Nails. Unfortunately for your recording for Grown Evil, I couldn't tag anything.

I went back and did some listening to the Silent Hill soundtracks and I finally identified the third track in Grown Evil from Jeramy's audio recording:

"Sacred Land of Moneton" from the Silent Hill movie soundtrack

I went back and did some listening to the Silent Hill soundtracks and I finally identified the third track in Grown Evil from Jeramy's audio recording:

"Sacred Land of Moneton" from the Silent Hill movie soundtrack

Right on the money! and I thought it was just a bad recording... it sounds just like it.

So I went took a few audio recordings of some houses the other day. I couldn't seem to get anything out of them but I'll upload them anyways. Maybe someone else will have better luck. I also took a full audio recording of Bill and Ted.

I did tag Severed Limbs Are Hazardous Waste from the Dead Space soundtrack in The Forsaken though. Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet since it wasn't on the list.

Did you do Winter's Night?

Nope. I usually do Winter's Night first and always forget to record it. I only did The Forsaken, Nevermore and Bill & Ted. I'm not sure when the videos will actually go up since I already uploaded them to YouTube but the site is undergoing "maintenence." That being said Universal uploaded a video of Gloria Estefan going through Winter's Night today and I think it might be our best chance to hear the music without someone screaming every 2 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsN8rWr7jwU&feature=channel_video_title

Hey guys... So I'm a bit obsessed with the Nevermore house. It's the perfect concept, perfect execution, perfectly done overall.

The only reason I created this account was because I noticed some information was sadly missing from this thread. And in my obsession with the house, my research brought me to an answer that I felt I *needed* to share with all of you.

Brian Tyler's score for "Frailty" is used for the entrance to the Nevermore house; I believe it's the main title, but I could be mistaken. While I haven't found any YouTube clips of the music, the score is available to download from iTunes, Amazon, and the like.

Hope I was able to shed some light! :)

Here's the Bill & Ted Audio. It's to big for YouTube so I put it up for download.

Bill & Ted 2011

Brian Tyler's score for "Frailty" is used for the entrance to the Nevermore house; I believe it's the main title, but I could be mistaken. While I haven't found any YouTube clips of the music, the score is available to download from iTunes, Amazon, and the like.

Hope I was able to shed some light! :)

OMG I LOVE YOU! That is definetly where the music is from judging buy the previews on iTunes. As to which track it is I can't say. It could be one of 4 songs on there.

Yeah you're right. Main titles. I matched them up exactly.... around 40 seconds into the main titles.

Here is a comparison fading each in and out to show they match...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/425977/Poe%20-%20Audio%20comparison.mp3

On a side note... Anyone know where Universal got the Scala and Kolacny brothers "radio edit" of Beautiful people. I can't find it anywhere. I really like the song but I don't like profanity in the music I listen to.

I'm going tonight for a little while. Is there anything I should record besides Winter's Night?

Yeah you're right. Main titles. I matched them up exactly.... around 40 seconds into the main titles.

Haha, that was actually pretty cool.

On a side note... Anyone know where Universal got the Scala and Kolacny brothers "radio edit" of Beautiful people. I can't find it anywhere. I really like the song but I don't like profanity in the music I listen to.

I am sure they edited it themselves. The track they use isn't the complete song I don't think. I will go back and listen again and edit it for you if i can.