Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

Scarezones

Archway:

Shotgun from the Movie The Happening

7:

The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson

The Beautiful People" by the Scala & Kolancy Brothers.

Acid Assault:

20 Ghosts III by Nine inch Nails

23 Ghosts III by Nine Inch Nails

31 Ghosts IV by Nine Inch Nails

Your Luck Has Run Out:

Luck be A Lady by Frank Sinatra

These Foolish Things by Lennie Tristano

Grown Evil:

Opened Way

Alessa's Harmony

Sacred Land of Moneton

from the Silent Hill Movie Soundtrack

Canyon Of Dark Souls:

Catch 666

Evil Supremecy

by Two Steps From Hell from Volume I

Nightmaze:

Sound Effects

World Expo/Lagoon Area:

Main Titles

Ten Push Ups

From The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Soundtrack

For Anneliese Michel

The Suffering Begins

Interlude I

From the Exorcism of Emily Rose OST

Houses

Winters Night:

Into the Woods / the Witch

From The Sleepy Hollow soundtrack

The Thing:

Road to Antarctica and Sander Bucks

From the 2011 soundtrack to The Thing by Marco Beltrami

Humanity II

From the 1982 soundtrack to The Thing by Ennio Morricone

The In-Between:

Room 111

From the Soundtrack to the movie Silent Hill

Nevermore - The Madness of Poe:

Main Title

From the Frailty OST by Brian Tyler

The Forsaken:

Severed Limbs Are Hazardous Waste

The Leviathon

by Jason Graves From The Dead Space Game Soundtrack

Nightingales - Blood Prey:

Destroying the Lobby

Gil's Entertainment

From Bioshock 2 - Sounds from the Lighthouse.

H.R. BloodenGutz presents Holidays of Horror:

Theme From The Munsters by Jack Marshall

We Are Santas Elves from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (Instrumental)

(There's No Place Like) Home For The Holidays (1954 Version)

Artist: Perry Como and His Orchestra featuring Mitchell Ayres and the Ray Charles Singers

Album: Perry Como: Greatest Christmas Songs

Saws N' Steam: Into The Machine

8 Ghosts I by Nine inch Nails

Half Day from The Silent Hill game Soundtrack

"Do Not Vomit, Do Not Shout"

From the Dead Space Soundtrack

Shows

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure:

King George VI intro:

The Band of the Life Guards - Rule Brittania (Instrumental)

Mr. Chou intro:

Kanye West - Stronger

Intro song:

Queen - We Will Rock You

Bill & Ted opening dance number:

Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything (with Close Encounters of the Third Kind theme)

Sucker Punch Girls intro:

Led Zeppelin (Jimmy Page) - When the Levee Breaks

Sucker Punch Girls dance number:

Rihanna - S&M

Sucker Punch Girls exit:

Björk - Army of Me

Green Hornet intro:

David Sardy - Green Hornet Theme

Green Hornet exit:

Al Hirt - Green Hornet Theme

Osama intro and chase song:

Woody Herman & His Orchestra - Sabre Dance from Gayne

Tru Blood intro:

Buddy Ebsen - The Ballad of Jed Clampett (Remix)

Rebecca Black & Osama Bin Laden song number:

Rebecca Black - Friday

Conan O'Brien dance:

Various - Late Night with Conan O'Brien (Theme Tune)

Conan O'Brien & Nicki Minaj song:

Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On

Smurfette intro:

Smurfs Theme

Osama's being blown up:

Living Colour - Cult of Personality

Charle Sheen intro:

Ozzy Osborne - Crazy Train

Bill & Ted closing dance number:

Ryan Nellis - Rolling With The Tiger (Adele vs. Survivor Mashup)

Bruno Mars - Grenade

Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.

Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Hello

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Beastie Boys - Paul Revere

Britney Spears feat. Kesha & Nicki Minaj - Till The World Ends (the Femme Fatale Remix)

Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart

Bill & Ted end & exit song:

Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On

Edited by dkrfla

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, unfortunately I am not having any luck with shazam, but the music sounds VERY familier. I just can't remember where I heard it. Oh well, I did a reference recording using my Ask and Record toolbar on my IE browser and am gonna send the track to some friends of mine and see what they can come up with. Idk if they will know either, but it's worth a shot.

L.J.M.

has dusty been around? He's always good at these things.

