• Frankenstin: Creation of the Dammed
    • Leave it to Cleaver
    • Saw
    • The Spawning
    • Chucky
    • Silver Screams

• 4 months later...

My vote is for Silver Screams!!!!

That was probably one of my favorite houses out of all the years I've been!! I love how they incorperated Julian's story to everything that was going on! It gave us the feeling he was omnipresent, the way he popped up just about everywhere. And despite the fact I got stuck in a room with a hysterically screaming woman, it was TOTALLY worth it :]

The other houses were good too; Leave it to Cleaver was definitely a close second. this was just my favorite by a long shot :P I do have to mention though, I didnt get the pleasure of going inside the Wolfman, Frankenstein, or Saw houses (Saw was WAY too long of a line, Frankenstein I just never got around to, and it was either Wolfman or BT at the end of the night....so I had to choose.)

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

2009 was my favorite year by far. I voted for The Wolf Man but Silver Screams could be it too. Both houses were epic. Im such a Wolf Man fan and walking in and seeing the Gypsy camp was just insane. But like said above I loved Julian Browning and his story and how everything revolved around him. Such a great year!