Bill & Ted Speculation

Charlie Sheen's wonderfully public displays make his inclusion in the show all but inevitable barring some tragedy, God Forbid he OD's or something!

In fact with all his weird pronouncements the show would write itself! I can just imagine him with his two goddesses taking over HHN and turning it into HOS!

HOS? That's right...

HOWL-O-SHEEN!!!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Sheen's wonderfully public displays make his inclusion in the show all but inevitable barring some tragedy, God Forbid he OD's or something!

In fact with all his weird pronouncements the show would write itself! I can just imagine him with his two goddesses taking over HHN and turning it into HOS!

HOS? That's right...

HOWL-O-SHEEN!!!!

Total win with the "Howl-O-Sheen" comment. And I don't think an OD would prevent him from being in the show. They had Billy Mays less than a month after he died.

Total win with the "Howl-O-Sheen" comment. And I don't think an OD would prevent him from being in the show. They had Billy Mays less than a month after he died.

I think you have just revealed what Charlie Sheen's future career will entail, I fully expect to see him taking over for Vince in selling Sham Wows and Slap Chops.

"You're gonna love my nuts."

Yeah, but that was a respectful tribute to his greatness in advertising. How do you do ANYTHING respectful relating to Charlie Sheen?

Guest FL Universal Jax

Has anyone seen the new Miley Cyrus incident involving the man taking pictures of her? I just saw it on the nightly news. She actually grabbed this guy's camera because she thaught he hit her mother. However, several people standing around were yelling at Cyrus saying that nothing happened.

I think B&T will definately include some anti-Miley this year. Especially since Disney is kinda washing their hands of her.

Guest FL Universal Jax

Does anybody think we will see a dictator from the middle east. I remember B&T from 2002 I think it was. They had Osama Bin Ladin and Sadam Hussein. If I remember correctly.

I will say that it was extremely funny that year.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but music wise we might see: Rihanna's S&M, Ke$ha's We r who we r, Lady Gaga's Born this way, Katy Perry's Firework ????????????

For some reason, when I hear Avril Lavigne's "What the Hell" I can already see the opening dance number. I mean come on the lyrics state "all I want to do is mess around." Why wouldn't you have scantily clad women grinding on shirtless guys while playing that song. :D

why does everyone have to pick on charlie sheen?hes only human he has his up and downs like we all do.

well the ninja thing was kinda f***ked up.lol

Charlie Sheen has gone in far more directions than just up and down. I'm pretty sure he's gone into another dimension and it ripped his mind to shreds.

• 1 month later...

Something tells me that they will probably include the hacking of the Playstation Network as a joke in this year's B&T.

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted Speculation