What gets you through...

Well sadly since this years event is now over with, Tell us what gets you through until next years haunt season begins...

For me it's listening to Midnight Syndicate music and watching videos of Halloween Horror Nights on my computer. That mixed together with looking at all my HHN memorabilia and reading and posting on HNN of course usually gets the job done for me...B)

Edited by HORRORLANDO

Actually, trying to get away from HHN helps me get through the year faster then torturing myself by watching and looking at stuff. Get it out of your head. Go to school/work, hang out with friends, and just live your life. Before you know it the Summer will be upon us and the speculation will commence once again.

PS - 1337th post. :)

For me, it would have to be watching horror movies, looking at past HHN event photos, and finally of course listening to Midnight Syndicate and some soundtracks from horror films.

Actually this is the way I see it

right now the event is still too fresh in our memories, so for me, right after HHN I try to organize my pictures and listen to the songs that were in the event on youtube, then thanksgiving and Xmas come, so there is a lot going on, But then by February is when things start getting boring, but it's still ok, the problem for me is around June, when the even is getting near but there are still no clues and the speculation is going, that's when I start to look at pictures and videos, and listen to midnight syndicate, I start getting inpatient waiting for October. is the anticipation that kills me really, I don't feel bad the rest of the year, but when HHN gets closer it's horrible for me lol.

Idk if anyone has ever experienced this before but have you ever thought or looked at anything HHN related during Christmas? I mean every year around Christmas I go to Virginia to visit family and every year it snows pretty hard. Almost every year I look at something HHN related whether it be a few pictures, videos, music etc. But man lemme tell you it is the weirdest/most awesome feeling. Maybe it's because the event ended only about 2 months ago but it's still really cool. But after HHN is all over with I concentrate on school and other things that have to do with my social life. Then once summer comes around I pretty much am in front of the computer almost every hour of the day looking at stuff for HHN that year.

Theres this thing I've become addicted to called my daughter :) My soul has also been corrupted by Blizzard Entertainment (World of Warcrack (Warcraft))

lol - if you're ever hanging around the Crashridge server, stop by and say howdee to Troiandan (my alter-ego and my namesake on this website).

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, trying to get away from HHN helps me get through the year faster then torturing myself by watching and looking at stuff. Get it out of your head. Go to school/work, hang out with friends, and just live your life. Before you know it the Summer will be upon us and the speculation will commence once again.

PS - 1337th post. :)

Perfect Answer.