Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

I'm not sure about this, the audio in this sounds like:

"Room 111" from the Silent Hill movie soundtrack

I tagged a track out of this recording:

"Half Day" from the Silent Hill game soundtrack

Acid assault... Sounds a lot like another NIN song but it didn't sound like the two listed.

http://www.jeramywalton.com/music/samples/Sawsandsteam.mp3

Sounds like "31 Ghosts IV" by Nine Inch Nails, to me.

Music by the lagoon.. Ignore my brother-in-law talking in the middle

http://www.jeramywalton.com/music/samples/laggonmusic.mp3

This sounds like something from the Scream movie soundtracks, but not sure which one.

This really sounds like "Don't Cry" from the Silent Hill game soundtrack, with overlaid sound effects.

Sounds like "31 Ghosts IV" by Nine Inch Nails, to me.

This sounds like something from the Scream movie soundtracks, but not sure which one.

This really sounds like "Don't Cry" from the Silent Hill game soundtrack, with overlaid sound effects.

I don't think it is. I have heard this audio before. Let me investigate further.

In the queue line, are they playing the trailer to the film

Yes well in the winter's Night queue...

As for the two tracks...

The first one is called "Road to Antarctica". The other is "Sander Bucks" and I think you are right these are the two tracks in the house. I updated the list.

Ok I am totally confused now. Which links are the songs from the houses and what are their names? Is there music from the Thing in Winters knights que?

Sorry to confuse you man. The trailer for The thing is playing in the winter's Night queue (on the stage by RRR). The song in The thing house are: "The Road to Antartica" and "Sander Bucks" off the OST for the movie. (I already added them to first post).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMRmVkxjEz8&feature=BFa&list=SP16E7A279D16683B5&lf=list_related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_m5kZL6DrU&feature=BFa&list=SP16E7A279D16683B5&lf=list_related

I have been working on this project for 2dys and finally found 7 of the 8 songs for Death Drums. Here is the listing....

Back in Black – Back in Black Album by AC/DC

Hells Bells – Back in Black Album by AC/DC

Last Friday Night (Sidney Samson Club Mix) – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Album by Katy Perry

Living Dead Girl – Hellbilly Deluxe Album by Rob Zombie

Thriller (Richard Grey Mash-Up) – Thriller Album by Eric Prydz

U.F.O. (K-Hole Bass Riddim) – Addicted to Bass 2011 Album featuring Jack Beats

Where Dem Girls At (Afrojack Remix) – Digital Downloads (Only on Itunes) by David Guetta featuring Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj

There is another song from another video that wont tag, I will continue to work more on the videos as well as myself will going too HHN on Friday! YAY!

Luke (L.J.M.)

Edited by HHNFreak2006

It's ok JW I confuse easily. For example I didn't know that you could add stuff to my posts and so I didn't even think to look there. Please feel free to add more stuff if i miss it. Now i just wonder about music inside Winters Knight and Nightingales. I figure since NG is set in WWI then maybe there might be some music from that era playing in the background or maybe not. I think the song Winters Knight by Nox Arcana would be perfect for that house but i doubt thats what they use. Any insight on either of these two houses?

It's ok JW I confuse easily. For example I didn't know that you could add stuff to my posts and so I didn't even think to look there. Please feel free to add more stuff if i miss it. Now i just wonder about music inside Winters Knight and Nightingales. I figure since NG is set in WWI then maybe there might be some music from that era playing in the background or maybe not. I think the song Winters Knight by Nox Arcana would be perfect for that house but i doubt thats what they use. Any insight on either of these two houses?

Sure thing! :)

Well Blood Prey is so loud it is nigh impossible to figure out. I think I have heard music but I'm not sure. There is just some many bomb and gun sounds.

For Winter's Night, When I first heard the name I thought the same. I know there is music but I couldn't make it out. I will take an actual recorder next week (not just my phone) and see if I get anywhere.