Worst Troll/Kid You've Seen?

That sounds alot like that Hans Leberson jerk if you happen to see him at the parks, avoid him. I spent five minutes with the kid and I wanted to kill myself.

I found his name in an AIM chat with Charles. His name was Brandon, but not the one from Rumors. Tiny kid.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst I've seen was in '07... a lot of bad things happened in '07.

I saw a security guard get punch by a man with his family because they wanted to go through express and not wait in line like everyone else.

I saw a drunk brawl break out in the queue of Flesh wounds because of line jumpers.

But as I was going through Vampyre, I got stuck behind two girls and a boy (about 12 years old) that screamed at everything, would ciompletely stop the line, and push back into me hard. they were clearly doing it to be stupid. I screamed at them to keep moving and shoved them hard back the opposite way when the puched back on me. Finally at the outside prt my party walked around them. that has happened many times but that was the worst. I waited in line an hour for the worst house I've ever been in. After confronting a guy who was smoking pot behind us. I was in no mood to be messed with.

Edited by JWFearman

Most of the time it isn't the kids that are the worst for me (though they can be a real pain), its the drunk adults. Seriously, control your liquor a little. I dont need drunk idiots ruining the event for everyone :(

true, well, adults and teenagers, people around 17-20 tend to be the worst for me too, the most annoying loud horrible people, making stupid jokes and screaming all the time, sometimes in line you can see who is obnoxious

What about all the troll PARENTS? The ones who bring their little kids, get drunk, and than yell at the scare actors for coming near them because the kid is crying?

Um....your kid is crying because you brought them to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS you stupid douche >.< seriously. ugh.

I've seen some trolls in my day. Nothing bothers me more than the people who walk around talking about how "not scared" they are. My little sister's friend was like that....but then she ended up pissing her pants in the Spawning house. Terribly rewarding to watch >:D

Im actually a little anxious about this year. I'm going with my friend's boyfriend who enjoys scaring OTHER people and Im afraid he's going to do so at the park >.< he's by no means a troll but...in this setting....Im afraid he'll come off like one >.<

What about all the troll PARENTS? The ones who bring their little kids, get drunk, and than yell at the scare actors for coming near them because the kid is crying?

Um....your kid is crying because you brought them to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS you stupid douche >.< seriously. ugh.

I've seen some trolls in my day. Nothing bothers me more than the people who walk around talking about how "not scared" they are. My little sister's friend was like that....but then she ended up pissing her pants in the Spawning house. Terribly rewarding to watch >:D

Im actually a little anxious about this year. I'm going with my friend's boyfriend who enjoys scaring OTHER people and Im afraid he's going to do so at the park >.< he's by no means a troll but...in this setting....Im afraid he'll come off like one >.<

yeah that seems so stupid to me

I recall, I was in cirque du freak's zone and there was a girl scareactor dress as a vampire scaring people and she tried to scare a girl (probably 14) and the girl got extremely scared and the mom wa s yelling at the scareactor to stop and that she had no right to scare the girl like that. lol I kept thinking, "ma'am what dimension do you live in?" lol i mean she was basically yelling at someone for doing their job :rolleyes:

Edited by black mask

lmao my point exactly. It's like....why bother coming, spending all the money, if you're just going to get pissed when they scare you OR if you think the whole thing is "stupid" and "not scary". It's like....really......just stay home. Or go to Citywalk. Idc....just go away. lol. Those kind of people put a damper on the event for the rest of us.

yeah that seems so stupid to me

I recall, I was in cirque du freak's zone and there was a girl scareactor dress as a vampire scaring people and she tried to scare a girl (probably 14) and the girl got extremely scared and the mom wa s yelling at the scareactor to stop and that she had no right to scare the girl like that. lol I kept thinking, "ma'am what dimension do you live in?" lol i mean she was basically yelling at someone for doing their job :rolleyes:

My mom took me when I was 14/15 and my sister when she was 7.. (seperate occasions) and my mom would shove us towards the scareactors..or would stop suddenly so we were all alone..and then laugh at us as we cried.. Why can't all parents be as caring as mine was?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a kid push a scareactor in esquelto muerte and in 5 secounds security had the kid pulled aside and I heard the dad sayin how he was going to sue the park because his son was innocent and blah blah blah...Needless to say it was 10 mins of scareactors dropping character to say that the kid really did push the actor...i dont know what happend that kid but i hope i dont see him this year

Oh, the stories I could tell. I'll start by saying that if you're offended by language, stop here.

This past october, I worked in a haunted house (the Asylum) that's located in a predominately white, upper class suburban neighborhood. This means that every little rich high-fashion-skinny-jeans wearing prick in the state turns up. And they all think they're hot shit. Every room they go through, they jump around corners trying to scare the actors, or scare other guests, or the usual shit. These little piss ants think that they're funniest little fuckers the planets ever seen: "oh, you're not scary!" "He's right there! Let's jump his ass!" I swear, at least 60-70% of guests we'd see a night would shout "You're not scary." Y'know, you little dumbfucks could at least try to be original. No, instead you make the same goddamn joke they all do. And then, if you're lucky enough to have security remove their asses, they'd try to sneak in through the emergency exits. Go hump a land mine.

