Halloween Horror Nights 21 (2011) Event Music

16 hours ago, Reaper said:

I don't think there's a list for Death Drums in particular. I know for a fact that the intro of Hells Bells by AC/DC was used while they rolled in the sets. 

OK so I tried to Shazam the YouTube videos, which is difficult because with the crowd noises and the additional drums the app doesn't always recognize the music.

So this list is incomplete. But I did get from the Zombie set: UFO K-Hole from Jack Beats

And for the Pop set: 

Hello Ibiza (Cavin Viviano Remix) by Rosske

Where Them Girls At (Afrojack Remix) David Guetta & Nicki Minaj

For the Rock set I managed to recognize unidentified remixes of:

Back in Black by AC/DC

Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie

Burning Down the House covered by The Used from The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack

• Mark M. unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...

So there's been this certain piece of music that I heard in the Grown Evil scare zone on multiple videos and recordings on YouTube, as well as when I went that year. I could never find out the name of the song since it was never listed, and Shazam and Soundhound always made it hard for me. Well, after years of searching, I've finally found out the name of the song!

The name of the song is called "Find Reason" by stanton shows, and it's music from the Silent Hill movie soundrack.

If you prefer the game version of the song, it's called "Dance with the Night Wind" by Akira Yamaoka from the Silent Hill 3 OST album.

EDIT 8/30/20

So as I was doing my occasional updates on my HHN Playlists, I discovered the music piece that plays in the second half of The Forsaken! It's called "I Have Sinned" by Christopher Young from the Priest OST. Enjoy!

Edited by RockinSight
More Music Found!
  • Like 1

• Mark M. pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...

I've had a music track that I would think of time to time thats been stuck in my head for years. Just recently I was playing Bioshock 2 and when a certain track played I was hit like a ton of bricks with a Nightingales flashbacks. Thank goodness for this post so I could confirm it or it would have drove me nuts. I thought it was from HHN and it turns out the music memory was from a walk-through of Nightingales.

• Gambit unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 3/25/2012 at 3:15 PM, SawsNSteamMan said:

Well, it took me til now to finally have acquired the Nighingales music but I'm missing one. You hear it when you first walk in. I can still remember it. It was a slow march. All i remember from it was a group of very high low brass notes blaring through the speakers. Kinda sounds like this musical chord i'm about to attempt to create. It's goona be bad brace yourselfs... lol. This is just for understanding the melody.

--------------------------------------------------------(((())))----------------------------------------(((())))--------------------

-----(((((())))))--------------------------------------------------(((())))---------------------------------------------------------

------------------(((())))------------(())----------------------------------------------(())----------------------------------------

------------------------------(())-------------(())---------------------------(())--------------(())--------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey band class really does help you in life! lol. But yeah something like that. You can tell which are long tones and which are short right? By the way raise the notes up at lest 2 octaves. (twice as high)

Hey, kid. Been a while. First of all BOLD of you to assume ANYONE  here would know what the hell you were trying to communicate here. But here's a couple things about yourself you've learned over these 11-ish years: following this passion has always brought you to the right path and even though this forum's about to be shut down, it was so much more important than you'll realize. I'll see you all on the discord server. Here's the other thing, you have an incredible, borderline stubborn musical memory because you'd find this mystery track after having it tucked away in your mind for over 11 years since you last visited the trenches of WWI. It was hiding in plain sight alongside the other 2 Nightingale Blood Prey tracks and for some reason we just never looked at the rest of the album. So, without further ado, here's the facade track from Blood Prey. I wish I had any video or audio evidence to back this up, but you just have to trust me. I am 1000% certain on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P_zKjcz5-s&list=PLD0CN6utXrelGZFkh9x4987RuVrMfYkB_&index=12