Bill & Ted Speculation

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised to see Miley Cyrus back, this time hopped up on all manner of drugs (you just KNOW she's going to be caught with more than salvia this year). Maybe Billy Ray showing up to try and stop her?

I'm also predicting Tron (maybe they dress up a motorcycle as the light cycle or go the Big Wheel route like with Speed Racer in 2008?), maybe a Mars Needs Moms joke, Ghostface from Scream 4, Thor, the Green Lantern vs. the Green Hornet, Captain America, X-Men: First Class, Cowboys and Aliens, and perhaps the two month later release of a new Harold & Kumar Christmas movie.

*-Tron

-Lady Gaga (mabye vs. Madonna)

-Joe Calderone (Lady Gaga)

-Ke$ha

-Justin Bieber

*-Ghostface (Scre4m)

-Miley Cyrus (Bong)

-Cowboys & Aliens

-Katy Perry

*-Green Hornet vs. Green Lantern

-Black Eyed Peas

*-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

*-The Hangover 2

*-Kung Fu Panda 2

*-X-Men: First Class

*-Transformers: The Dark of the Moon

*-Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows: Part 2

*-Captain America: The First Avenger

*-The Smurfs

*-The Twillight Saga: Breaking Dawn

-Mars Needs Moms!

-LMFAO (Party Rock Anthem)

-Glee

-Black Swan

-Beyonce's Baby!

-Nicki Minaj

-Rihanna

-Adele (I don't know how should could be funny, but she's definitley popular)

-Gay Marriage Legalized in NY

-Rihanna

*-X-Men: First Class

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Donald Trump

-Michele Bachman

-Anthony Weiner

-iPad

-Over-use of 3D

-Remakes/Prequels/& Sequels (all on this list have a *)

-Lindsay Lohan

*-Scre4m

-Insidious

-Bad Teacher

*-Rise of the Planet of the Apes

-Royal Wedding

-Maroon 5

-Charlie Sheen

-American Idol vs. X-Factor

-Oprah Winfrey

-Ted Williams

-Rebecca Black

-Muammar Gaddafi

-Osama Bin Ladden

-Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark (The Musical)

-Some More Products that None of Us Know About Yet

-Some More Events that will Happen Sooner or Later

-Some More Celebrities That Will Do Something from Now Until October

Edited by The Director of Horror

There are two major problems with speculating on Bill & Ted.

First, history shows that often the show defies expectation. For example, it seemed very likely in 2009 that the most popular and acclaimed genre films of the year Avatar and Inglourious Basterds would obviously be parodied in the show. But there were in fact no references to either of them.

Secondly, some might have in the past nine years figured out Mike Aiello's patterns and styles in writing the shows enough to anticipate much of what he would include. But this year, we have a brand new show writer and we as yet have no idea of his personal style or preferences.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

First, history shows that often the show defies expectation. For example, it seemed very likely in 2009 that the most popular and acclaimed genre films of the year Avatar and Inglourious Basterds would obviously be parodied in the show. But there were in fact no references to either of them.

Secondly, some might have in the past nine years figured out Mike Aiello's patterns and styles in writing the shows enough to anticipate much of what he would include. But this year, we have a brand new show writer and we as yet have no idea of his personal style or preferences.

Exactly. Mike did have a certain way of doing things and hopefully the new writer will follow in his footsteps. So with this change in the B&T show we can speculate all we want until our fingers bleed from typing. But no one will truly know until employee preview night...;)

Since the show's script is sent from Orlando, I wonder if this will also effect Hollywood's show? I hope so! I just never found Bill and Ted to be quite that funny, honestly. I just go in and watch it as a way to kill time. This year (In Hollywood), it was better, but still more, I mean A LOT more, needs to be done.

What was Mike's pattern and styles?

Ok my guesses so far?

Christina Agularia screwing up the national anthem (lol)

Probably a reference to the new Hangover movie coming out in May

ALOT of superhero references (xmen, captain america, green hornet, green lantern etc.)

Lindsey Lohan and her in and out of rehab fiascos

Black Swan (duuuh)

The Walking Dead (this one Im not so sure about, but since it's gotten so popular and this IS a halloween event, I wouldnt be surprised)

Ghost face will probably make an appearence

Those r my predictions....for now :P Im sure we'll be seeing alot more as the months go on :D

Really, none of the speculation now will probably amount to a whole lot. Traditionally, writing starts in during the summer, and pop-culture changes at NASCAR speeds in America.

I still think Mike may be writing. He will not be directing Bill and Ted anymore, but I don't remember him saying he wouldn't write. It would still be possible for him to write with a new partner who would be the director.

Lastly, at this point, the only person who should be the villain is Charlie Sheen.

I think we could have a lot of fun with Charlie Sheen as the villain for this year. With his coke-addled antics and delightful misuse of the word "Winning" the potential for great jokes are quite possibly endless!

They could have Charlie Sheen instead of Voldemort as leader of the Death Eaters... Warlock Assassins right?

Guest FL Universal Jax

Really, none of the speculation now will probably amount to a whole lot. Traditionally, writing starts in during the summer, and pop-culture changes at NASCAR speeds in America.

I still think Mike may be writing. He will not be directing Bill and Ted anymore, but I don't remember him saying he wouldn't write. It would still be possible for him to write with a new partner who would be the director.

Lastly, at this point, the only person who should be the villain is Charlie Sheen.

Mike A did say he was no longer writing or directing the show. He said he would give insight to help the new writer, but would not actively participate in the shows creation. I remember talking to him about it one night last year during a VIP session. He basically said that its been a great run, but its time to move on. Personally, I feel like he is moving up in the food chain at Universal. I felt like he was acknowledging this fact and realizes that you cannot always run a major entertainment department while creating shows at the same time. Its my feeling that Mike Aiello will one day be on the resorts executive staff. Therefore, perhaps it was time for him to begin taking on larger responsibilities.

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted Speculation