Worst Troll/Kid You've Seen?

almost had to kick a kids ass in the chucky maze, they were being turdy little punks, but i don't like ruining things i love, or being kicked out for being right, but i'm sure everybody wanted. Of course then theres always the trashy girlfriend or sister that always make a scene and makes you look like the bad guy so i shook it off, but they were butting in line, hanging from stuff and being pricks. nothing i hate more than skinny punk kids who think they can fight and will do anything to start a fight, especially at someplace i am happy lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and parents...if your child requires a stroller...then um, keep them the hell home. :)

Hear-hear, Hush. lol Parents bringing their children is probably my biggest pet peeve as a scare-actor. It's seriously just cruel, and I wish it qualified them for a call from the state.

Hear-hear, Hush. lol Parents bringing their children is probably my biggest pet peeve as a scare-actor. It's seriously just cruel, and I wish it qualified them for a call from the state.

I know that's a very tough situation for you all. I've seen parents walk up to scare-actors with a two year old in a stroller and get pissed off because the person didn't try to scare the child... :blink:

I have no problem with older kids, even those as young as like 10 and above who have a grasp on the concept that everything fake. But little kids, bringing them is a form of child abuse if you ask me.

Again, if your kid requires a stroller...they need to stay home.

I scare children when their parents plead with me not to. It's the parents fault they brought them, they deserve to deal with the trauma.

I don't scare children when parents ask me to. That's just cruel, and they are terrible parents and I won't contribute to the trauma.

:D

I scare children with no intention of stopping.

I scare children when their parents plead with me not to. It's the parents fault they brought them, they deserve to deal with the trauma.

I don't scare children when parents ask me to. That's just cruel, and they are terrible parents and I won't contribute to the trauma.

If I see a child at the event, I will try my hardest to put them in therapy, whether the parents want me to scare them or not.

So, you all have no problem with running up to a two year old in a stroller and scaring them despite the fact that it's their parents fault that they are there to begin with?

I'm not sure whether to love you all or question your pscyhological aptitude... ;)

So, you all have no problem with running up to a two year old in a stroller and scaring them despite the fact that it's their parents fault that they are there to begin with?

I'm not sure whether to love you all or question your pscyhological aptitude... ;)

Like I said, it all depends on the parent's attitude for me. I've had parents hold their crying children in my face and yell at me to scare them (like the costumes aren't scary enough). I walk away (or close my boo-door) to those parents. I've also had parents holding their child in their arms screaming, "Don't scare my child," (which I can barely hear because of the scary sounds in the house). I'll make a bee-line for them because those parents are stupid.

Like I said, it all depends on the parent's attitude for me. I've had parents hold their crying children in my face and yell at me to scare them (like the costumes aren't scary enough). I walk away (or close my boo-door) to those parents. I've also had parents holding their child in their arms screaming, "Don't scare my child," (which I can barely hear because of the scary sounds in the house). I'll make a bee-line for them because those parents are stupid.

I understand completely, it's all about the situation you are faced with. The parent who demands you scare their already hysterical child is just as ridiculous as the parent holding their screaming child demanding that you don't scare them.

These particaular "parents" are from the shallow end of the gene pool and I can only hope their children learn to swim in the deep end.

I scare children with no intention of stopping.

this sounds like just perfect reasoning to me :)

I really, really hate, parents that take their kids and tell actors not to scare them, but I guess if they want to go and don't have anywhere to leave their children they have to bring them, specially if they come from another state or country, they have no choice but to bring them, It is still very wrong but, I could see the reasoning behind it

Could be worse. Anyone else hear of the single mom who wanted to go to HHN last year and left her kid (can't remember the age but younger than five if I remember correctly) at home? Long story short, she didn't have enough money to get a ticket so she spent the night at the clubs at CityWalk. While her kid was at home, someone broke into the home and stole everything and left the kid there. :o

Could be worse. Anyone else hear of the single mom who wanted to go to HHN last year and left her kid (can't remember the age but younger than five if I remember correctly) at home? Long story short, she didn't have enough money to get a ticket so she spent the night at the clubs at CityWalk. While her kid was at home, someone broke into the home and stole everything and left the kid there. :o

It definitely could be worse, just as the story you stated above proves. The sad thing is something tells me this so called "Mom" would've done the same thing and gone to CityWalk with or without HHN taking place.

But when it comes down to it, if you have a small child...do everyone a favor, leave them at home. With a babysitter preferably. HHN is not the place to bring kids. Period. It makes for a very upleasant experience for everyone involved.

I've often said I think there should be an minimum age limit and it should be stricly enforced. That would solve a lot of issues.

