Cowboys & Aliens***

The Smurfs

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

30 Minutes or Less***

Final Destination 5

Fright Night

Conan

Spy Kids 4

***A Universal movie, and thus a possibility for the show's central thread (remember Hellboy in 08 and Land of the Lost in 09)

Political Events:

Debt Ceiling

Government Shutdown

That crazy Twitter government guy

Obamacare

Tea Party

Wikileaks

Pop Culture:

Charlie Sheen (a given, right?)

Lady Gaga (not music, just her)

Justin Bieber (see Gaga)

Royal Wedding

Potential music:

Born This Way/Judas/Edge of Glory

Super Bass by Nikki Minaj

Whatever Bieber is churning out

I'm On One by DJ Khaled

Rolling in the Deep by ADELE

You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5

Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

Femme Fatale/Till the World Ends by Britanny Spears

She Will by Drake

Take Over Control by Afrojack

Firework/Teenage Dream/ET by Katy Perry

Something by Taylor Swift

All of the Lights by Kanye West

Like a G6 by Far East Movement

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex (I can dream...)

At auditions I had seen a pretty good Nicki Minaj with a HUGE fake ass lol, and a Macho Man Randy Savage. Those 2 stick out in my mind.

I DO NOT see a Michelle Bachman to whomever said that. That's just not happening...In election years the most political figures we get are the two Pres. Candidates for the exception of Hillary and Palin in 08'.

Hangover wise, the most we got in 09' was just a reference. Wasn't that good a movie anyway, I don't think it had a huge pop-culture impact.

Sheen yes I'm sure we'll see him in some capacity, they would be dumb not to take some advantage of that.

I also have strong reason to believe we'll be seeing Katy Perry again in some capacity...

In regards to Thor whom I'd love to see, idk how they'd get around that with the whole Disney ownership of Marvel now. I know Cap would be ok because we had those rights before the legal time frame that exists with those properties (anything before 1998 or 1999? I think...) we can use. If anyone has any more details on that feel free to share.

Rebecca Black quite possible for sure...although maybe because of all the hate she received they'll have some psudoname for her like..."Becky White" or some shit, lol...that's just a random idea of mine, no fact.

In reference to Beyonce being "prego", I heard Jimmy Fallon do a great joke on that a few nights ago, "Jay-Z and Beyonce just announced the release of their new mixtape *show prego pic*. I got a good laugh.

That's all I got for now...

I also have strong reason to believe we'll be seeing Katy Perry again in some capacity...

Nothing wrong with that.

In regards to Thor whom I'd love to see, idk how they'd get around that with the whole Disney ownership of Marvel now. I know Cap would be ok because we had those rights before the legal time frame that exists with those properties (anything before 1998 or 1999? I think...) we can use. If anyone has any more details on that feel free to share.

From what I remember from reading the contract once out of curiosity, Uni has the rights to everyone associated with the Avengers, which would include charter member Thor. But more importantly, it's parody--you can get away with a lot of things that might normally be copyright infringements, especially if you find a way to make it obvious your parody character is not the real thing (say, give Wolverine a lisp, make Superman a flamboyant homosexual).

Party Rock Anthem I think will be one of the major songs. Either opening dance number or finale. I don't have any inside info or anything but that song is everywhere.

Ugh, I hate that song! I used to like it but I've heard it soo many times (radio and I've had to dance/performe to it alot) that I can't stand it, lol. But they'll probably use it for the end...like the last song! I could see them using E.T. - Katy Perry for the opening dance, idk!

Ugh, I hate that song! I used to like it but I've heard it soo many times (radio and I've had to dance/performe to it alot) that I can't stand it, lol. But they'll probably use it for the end...like the last song! I could see them using E.T. - Katy Perry for the opening dance, idk!

I promise you will hear Katy Perry's ET at some point...promise.

I promise you will hear Katy Perry's ET at some point...promise.

I'll remeber this! I absolutely LOVE Katy Perry!!! Do you guys think we'll have the old "We will rock you " song like in previous years?? Or do you guys think we'll get the "remix" version of "we will rock you" (the one they used last year) ??? I hope they stivk to the original one!

I'll remeber this! I absolutely LOVE Katy Perry!!! Do you guys think we'll have the old "We will rock you " song like in previous years?? Or do you guys think we'll get the "remix" version of "we will rock you" (the one they used last year) ??? I hope they stivk to the original one!

In reference to what you said about "We Will Rock You", what I have heard with my ears might not be what's final but what I have heard, it's the original.

The finale is a good fair mix. I think some of you will be surprised at the spanning of styles, songs, genres, etc. Some oldies and some of today. Anything else having to do with the show I cannot say, things change allll the time.

This years set is awesome...BnT fans will absolutely love it. Classic BnT. Also remember that this year is the 20th anniversary of our Most Excellent Halloween Adventures.

I like hearing the words "classic B&T"...because the past few years have been for lack of a better word, sucktastic.

The last really good year, IMHO was 2006...since then, it's just not been the same. Here's hoping that this year will reflect back on that true classic B&T style especially since it's an anniversary year!

idk if its posted on here somewhere, so dont shoot me if it is:P but theres 2 banners at the B&T stage rightnow that look like political banners and say "For Realz" and "Mission Accomplished". will this mean our main villian is a political figure?

Hard to say. But honestly, if "Mission Accomplished For Realz" just hangs from the rafters the entire show and is never directly referenced, I personally think that would be funny enough.

I like hearing the words "classic B&T"...because the past few years have been for lack of a better word, sucktastic.

The last really good year, IMHO was 2006...since then, it's just not been the same. Here's hoping that this year will reflect back on that true classic B&T style especially since it's an anniversary year!

Well in terms of classic, I'm referring to the stage set pieces and films themselves...and I agree, 2006 was amazing. I also loved 08 and 09. 07 and 10 I could live without.

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted Speculation