Bill & Ted Speculation

I've heard a rather exciting rumor about the new "show" and I have been sworn to secrecy, but let me say that if what I heard is true then NONE of the current stages would be used.

I remember rumors floating around in early 2010 that the Bill and Ted Show might take place in the Terminator 2 auditorium. Obviously, it didn't. But, it makes me wonder when you say NONE of the current stages, if the Terminator auditorium counts as a stage.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember rumors floating around in early 2010 that the Bill and Ted Show might take place in the Terminator 2 auditorium. Obviously, it didn't. But, it makes me wonder when you say NONE of the current stages, if the Terminator auditorium counts as a stage.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it counts as a stage.

i think he meant none of the current stages being used for B+T not any current stage at uni... altho i could be wrong :blush:

I should've clarified my post earlier. I am aware that Dr. Jimmy was talking about the high energy dance show. I am also aware that Bill and Ted will most likely be in it's usual place, the Fear Factor auditorium. What I meant was, is it likely that the high energy dance show will be inside the Terminator attraction?

I should've clarified my post earlier. I am aware that Dr. Jimmy was talking about the high energy dance show. I am also aware that Bill and Ted will most likely be in it's usual place, the Fear Factor auditorium. What I meant was, is it likely that the high energy dance show will be inside the Terminator attraction?

Not from what I hear.

The current stages at the park are Fear Factor (B&T), Beatlejuice, and Animal Actors... Terminator I think would be a huge stretch. That leaves two possibilities - one being a built stage like in 06 in the Mel's Die-In plaza (there isn't a scare zone plotted here so it's possible), or, perhaps a stage constructed in front of Lucy - a true "front of the park" show.

The current stages at the park are Fear Factor (B&T), Beatlejuice, and Animal Actors... Terminator I think would be a huge stretch. That leaves two possibilities - one being a built stage like in 06 in the Mel's Die-In plaza (there isn't a scare zone plotted here so it's possible), or, perhaps a stage constructed in front of Lucy - a true "front of the park" show

don't forget about the main stage in front of Rockit. Though I know this is generally used for a queue line, you never know. I believe it was in 2008 they used a SS to host lines for 2 houses. I cannot say which SS, as I don't remember. I'm also not suggesting they will do this.

Though I would like to point out the tower they have bult down in NY where the queue line would normally be. Same location for houses such as Body Collectors and Frankenstein. With this, might we want to assume queue line layouts will be changing?

Edited by MrBungle

Guest HHNPicMan

don't forget about the main stage in front of Rockit. Though I know this is generally used for a queue line, you never know. I believe it was in 2008 they used a SS to host lines for 2 houses. I cannot say which SS, as I don't remember. I'm also not suggesting they will do this.

Though I would like to point out the tower they have bult down in NY where the queue line would normally be. Same location for houses such as Body Collectors and Frankenstein. With this, might we want to assume queue line layouts will be changing?

Yes... Finally, someone thinking beyond the last few years. Let me just touch up on some points that you made. First, I think re-routing the lines through stage 24 (like in 2008) would be an awesome idea. Not only would this allow for the use of the Hollywood Stage, but it would allow the Rockit to be opened as well. It is well known that the Rockit cannot run if lines are waiting under it. To many objects fall from the coaster and land spot on where the queue lines are.

Second, the stage in front of Rockit dosent host any day time park activities during the HHN run. Therefore, the stage could remain untouched during the day. The problem people dont realize about the Terminator building is that it is configured for the actuall ride. It is not easy or even practical to change out things like lighting and riggin everynight. According to Universal, no ride or attraction is closing down during September or October. Also, Terminator is a very popular atraction with daytime guest. Thus, dont expect it to be touched by HHN.

Finally, on the note of the tower in New York that you speak of. Once I saw the location of the tower, I figured that there wouldnt be the starting of a queue line at that location. I started thinking about the exits for the stage houses. What if the exit for the stage houses took you right to the New York skyline wall, and through you right into a scarezone. This would explain the tower. Thus, not only would the scarezone be right infront of Macy's. But it would also go down the side street beside mummy as well.

Sorry if someone has mentioned this but I really would love to see Courtney Strodden in B&T this yr. For those who don't know who she is, shes the 16 yr old who married 51 yr old Doug Hutchinson.

Lol this chick is just effin weird. Look at those facial expressions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiIwodrnW9g

I can see it coming but then again I dont know if a lot of ppl would regonize but I still think it'd be funny as hell.

Edited by HHNislove

I highly doubt this means anything but while I was in the park the other day I noticed that Universal took out the railings from the old Herc and Xena building. To me it looks like they're trying to make room for more people to fit in there. I wonder if they'll put the new show in there, just a thought.

Now that HHN Rumors has broke the story I've been hinting about I will confirm it. The stage for the new "show" is the street.

http://hhnrumors.com/index.php?a=129

In my best Ricky Bobby voice:

"Sweet Baby Jesus, let this be true...."

I for one LOVED the parades (I think I only went 2 years that had the real/full blown parades). Even if it's a partial procession to a venue that would be cool...but a real full parade with beads and coins (aka FREE souvineers) would be amazing.

I was formerly a different user on here and haven't posted in some time. I just wanted to share some of the actors that we will be seeing this year in the show. I will not give names of the actors, but if you've seen the shows in recent years past you'll know who they are.

Our time traveling dudes from last year will be returning, Ted has been doing it since 08'.

"John McCain" will be returning, he also does the Grinch during Grinchmas.

I won't use his name as I said but a regular to the BnT family. He's a swing for almost everyone. last year you may have seen him fill in for Tom Cruise, the Smoke Monster from Lost, Jacob and even Bill. His resume is too long to remember.

At the moment that's all I can think off...I'm blanking. But Those alone will mean great things hopefully for the show. These are all seasoned BnT veterans and actors lol. Should be some great chemistry.

Edited by UOHHNFAN87

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted Speculation