Bill & Ted Speculation

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Has no one else heard the rumor that there will be no Bill and Ted? I swear I heard from Mike Aeillo himself say that B&T were done. There still going a comedy show but it would be with a more updated duo. I've been thinking myself who it would be and all I can come up with is Jay and Silent Bob.

Has no one else heard the rumor that there will be no Bill and Ted? I swear I heard from Mike Aeillo himself say that B&T were done. There still going a comedy show but it would be with a more updated duo. I've been thinking myself who it would be and all I can come up with is Jay and Silent Bob.

I know that Aiello is no longer going to have as much of a connection with the show anymore because he is moving up higher in control of the event as a whole. But as far as I know B&T should be returning as usual, with a different writer.

Last year TJ specifically said that B&T would continue basically "forever", Aiello has left the show himself to become to "show runner" for HHN. Patrick is now to write the script for B&T this year.

Last year TJ specifically said that B&T would continue basically "forever", Aiello has left the show himself to become to "show runner" for HHN. Patrick is now to write the script for B&T this year.

Got cha! ;) must have misheard things then well then awesome! Um in that case I expect to see a Thor skit.

I've added on to my original post quite a lot, so here it is... again.

*-Tron

-Lady Gaga (mabye vs. Madonna)

-Ke$ha

-Justin Bieber

*-Ghostface (Scre4m)

-Miley Cyrus (Bong)

-Cowboys & Aliens

-Katy Perry

*-Green Hornet vs. Green Lantern

-Black Eyed Peas

*-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

*-The Hangover 2\

*-Cars 2

*-Kung Fu Panda 2

*-X-Men: First Class

*-Transformers: The Dark of the Moon

*-Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows: Part 2

*-Captain America: The First Avenger

*-The Smurfs

*-The Twillight Saga: Breaking Dawn

-Mars Needs Moms!

-LMFAO (Party Rock Anthem)

-Glee

-Black Swan

-Gay Marriage Legalized in NY

-Rihanna

*-X-Men: First Class

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Donald Trump

-Anthony Weiner

-iPad

-Over-use of 3D

-Remakes/Prequels/& Sequels (all on this list have a *)

-Lindsay Lohan

-Charlie Sheen

-American Idol vs. X-Factor

-Oprah Winfrey

-Ted Williams

-Rebecca Black

-Muammar Gaddafi

-Osama Bin Ladden

-Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark (the musical)

-Some More Products that None of Us Know About Yet

-Some More Events that will Happen Sooner or Later

-Some More Celebrities That Will Do Something from Now Until October

Reading back on it, I can barely remember some of the thing. That goes to show, just like Legacy said, pop culture moves at Nascar speeds.

Edited by The Director of Horror

I've edited my original post quite a lot, so here it is... again.

*-Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows: Part 2

Reading back on it, I can barely remember some of the thing. That goes to show, just like Legacy said, pop culture moves at Nascar speeds.

Harry Potter will defiantly be limited or nothing at all. You have to think about relationships with Universal when building these lists. Certain things are changed/not included due to relationships.

Harry Potter will defiantly be limited or nothing at all. You have to think about relationships with Universal when building these lists. Certain things are changed/not included due to relationships.

Harry Potter was mentioned both times in the last two years if I remember correctly, and I think it was specifically because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. While it may not be one of the show's main jokes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was mentioned again this year.

Guest HHNPicMan

It dosent matter whether or not you're republican or democrat. With a name like "Weiner" you cant go wrong with some sexually related jokes.

Also, the whole auto-tune fad is still kinda strong. I bet we will see something played out like that again this year.

Harry Potter was mentioned both times in the last two years if I remember correctly, and I think it was specifically because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. While it may not be one of the show's main jokes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was mentioned again this year.

Like I said, limited. The script is modified many many times due to this kind of thing. They take people and replace them with other people or completely change the portion of the script due to stuff like this.