However, even with an age limit you are still going to have a certain group of teenagers and younger adults who have to act out and try to be "cool". But more often then not after a few cold stares by other people, these groups tend to simmer down.

The thing is there are kids that can handle it so idk...

I have seen little kids who love it and they'll come right up to us and not flinch. I suppose they also understand that these "monsters" aren't real, which many of their peers do not.

Oh yeah, there are kids who can handle it, most definitely. But then you've got those who can't separate fantasy from reality.

Again, it should be the parents call as to whether or not the event is suitable for their children. Unfortunately, many of these parents are complete idiots to begin with.

I remember that video. HATE it when that happens. Unfortunately it happens all the time and I always glare at the person or ask them wtf are they doing.

I've seen kids (and even adults) pointing out scares waiting to happen to other guests, and probably the most common, people trying to "scare" the actors or other guests. Believe me, if you do this, you look like a complete idiot, and if you try and scare the other guests you're just an asshole.

I think i know what youre saying, but i go (i'm 13) with my mom and like 4 friends with there mom or dad and the dads always fake and scare us as a joke... I dont find it being an asswhole.

i think the adults are more annoying. i mean i could be biased since im a teen, but the adults that drink to much. jeez. You scare me more then the scareactors! ex:

2009 we stayed in the park till 1 even though everything closed at 12 (ate dinner at mels die in at around 11:55 so we just made it then got sent and walked out by cops) and this girl about 20-30 comes stumbleing and you can see the cops stare waiting for somthing then she gets caught in a baracade of light camera haction and she hits the ground. She starts histerically crying and i go with my friends dad and hes a doctor so he runs with the cops and asks is everything fine? she responds no and he asked wear does it hurt? she says i can't find my friend i dont know where she is. and it was like for me a scary moment because they tried picking her up and she got aggresive and like pushed them off and said i dont need you.

Like why do you need to get SO drunk?

i think the adults are more annoying. i mean i could be biased since im a teen, but the adults that drink to much. jeez. You scare me more then the scareactors! ex:

Like why do you need to get SO drunk?

There are adults who can be just annoying as kids...that's very true.

if they do an age limit it should be 8 or 9. not too young but not too old. I wanted to go since i was 8 and finally went at 11.

I don't think we'll ever see an age limit enforced simply because Universal isn't about to deny ticket profits from any age group.... ;)

I was a teen too, and recently at that. But, I learned etiquette really fucking fast and tried to exercise it at least on my friends. Yes, there are adults that get drunk every year, and yes, I've encountered them being aggressive towards me and other actors but I will say this, they are not sober...which is something about 95% of those teenagers being dicks can't say.

Guest kiwisoup

For me, it was a group of girls who kept stopping because they were "too scared" to keep going, loud, screaming at the top of their lungs even though clearly they weren't very scared because it was a game to them. Then they'd all book it through a room. Every little scare or noise and one of them would throw themselves on the floor. It was impossible to get ahead of them or behind them because they kept alternating between running and shoving people out of the way and just stopping altogether. Obnoxious. Oh and it only kinda fits the topic but people smoking in queue lines drives me nuts. I'd have to say most of the people I see ruining things for other people are actually drunk people in their 20s...not teens or kids.

Edited by kiwisoup

For me, it was a group of girls who kept stopping because they were "too scared" to keep going, loud, screaming at the top of their lungs even though clearly they weren't very scared because it was a game to them. Then they'd all book it through a room. Every little scare or noise and one of them would throw themselves on the floor. It was impossible to get ahead of them or behind them because they kept alternating between running and shoving people out of the way and just stopping altogether. Obnoxious. Oh and it only kinda fits the topic but people smoking in queue lines drives me nuts. I'd have to say most of the people I see ruining things for other people are actually drunk people in their 20s...not teens or kids.

I completely dispise those groups of girls. Here's an idea if your going to act like that...then don't come to the event. At all. That stopping and screaming at the top of their lungs deal drives me bat shit crazy. We always go around those people. Last year a girl in thise huge group of like ten had the nerve to tell me we were butting in front of them, I told her that if she and her friends wouldn't stop every two feet to scream and act like complete assclowns we wouldn't have to "butt them".

Smoking in the queue lines kills me too. And we drink during the event...that's our time of the year to party. But we also know when to stop. Unfortunately many people, of all legal drinking ages, have yet to figure out that drunk in public and being obnoxious = not funny or cute at all.

I don't know about an age limit, because some kids are cool with being scared, even small ones, but I sure as hell would ban strollers. Waaay too crowded for strollers, and if your child needs one, they are most likely too young. Then again, I see people with 5 year olds in strollers.