Special apperence of Tater Salad

C_D

AS some of you know Tater Salad made a guest appearance at HHNXX tonight. Wilth the Mullet rocking he went thru all the houses with the exception of LT.

House count for the night.

Havoc-2

Hallowed Past=1

Catacombs-1

Zombiegeddon-1

Orfanage-1

Hades-1

Psychoscareapy-3

No particular order, and do not let the house counts let you think I had a favorite. Just trying to see my friends on set

Moments of the night, in order of Epic worthiness.

#5- The Dows when they realized it was me sneaking on them,.

#4- Catacombs with Steph

#3 - Chris in Hallowed past, Attacking me

#2- Zombiegeddon, for the laughs as I went thru, they broke character to chuckle.

#1- Heather (Rat Lady, for her reaction on set to Tater Salad

Will add to the review tomorrow, bed now, was at Uni at 1, just got home, Tater is tired!

So after a good sleep and much re-hashing of last night There are so many things that were great, some were a little bit of a let down, and some were plain EPIC! And nothing more epic than a visit to HHN by Tater Salad. Only house I did not hit was LT, I have been thru it many times. Great sets, Scareactors are on their game every time I am in there, Still have not seen the chair jump up!

But on with last night!

In order

First was Orfanage.

Creepy Kids! Great sets! I was looking forward to this one, I was the only person in the back of the park, and got to make a solo run thru the house. I am sure that I got to see all the scareactors and enjoyed the house. A few of the scares come from behind you and you have to turn around to see them, but as a whole it is a good house. Of course creepy kids are good in my book. Props to the ones in the bunks, I was lucky enough to see and hear all of you, yes I saw Emmy, not sure if she saw me.

Next, Hallowed Past

Let's see, all the old props + scares = Win. Another good house, got my first attack in here, Thanks Chris! I busted out laughing in the Alice scene, Oh the visions!! With all the props from years past this house is special for sure, an unfair advantage if you will as fans of the event embrace all that is HHN past. And yes, Blonde Cindy in the coffin!

On to what was to be my demise of the night, Havoc!

I was messing with cast A all week, And I was on a mission to make it thru alive. Andrew and Tim were the first to recognize me, and went apeshit behind their glass, fun times, next Cyn popped out of the wall in my face and I braced for the attack, but was not. made it to Marcus in Time out, the wall felt it more than I did, as it gave just a little, Had a few more touches thru the house. I do have to say this house is good, not because of sets, but because of cast, Most energy of any house cast I saw this year, Great job guys.

Off to the front to meet Steph, 20 years, E-M, Coven, and Camo chainsaws.

20 years-fear revealed, again unfair advantage due to cool factor, Coven creepy, E-M great atmosphere and energy, and the Camo chainsaws did their thing.

With Steph it was off to see Catacombs

Sets were great, costumes were great, Stolen kitty was awesome. I like the look of the plague doctors, Hope to see them again in the future.

On exit we found Kim and James, they wanted to hit cast B of Catacombs and I was on my mission to see everything so off to Zombiegeddon for me.

I had heard mixed reviews for this house, words like fun, great, and bad had been seen. I enjoyed the house, all the Zombies were rocking, but I did hear a few laughs from some when they realized who I was. Up till this house my favorite part of HHN was "The Chair" in LT, Well sorry but Zombie Baby > Chair!

Met back up with the group and to SnS

Yea Ok so I am bias, but Saws N Steam is the best scarezone ever at HHN. Nuff said!

Into Scareapy we go.

The facade brought a tear to my eyes, then the first room the same, both were almost identical to my beloved Shadybrook of 06, but after the first left turn it became something different. Not the Shadybrook I knew. Did go thru 3 times, Each time was good, but I was wanting to be blown away by this house, It was good, but not the AMAZING I was hoping for. Props to David, You are an amazing scareactor, Jordan for trying to steal the mullet, and Laz, DUDE WTF, You ignored me! A good house for sure, but mixed feelings about it in the Scareapy timeline. I felt the Original and 06 more intense for sure, But this house I feel is showing that Shadybrook is dead, and we may not see it again!

Hades

Good sets, the cast seemed small, but was a good walk thru. there was good energy from the cast. Costumes were great. All in all a good run, and a good house.

Tater Salads Night in the park awards.

Best Hit - Goes to the Zombie in Zombie Gras, he studied me for a moment, realized it was me, and slapped the shit out of me! Great times for sure! Esp. for the lady walking behind you!

Best Tackle - Marcus, Have you thought of being a linebacker?

Best Kidnap- Chris for dragging me backwards!

Best laugh - Amanda in The Coven, Kinda creeped me out

Best house- HAHA Nope not going there!

Best Street - SnS, did you really think I would give it to anyone else

Best Costume - The Plague Doctors

Best Prop - Zombie Baby

Most Epic moment - Rat Lady! I made Heather laugh, In her box!

Most Epic #2 - zombiegeddon, Zombies laugh too!

Edited by C_D