HHN 19 Website Updates

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost wet myself seeing that the site was updated. Which would have been very bad seeing as how I'm still at work. Any who! :) I'm glad to see that the things floating around were real unlike last year where there were twenty million things going around and it was all junk.

I'm with other people though thinking that the next update will take us inside the theater to see the rest of the posters. Now if only we knew whether or not the usher is going to be our mascot (if we even will have one.) Or it'll be Jack (love him but really...enough already) and the wedding thing (ugh!)

Just a quick observation. There are 4 more spots available for movie posters. Which when you add the 3 posters already showing gives us 7. 7 houses 7 movies.

This leaves us one more house, our icon/mascot/whatever the heck he ends up being house....

There's a bunch of clickable images that appear after the video. Were there ones like that yesterday? And I don't mean the 3 characters. It's like, lobby snacks, etc. Picture of scary chair that says "Taken by Amature urban photographer, picture of 3 guys that has "Prom Night" written on it. Something about a hotel on the left side, and an oldy looking statue of a partially naked woman like you see in an old castle.

Edited by Dinah

i think it would be an awesome idea if in the theater at city walk they showed those exact movies at least on Halloween night.

That would be an amazing idea and it could draw in a little bit more money for uni

I've been gone for only a week yet I feel like I've missed everything.

Let's try and sway back onto whats going on with the website and not who is or isnt interesting to see/watch/hear etc.

PS. Drew is very interesting to watch and i have 2 pictures to prove it :P

Now....Back on track :)

Edited by Quiksilver

On the site i keep going back to the Chucky and Wolfman pages running my mouse over the shoe and claw marks they look like eventual clickables. Anyone else think so?

Edited by Quiksilver
thread for orlando website only