Edited by PWT

Okay, I wanted to comment on a lot of the things on your list. The things I've struck-through I can't see being there this year.

*-Tron -- Unlikely

-Lady Gaga (mabye vs. Madonna) -- Maybe not Madonna, but with Perform This Way getting massive buzz, we might see a Weird Al vs. Lady Gaga set-up in the finale.

-Ke$ha

-Justin Bieber -- If anything, they might reference him possibly impregnantly Selena Gomez with the Anti-Christ

*-Ghostface (Scre4m) -- Unlikely, unless they reference how unsuccessful it was in the box office.

-Miley Cyrus (Bong) -- Nope. No one will remember the salvia incident

-Cowboys & Aliens -- We'll see how it does when it opens.

-Katy Perry

*-Green Hornet vs. Green Lantern -- I would like to see this only to see "Seth Rogen" rip into Ryan Reynolds, saying, "I'm a fat comedian and I made a better comic-book movie than you did."

-Black Eyed Peas

*-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides -- Tired property and wasn't really successful enough. Blackbeard wasn't that great of a villain and they've run into massive issues with using Jack.

*-The Hangover 2 -- This, we could see. This could be the "story-line" of this year's show.

*-Kung Fu Panda 2 -- Other than saying "Skadoosh" I don't know what else they could do. Unless they pull a "Garfield" with a guy in a panda costume (2004 was frickin' hilarious. I loved Garfield and Hellboy).

*-X-Men: First Class -- I'll chalk this as a definite. The question is, "Who?"

*-Transformers: The Dark of the Moon -- Probably lift the new female lead and constantly make, "When did Megan Fox go blonde" jokes. Other than that I just want these movies to die.

*-Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows: Part 2 -- Likely. I would love to see Voldemorte in an unemployment line.

*-Captain America: The First Avenger -- Likely. I hope they use him to constantly rip on Disney owning Marvel though.

*-The Smurfs -- They'll use the word "Smurf" at some point.

*-The Twillight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Unfortunately...

-Mars Needs Moms!

-LMFAO (Party Rock Anthem) -- Shrug? Unlikely though.

-Glee -- I love Glee, but other than Rachel and Finn constantly trying to break out in song throughout the entire show, I just don't see a lot comedic potential.

-Black Swan -- This will get referenced.

-Rihanna -- Possible.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger -- Big maybe.

-Donald Trump -- Unlikely. Unless he starts going crazy again in the next couple of months.

-Anthony Weiner -- Unlikely. Unless he exposes himself again in the next couple of months.

-iPad -- Maybe? Don't see a lot of humor potential in this.

-Over-use of 3D -- Hard to make fun of 3-D with a strictly live-action show, unless they tell you put on your 3D glasses during the Pre-Show.

-Remakes/Prequels/& Sequels (all on this list have a *)

-Lindsay Lohan

-Charlie Sheen -- Could work, ONLY if he gets punk'd by Ashton.

-American Idol vs. X-Factor -- AI is a tired franchise, and X-Factor won't premier on TV until after rehearsals have started. So, no.

-Oprah Winfrey -- Maybe. Please be the villain though. I would love that.

-Ted Williams

-Rebecca Black -- Almost too easy. The problem is that the meme has died and I don't think the audience would really enjoy it.

-Muammar Gaddafi

-Osama Bin Ladden -- "Oh, Zombie Bin Laden!"

-Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark (the musical) -- They may reference with another horrible superhero musical (Green Lantern: The Musical).

-Some More Products that None of Us Know About Yet

-Some More Events that will Happen Sooner or Later

-Some More Celebrities That Will Do Something from Now Until October

I would love to see a Nyan Cat reference, as well.

NOW, the one thing that seems to keep popping up going back through this list is, strangely, "Out of Work Villains:" Charlie Sheen, Anthony Weiner, Voldemorte, Osama Bin Laden, & Oprah Winfrey. So, we may have our "villains" for the show this year.

