Reaper's HHN Audio Mixes

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you all for following my audio mixes throughout the years! However, I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be making these unfortunately. As years have gone by, more and more tracks are used at the event where it comes up close to 200-300 tracks a year now. It used to be fun doing these, but now it has become a tedious chore to endure. I will leave you all the past audio mixes here on this website and forums for you all to enjoy. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I will hope you all will understand. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed this, this makes me sad. sometimes you were able to get songs that were near impossible to get. I will miss your mixes. (I know this is your final decision but maybe the mixes could have avoided Bill and ted and villains show and just have the streets and house songs) thank you for the older mixes. they were really helpful. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2017 at 4:40 PM, Reaper said:

Thank you all for following my audio mixes throughout the years! However, I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be making these unfortunately. As years have gone by, more and more tracks are used at the event where it comes up close to 200-300 tracks a year now. It used to be fun doing these, but now it has become a tedious chore to endure. I will leave you all the past audio mixes here on this website and forums for you all to enjoy. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I will hope you all will understand. 

Just got home from my vacation to the event and this is where I came first was to check on the music! But totally understand, it was so wonderful having you do all the past ones for us! I listen to them a lot more than I probably should haha! Thank you thank you for all your hard work! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Gambit featured this topic
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic