HHN 19 Website Updates

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make sense to me. All I know is I will stick to popcorn at this theater, I do not need to turn into a cannibal after all. I hope that one of the houses takes place in a sewer, they are always awesome settings for a house.

Edited by ghostrider455

Hey, i got this feeling this "missing" backstory its going to be the Saw thingy thing, cuz based on the facts at least on the 1st film most of jigsaw'a victims were in their underwear in the games, and a report says they found some bloody tuxedos. Second there is the sewerage and in Saw (1) Adam & dr, gordon were in the sewerage ( you can see it when the detective runs after Zepp) and of course the old rusty wrench is a metaql tool just like almost everytrap in saw......

Guess being a saw fan was rewarding after all.... :lol:

Wadja think?

oh and the boys were "bad people" too

I'm not sure if I follow the storyline of SAW connected to the three boys. It sounds more like a sewer theme to me. I could dig crazy sewer creatures.

This update DEF. seems like Chucky to me. Dolls driving people insane? What else COULD it be? :)

Thanks MZ. This update seems to be about dolls coming to life, but their bodies were altered. That could be two houses in mind, but how does one fit in to the other? Any suggestions?

Edited by Dinah

• 2 weeks later...

HHN's Page posted the trailer of Saw VI in the link where the home poster thing is. And another Video, on the event overview of some fans talking bout the event.

So whoever who is not living on earth and has not seen the Saw 6 trailer go ahead!....Btw im kinda dissapointed to the film cuz supposedly in The collector's Premiere they announced Saw 7 in 3-D.... tun tun tuuuun!

Well ... I said I'd start posting on here :)

Anyway ... my first thoughts were that I'm glad I was starting to fall asleep here ... if i'd have stayed up for the update that would have been around 5am here and would have been really annoyed.

Although somewhat underwhelming, I'm hoping that we're going to get more frequent updates so we get a whole buzz of excitement this week. As far as the update goes, I think it's an interesting twist on the whole Frankie story rather than just being something predictable they've added the universal mark to it which i'm really pleased about.