I really think a Hangover-type storyline could work, with Bill, Ted, Charles Xavier, Zach Galifianakis (who will get called Ryan Dunn at least once in the show) trying to find someone. Who? I don't care. Let's have it be Barnie from How I Met Your Mother, so someone will have Barney the Dinosaur come out in a big misunderstanding. That gives them a good blend of characters to interact with (those four), plus the various types of characters who they can interact with throughout the show. Of the potential villains so far, Oprah strikes me as the most humorous, although Ryan Reynolds as a villain could be fun to.

NOW, the one thing that seems to keep popping up going back through this list is, strangely, "Out of Work Villains:" Charlie Sheen, Anthony Weiner, Voldemorte, Osama Bin Laden, & Oprah Winfrey. So, we may have our "villains" for the show this year.

:lol: I could see that working very well!

It was nice reading your critiques on my post. You made some very good points.

Okay, I wanted to comment on a lot of the things on your list. The things I've struck-through I can't see being there this year.

It sounds like you're probably right about most of those. I thought that a mention of Friday would be inevitable, but people have pretty much gotten tired of it by now. I'm expecting to see Charlie Sheen though.

I definitely think we'll be seeing X-Men as well! I think maybe they'll take a jab at the obvious bro-mance between Xavier and Magneto. (hilarious)

I think Charie Sheen and Oprah will be apart of the villian team; maybe we'll see a Trump and Oprah smash up.

Rebecca Black is a little too obvious. Maybe she and Edward Cullen will take turns to see who can annoy the auidence faster.

DEFINITELY Green Lantern. I feel like this year will be big on superheroes. (Green Hornet, Green Lantern, X-Men, Captain America, etc.)

I think the Barbara Stristand song will make an appearence. That song is too ridiculous to not rear it's head at the show.

I definitely think the whole "remake/sequel" theme from Scream should be played on. Think about it; seeing as theres all that talk of making a new Bill and Ted movie, maybe our favorite dynamic duo will have to come face to face with (gasp) a new film!!! SO NOT EXCELLENT!!!!

either that or Oprah is going to take over the world.

I would think this is a slam dunk for the event:

http://nation.foxnews.com/florence-henderson/2011/06/27/brady-bunch-mom-got-crabs-affair-ny-mayor

This would have made an interesting episode of "The Brady Bunch."

Florence Henderson, the actress who played perky mom Carol Brady in the beloved family sitcom, says she once got crabs after a one-night-stand with career politician John Lindsay, who was the mayor of New York City at the time.

Henderson, now 77, recounts in her upcoming memoir that she was cheating on her husband during the 1960s, and gave in to her better judgment when her married and unattractive friend put the moves on her over drinks at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

"I was lonely. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do. So, what did I do? I did it," she writes in "Life is Not a Stage," set for publication in September.

Henderson went home later that night, and awoke to a grisly surprise the next day as she saw "little black things" crawling over her bed and body.

I really think a Hangover-type storyline could work, with Bill, Ted, Charles Xavier, Zach Galifianakis (who will get called Ryan Dunn at least once in the show) trying to find someone. Who? I don't care. Let's have it be Barnie from How I Met Your Mother, so someone will have Barney the Dinosaur come out in a big misunderstanding. That gives them a good blend of characters to interact with (those four), plus the various types of characters who they can interact with throughout the show. Of the potential villains so far, Oprah strikes me as the most humorous, although Ryan Reynolds as a villain could be fun to.

Why would they do the same set up from two years ago with the hangover? unless the show revolves around the whole "going back to the well" remake and sequel crazy phase in Hollywood but even then...

Why would they do the same set up from two years ago with the hangover? unless the show revolves around the whole "going back to the well" remake and sequel crazy phase in Hollywood but even then...

Why not? It seems like a good trope to use this year with the surplus of sequels, remakes and reimaginings.

And something else that probably will get mentioned: Harold Camping and the End of the World, 21 May.

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted Speculation