Yeah I am here just trying to figure it out myself. It sounds similar to Glenn Millers "A String Of Pearls" but I think it's slightly different. I have a lot of Glenn Miller songs but I haven't gone thru them all yet. Of course it may not even be GM but thats what it sounds like.

D~

• 2 weeks later...

Since the release of the Thing house for this year, I am gonna take a guess and say most of the music will probably be from the upcoming OST or score, which doesnt come out until October sometimes. Looks like we have another HHN 2009 waiting game on our hands. They did this before with The Wolfman. Unless they use the "Humanity, Pt. II" Theme.

The music on the site is still a mystery. Even one of my friends who I work with at Space Mountain (who works at HHN and is on this site), sayed that even she thinks she has heard it before and is stumped by it. O well, guess we will have to dig a bit deeper.

L.J.M.

Since the release of the Thing house for this year, I am gonna take a guess and say most of the music will probably be from the upcoming OST or score, which doesnt come out until October sometimes. Looks like we have another HHN 2009 waiting game on our hands. They did this before with The Wolfman. Unless they use the "Humanity, Pt. II" Theme.

The music on the site is still a mystery. Even one of my friends who I work with at Space Mountain (who works at HHN and is on this site), sayed that even she thinks she has heard it before and is stumped by it. O well, guess we will have to dig a bit deeper.

L.J.M.

The teaser page was not set up by A&D but rather by Universal marketing. This I know for sure. Now if I can just figure out how to get a hold of marketing! It may very well be just generic stock music.

• 1 month later...

The jazzy tune was never identified, so we kinda let it go as a piece of stock music from Universal. We tried so many times to figure out the name, but got nowhere. If you want the short 15-25 sec clip, I have it ripped from the site, I could upload to mediafire and post the link to anyone who wants it.

Jeramy: I was thinking the same thing, I tried to tag the song but nothing showed up. It does sound familier though. Im in the process of checking through all my Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana to find a match, but so far I found nothing. It may be from a movie score, but also, with the new THING movie on its way, it could possibly be a piecing from the new score. If thats the case, we have to wait until at least October 10th or 12th til the actual score album is released (this happened before in 2009 with the Wolfman). Most likely the queue might play the teaser trailer to the new film. If thats the case, I'm already one step ahead, as I have ripped the audio from an HD version of the Thing trailer to the new film.

Hopefully more to come as the event draws nearer to opening night.

L.J.M.

The jazzy tune was never identified, so we kinda let it go as a piece of stock music from Universal. We tried so many times to figure out the name, but got nowhere. If you want the short 15-25 sec clip, I have it ripped from the site, I could upload to mediafire and post the link to anyone who wants it.

Jeramy: I was thinking the same thing, I tried to tag the song but nothing showed up. It does sound familier though. Im in the process of checking through all my Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana to find a match, but so far I found nothing. It may be from a movie score, but also, with the new THING movie on its way, it could possibly be a piecing from the new score. If thats the case, we have to wait until at least October 10th or 12th til the actual score album is released (this happened before in 2009 with the Wolfman). Most likely the queue might play the teaser trailer to the new film. If thats the case, I'm already one step ahead, as I have ripped the audio from an HD version of the Thing trailer to the new film.

Hopefully more to come as the event draws nearer to opening night.

L.J.M.

Could you please Upload the 15-25 second clip? Even though that is a short amount of time, it is still a great song!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7k2pl184yd8dapq Here is the link to my audio rip from the site.

The reason the file name is called "Possible Closer" is cause, when I go to do my HHN Cd's for 2011, I hear each audio file and figure what and where on the cd it will go. The closer is mainly a mix of audio from the site. The file is about 25seconds. I have a total of 18 audio files so far for HHN XXI. Once the event opens, I will be recording live binaural audio walkthroughs of each house (2x each if I could), all the scarezones(new this year, never done the zones before) as well as the Bill and Ted Show.

L.J.M.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we are folks, tonight is employee preview and then soon comes the actual opening night. I would like to get started on this years list as soon as possible so any music you hear that you recognize or know please let us know. I am especially curious about Bill and Ted this year. I unfortunately will not be able to attend until the two Wednesdays later in the month so its up to you guys and girls. Also videos help a great deal in iding music. Just please don't film where you aren't supposed to. Thank you and have a great haunt season!

Edited by dkrfla