HHN 19 Website Updates

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hollywood website has changed completely. it says more information coming early june, meaning that the orlando website will start changing soon.

Yes, we have a thread for the Hollywood site in the HHN: Hollywood section. :)

• 3 weeks later...

The site has been updated, and is back to its usual archive state for now. They did add an 07 and an 08 drawer to the Behind The Screams page though, and update the 06 drawer, so that's pretty cool. They also added some new pictures from 2008 to the loop on the main page.

We also now know the official event dates:

Sept. 25, 26, Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 & 31

As well as ticket prices, $69.99 for both single night admission and the Frequent Fear pass.

Edited by NickC

anyone have any clue on how to open thefile cabnet in behind the screams??btw i love the Midnight Syndicate song they choose for the teaser site!! :D

You click on the drawer with the year number on it. ;)

ive looked up and down on the site...The only possible thing...when youf irst click behind the screams and you have the options of what drawer you want, there is a blue print/concept art of what looks like a wall...maybe its for this year, maybe it was used in the years before...however i cant seem to find any hint "/

I think were gunna have to buckle down and wait... :wacko:

Also, dont know if anyone has seen this but in i think it was the 97-99 file, the Video is of Chucky and Tiffany.

Yeah I saw that, and also in the '91 drawer there is a picture of the Munsters and Eddie is holding a Chucky doll.

But checking the original 2006 website that this is derived from at HorrorNights.be where it is archived I see that those things were there back then. These are therefore not clues for this year, but history of HHN first posted in 2006 as part of the Sweet Sixteen website.

It seems to me that some people thought in 2007 that Chucky might come back because of these!

Yeah I saw that, and also in the '91 drawer there is a picture of the Munsters and Eddie is holding a Chucky doll.

But checking the original 2006 website that this is derived from at HorrorNights.be where it is archived I see that those things were there back then. These are therefore not clues for this year, but history of HHN first posted in 2006 as part of the Sweet Sixteen website.

It seems to me that some people thought in 2007 that Chucky might come back because of these!

Based on what i have seen Chucky is a Definete yes so im wondering if that is what the scareactors might look like. Then again being its 2009, probaly could make them look even more realistic looking lol

I have a quick question. Does anyone here know how NickC's site works?

The reason I ask is I noticed something on the 91 video that seems to really stick out, but it is also on the 06 site that Nick saved. If you watch the 91 video, a still picture of Frankenstein kinda slides into and out of frame. It really doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the video. It is on both the new site and Nick's site though, so I'm just not sure of what to make of it. Does the site that Nick saves remain as it was, or can things (like videos) change on his site if the official site changes them?

Pardon my computer illerteracy, but thank you to anyone who can answer.

• 2 weeks later...