Again, being in a richer area, we'd get ALOT of people who're stoned off their asses or far beyond three sheets to the wind. The room I was in, the Cannibal Hillbilly section, always got either the best scares of the night, or the biggest dicks. Now, hitting/slapping/throwing myself against the walls was one of the staples of that room. I kicked a wall that had several planks loose so it made a nice slapping noise; some drunk prick threw himself against it. He almost brough the entire damn building down around him. We once had one drunk woman who bitched at every thing and everyone. She comes into our area after leaving the 'strobe room,' threatening to sue us because she 'could've had a seizure. She gets to the first person in the room, Jess, and keeps shouting about sueing all of us. She gets to me and bitches about how I could've broken her legs (although I was no where near her legs). Through out our room she threatened to sue all of us individually at least five times. And, as rumor has it, she nearly broke the finger of the last cast member at the end of the house. I don't remember the story, but I know some drunk broke an actors nose at some point.

I could go on longer than any bandwidth on earth would allow, but I shall refrain.

Oh, the stories I could tell. I'll start by saying that if you're offended by language, stop here.

I could go on longer than any bandwidth on earth would allow, but I shall refrain.

Sounds like a normal night at work... :lol:

Two stick out in my mind:

1. At the very first House I visited, 2007's 'Vampyr: Bloodbath,' there were like 3 REALLY annoying teen boys behind me. They kept loudly (As in, in an exaggerated, fake way) yelling at everything, and the one who seemed to be kind of the leader of the group kept shouting to the others, "You guys are vaginas! You guys are vaginas (I hope saying that doesn't violate any site rules or anything)!" I wanted to smack that kid.

2. The next year, the final night, in 'Reflections of Fear,' the girl behind me kept shrilly screaming right in my ear at everything.

Edited by Nightcrawler

To groups of ass clowns came immediately to mind from last year alone, one was the British jerks in line for Jaws at the end of the night, they were adults (some of them probably in their 50s) and obviously quite drunk. They decided that it was a great idea to periodically scream in the queue area while waiting for no reason to the point where the ride attendants started to tell them to stop, of course they didn't and being just behind my group in line it was especially annoying, I really thought I was going to have to back up my friend when he tried to demolish their whole group lol. The other was more annoying for su then for the scare actors when this group of middle school boys decided that when they got the crap scared out of them in Hallow'd Past that they would grab onto and climb on me and my friends, NOT COOL. Eventually we decided to step aside and make them go ahead of us. Look I want to be scared too, but I'm not going to climb up another grown man because of it (at least not one I don't know lol)

I'm a teenager but I'm not that immature... that's ridiculous! Here in Orlando there was how ever a thing on Opening night where a drunk woman went into the Hallow'd Past and was right in front of me... I had to help her through a few times... and then she saw Jack and got pissed off and pushed him pretty hard... she almost pushed him all the way out of the house, (since he's right at the end) and then there was also someone threw a bunch of garbage in the sin thing in the 20 years of Fear Scarezone... stupid idiots!!!!

Hey is this the hhnguy off of youtube because this is mathhew96 whats up man me and you should so meet up at HHN this year

perhaps HHN should have signs like this? maybe?

k3kKj.jpg

My favorite signs like that involved unsupervised children being sold to the circus or (at Disney) having their feet nailed to the floor of It's a Small World and taught to sing the song in every language. I suggest broadening it to include unsupervised annoying adults and drunks as well

• 4 weeks later...

I accidently offended a scareactor once…

Back in 2009 we were walking thru Silver Screams and we got to the scene from The Strangers when I looked at my wife and said "look honey it’s the movie that nobody has seen". Well I guess I said it a little too loud because the scareactor heard me and said in a very annoyed voice “Actually the movie grossed x million blah blah blah.” Well it was funny it was not intentional after the fact I felt bad for insulting his scene and making him break character.

I accidently offended a scareactor once…

Back in 2009 we were walking thru Silver Screams and we got to the scene from The Strangers when I looked at my wife and said "look honey it’s the movie that nobody has seen". Well I guess I said it a little too loud because the scareactor heard me and said in a very annoyed voice “Actually the movie grossed x million blah blah blah.” Well it was funny it was not intentional after the fact I felt bad for insulting his scene and making him break character.

It's not your fault that movie was shit.

Every year Eric and I always get stuck with a group of random annoying kids behind us in one house or another. And every year, without fail, they all make it a point to either scream at everything or try to get so close to us that it makes it impossible for us to walk through the house at a normal pace...in either case, they ruin the experience.

Last year I had a girl so far up my ass she could've seen my tonsils. I told her that if she and her friends were THAT scared, they really needed to rethink going into any houses. And with that told her she'd be MUCH safer in front of us... ;) (insert the never ending shrieks of her and her friends as all the scare actors could see them coming from a mile away)

Secondly, if you are underage, don't try to drink. Period.

If you are coming to HHN to be a jackass stay home. I don't need to deal with your emo-like annoying outbursts or trying to act like your too cool to be at the event, let alone get scared.

Oh and parents...if your child requires a stroller...then um, keep them the hell home. :)