HHN 19 Website Updates

I'm hoping that we're going to get more frequent updates so we get a whole buzz of excitement this week. As far as the update goes, I think it's an interesting twist on the whole Frankie story rather than just being something predictable they've added the universal mark to it which i'm really pleased about.

Agreed

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From everything I heard. Each night will get an update, with the full launch being Thursday.

I'm just not impressed at all by the website so far, I wanna be excited for the event.. but I'm not feeling it at all this year yet. Hopefully come Thursday night I'll feel different, and have that good 'ol HHN feeling.

From everything I heard. Each night will get an update, with the full launch being Thursday.

I'm just not impressed at all by the website so far, I wanna be excited for the event.. but I'm not feeling it at all this year yet. Hopefully come Thursday night I'll feel different, and have that good 'ol HHN feeling.

I am thinking/feeling the same way!!!

well we have had updates three straight days in a row now and while slightly underwhelming, at least we have more consistent updates.

So ronding it off is Frank, Drac, and Wolfy... will there be another update tonight? Or will that happen on Thursday with MJR's Facbook post stating:

JMichael Roddy Universal's Halloween Horror Nights - Orlando (OFFICIAL) Michael Roddy, Show Director for Universal Orlando Entertainment and key member of the Halloween Horror Nights creative team, will be answering fan questions live from 3pm to 3:30pm THURSDAY 8/27. Be sure to post your questions during that time!

My guess is the Big update will be tonight and then they will be answering qustions AFTER the update on Thursday at 3:30.

Here are all the pictures and audio thus far:

First Theater Pic Set

Second Theater Pic set

Severed and Missing Pictures

Insane Pictures

Trapped Pictures

Electrocuted Pictures

Bloodless Pictures

Savaged Pictures

All audio from website

Edited by JWFearman

I adore the website, and the 3-D models when you click on the posters. The 3-D theater looks pretty detailed and amazing as well. I love the Usher's video before you step into the Palace Theater. What amazing creativity went into this event. The facade for the entrance looks like it will be very creative, and I do like that the Usher will be around for photo ops as well. This year I'm sure to be at the park early. The people who didn't think the usher would be there must be eating their feet now. Haha. But in all seriousness, this update/website has me very happy, and has recaptured my excitedness for the event. (:

• 2 weeks later...