Reaper's HHN Audio Mixes

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Alright, so by now I've downloaded all the collections. I had a problem with a few of the tracks. It doesn't display any track info other than title, doesn't register how long the tracks are, and it won't burn them to CDs. I had this issue with track 12 on 2004 (Diso Pt I), and on 2011, tracks 21, 22, 25, 31, 38, 42, 44, 45, 48, 49, 53, 54. Any idea what this problem is? Every track on every other year has loaded perfect other than these.

Alright, so by now I've downloaded all the collections. I had a problem with a few of the tracks. It doesn't display any track info other than title, doesn't register how long the tracks are, and it won't burn them to CDs. I had this issue with track 12 on 2004 (Diso Pt I), and on 2011, tracks 21, 22, 25, 31, 38, 42, 44, 45, 48, 49, 53, 54. Any idea what this problem is? Every track on every other year has loaded perfect other than these.

Is anybody else having this same problem?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just wondering, but does anyone have any music that pre-dates 2001? I don't imagine so, but I'd be interested in seeing (hearing, rather) what was used before then. Also, good job on finding these. I've downloaded them all and saved them to my computer and have really enjoyed them. How do you figure out what songs were used where? Seems like it would be tough.

I will nitpick a little though, the version of more human than human in year 22 isn't the right version. I think I posted that a while back somewhere, but it's not a big issue anyways. I think it was the "warlord of mars" remix.

• Like 1

I have been working with the tagged music lists here on the forums, which were all done by various members and including me.

Anyways, glad you like the mixes! :)

I'm really looking forward to working on this year's audio mix.