Reaper's HHN Audio Mixes

For Years 2001 - 2003, I know most of the tracks are not used. After watching YouTube videos of the event, I just put in the mix of what sounded good and fit the theme real well with the house / scarezone. For 2004-2010, if it's not on the list, it's either audio rips off of the websites or I just put in the mix of what sounded good and fit the theme real well with the house / scarezone.

If you still want a list, unfortunately I can't remember the original track names because I typed over it with the name of the house, scarezone, etc. Sorry :(

Ah, I see. I had got all excited thinking you had found a secret source detailing HHN music for years back.

The Database for HHN 18 has some odd omissions, I'm pretty sure for example that Streets of Blood had the Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens and Skoolhouse had Another Brick in the Wall performed by the London Symphony Orchestra.

• Like 2

Ah, I see. I had got all excited thinking you had found a secret source detailing HHN music for years back.

The Database for HHN 18 has some odd omissions, I'm pretty sure for example that Streets of Blood had the Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens and Skoolhouse had Another Brick in the Wall performed by the London Symphony Orchestra.

That is very odd, indeed, as when I downloaded it Danse Macabre and Brick in the Wall were both there...but I can't download part 2 of HHN 19.

Methinks the site is playing games with us...

Mae

That is very odd, indeed, as when I downloaded it Danse Macabre and Brick in the Wall were both there...but I can't download part 2 of HHN 19.

Methinks the site is playing games with us...

Mae

I didn't say they were not in Reaper's mixes, but that they are not on the Database here> http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=571

• 2 months later...

Very nice man i never knew you had this!

question... what is with the music database (which I also did not know existed)? It's impossible to read and had tons of missing images.

I also can't seem to find the one in there that I found for you from Maximum carnage

(Although I see you used it in your mix :) )

Edited by JWFearman

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting these Reaper. On a side note: for Reflections of Fear, I think parts one and two of Path of The Wicked are in opposite order. I have another file with the song(s) in opposite order than what you have and it sounds right (for lack of a better word). Not trying to critique your work or anything, though.

Either way, I can't wait for this years music and your collection for it!!!

• 2 months later...

The audio mix for HHN 21 is ready for grabs! it right now! :)

I really want to thank everybody that helped contribute to the music list and those that made clear recordings that have been included in the audio mix. Thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the music.

The audio mix for HHN 21 is ready for grabs! it right now! :)

I really want to thank everybody that helped contribute to the music list and those that made clear recordings that have been included in the audio mix. Thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the music.

omg, Thank you so much! this is such a Treat! thank you :)

Edited by black mask

• Gambit featured this topic
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic