Bill & Ted Speculation

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You heard it here first...

Zombie Amy Winehouse cameo in Bill & Ted's this year! A new breed of zombie that runs solely on a combination of meth, crack, & PCP.

Forget brains, she's after your rocks son!

too soon?

:lol:

Edited by madmonk

Sucker punch is a terrible idea in my opinion. I don't know many people who would know the characters from that movie. I know I wouldn't. I feel like it may leave people in the audience going "who is that"? I feel like everyone used in Bill and Ted should be someone people will get as soon as they see them. Just my opinion though.

I could see them doing something about teen wolf, maybe being girly or something. Because even with all the fighting, every time I watch it all I see is a gay shirtless man dancing to "its raining men".

Sucker punch is a terrible idea in my opinion. I don't know many people who would know the characters from that movie. I know I wouldn't. I feel like it may leave people in the audience going "who is that"? I feel like everyone used in Bill and Ted should be someone people will get as soon as they see them. Just my opinion though.

They seem to make a point of using one or two flops each year. I'm thinking back to the G-Girl and Lady in the Water cameos in 06, or Yensid and the Last Airbender last year. Heck, they even based an entire show around Hellboy 2, which was a box office disappointment.

Also, how many of the big movies this year had "recognizable" female leads you could build a costume from? If you want to break up the all male case, have to find female characters somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Not Bill & Ted, but this still seemed the best thread...word is the new "high-energy" dance show is going into Beetlejuice.

That would be logical but I'm not sure your right on that. I'm leaning towards another location(s) but I guess we'll both find out when all is revealed on Sept 1st. As for Bill&Ted I think the smurfs would be a good bet and I hope to see Macho Man Randy Savage as someone said earlier. I think Snookie would be a good bet too.

:blink:

Well... that would change everything...

Soundstage is my immediate thought, but that could cause a bigger crush of people than there normally is at the front of the park (but would explain why there is nothing in Plaza). It could also be a build stage at Mel's, but with a SZ in CP park I would doubt that as well.

That means the new show could be in Fear Factor...

Guest HHNPicMan

I just wanted to throw this out there. Not only are the inflatable domes for the summer night time show being removed, but unlike previous years, the barges that they sit on are being removed as well. While this may not actually mean anything for HHN. It does show that the lagoon is possibly getting a makeover. Perhaps its for HHN.

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted Speculation