Official HNN 2010 Meetup v2

Grime

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that this meetup is planned for Halloween, since that is the only other night I know for sure that I am going to HHN. I'm also glad to see that the other votes that have been cast so far are the same as mine. This is looking good. Last year the vault group picture was great, but I didn't get to be in it. I can't wait to be in the first large HNN group picture!

And don't worry, I'll definitely be wearing my HNN shirt! I love it!

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Well, I don't have a HNN shirt or a Vault shirt, but I do have a HHN shirt from 1992. It usually gets a lot of attention. My wife and best friend don't post, or even read, stuff on this forum. Is it cool with everybody that they join in a group photo anyway?

On a side note. Since this is an official HNN group photo we ask that you not wear any shirts related to other sites, as I'm sure they will be having there own thing.

HNN Shirt, HHN/HOS shirt, or any other general shirt will do.

Thanks.

On a side note. Since this is an official HNN group photo we ask that you not wear any shirts related to other sites, as I'm sure they will be having there own thing.

HNN Shirt, HHN/HOS shirt, or any other general shirt will do.

Thanks.

The I Heart Mr. Happypants shirt does still count though right? It's not connected to another site and is related to a show at HHN, and after all that's where I got the shirt in the first place.

happypants%20tshirt%20new.jpg

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

The I Heart Mr. Happypants shirt does still count though right? It's not connected to another site and is related to a show at HHN, and after all that's where I got the shirt in the first place.

*snip*

That's absolutely fine :)

Just a suggestion, but if Hallow'd Past wins out, the dump would lead you to Catacombs. I'm sure the plague doctors would love to see you. And I believe Cast B has many many HNN members.

The idea is to hit at least one house, then play it by ear. Whomever wants to continue with the group is more than welcome to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

alright, so the new official word, unless the are "sold out" (which would be a load of crap, we're expecting a light night) is that I will now be able to join on Halloween, Mark, remember to bring my HNN shirt, and I will (try to) remember to bring my $20. ;) it'll be great seeing you all again on the right side of the cage. Fun times to be had. After the group house, and maybe an excursion or two depending on the time, I'm probibly going to be stickign out around the scarezones with my camera as the houses devoured my last day I got to play there, and I really want to get what photos I can of who i can. (doubly so if what is supposed to be happening happens...)