Worst Troll/Kid You've Seen?

Oh man, I just had to make this topic because opening weekend (Sept 25th)

I saw the worst troll / teenager at Horror Nights. So I just HAD to share this story.

So I was walking from the Klownz sz towards HOTC because my friend came late.

And I'm not sure what happened, but I saw a kid yelling at a chainsaw guy. Saying "All I wanted was a cig!" or something like that, (keep in mind, hes what, 13? 14?)

And theyre arguing so me and my friend are watching because I didnt want to see a fight break out there :( and they start messing with the chainsaw guy, calling him names, saying hhn was a waste of time, etc.

So another chainsaw scareactor backs his buddy up and I don't know what he said, but he made the kids back off. And they walked off, but it was quite a big commotion - I was almost sure security was going to arrive pretty soon.

Anyone else wanna share your stories of annoying teenagers? >:(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember.. Give me time I'm sure I'll remember one =)

I also want to add that I am a teenager but in no way annoying/ disrespectful to the hhn scareactors. I truly appreciate everything they do... I even pretend sometimes that I am scared when they put the chainsaw at my feet lol so that maybe they can gain confidence and not do what that teen^ did.

Haha, I pretend to be scared sometimes too. I don't wanna discourage any of the scareactors. I mostly just yell out "oh shit!" because I naturally don't jump when scared.

Anywho, I can't think of any stories at the moment. I think the thread should be about bad guest behavior in general, kids and adults alike, because I can think of plenty of those stories.

*anxiously waits for someone to find the video from last year of those kids going around being dicks to all of the scareactors*

I hate to give these brats more attention, but... is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Os3P6adEug? Man, they really pissed me off.

The best part is when the black girl from Hacktion comes in and boots them out of her scarezone.

I remember that video. HATE it when that happens. Unfortunately it happens all the time and I always glare at the person or ask them wtf are they doing.

I've seen kids (and even adults) pointing out scares waiting to happen to other guests, and probably the most common, people trying to "scare" the actors or other guests. Believe me, if you do this, you look like a complete idiot, and if you try and scare the other guests you're just an asshole.

Punk teenagers always seem to somehow move into my area of movement.....I don't know how it keeps happening...

Last year this one kid was being a douche and so after I popped out, I went back into my hallway and into the cell next to my hallway. I did my normal running out of there, and didn't realize that this kid had planted himself right in front of my door and when I get going, I can't stop quickly without injuring myself, so I ran into this kid HARD, and he ended up checking into the wall and falling to the ground. We're told not to let people up so I went back into my hole and told the ops person and my manager about the incident just in case they heard about it...which they didn't...I do have to say even though this wasn't my intention, it did feel really satisfying LOL I bet that's the last time he ever messed with an actor :)

Punk teenagers always seem to somehow move into my area of movement.....I don't know how it keeps happening...

Last year this one kid was being a douche and so after I popped out, I went back into my hallway and into the cell next to my hallway. I did my normal running out of there, and didn't realize that this kid had planted himself right in front of my door and when I get going, I can't stop quickly without injuring myself, so I ran into this kid HARD, and he ended up checking into the wall and falling to the ground. We're told not to let people up so I went back into my hole and told the ops person and my manager about the incident just in case they heard about it...which they didn't...I do have to say even though this wasn't my intention, it did feel really satisfying LOL I bet that's the last time he ever messed with an actor :)

Haha, one can only hope that getting run over would shut the kid up, When I was with the rat lady, it was pretty much our job to just take crap from people all night. Though it was great fun putting people in their place verbally <in character>. People loved to tell me that I am fat...as if I was unaware of such a thing.

We just had a couple of douche bags in Catacombs. Some behind us and some in front of us. Here's what happened:

First of all, the second we go into the maze, the people behind us are just being obnoxious loud, stupid. Yelling at the poor guy dressed in black that stands there as if he were a scareactor; you name it, they had to find something obnoxious to say. They even said to a Plague Doctor about sticking a beak up an ass or something along those lines. Me and my gang were whispering among each other 'uhm, they're plague doctors, ricky retardo'

and the people in front of us: One of the guys kept looking through the holes and stuff where the scareactors would pop out, even if there were holes where no scareactors would pop out, he'd still be holding up the line by feeling the need to stick his head around corners and into holes. The obnoxious people behind us said he was the smartest guy in the world. The people in front of us apparently dropped something in the house somewhere like a light and so they held up the line trying to look for it, we just pressed on but as we were leaving the poor scareactor in the room, the Plague Doctor just broke character and said, "find the guy with the flashlight, dude" ugh!

We've had better experiences in the house, so it didn't totally ruin the house for us, but we were sandwiched between a couple douches that time.

I also hate people who keep pushing to rush me through. I like to sit back a little and take in the detail of the house, particularly in houses like Hallow'd Past because there's so much to look for in the warehouse scenes!

I don' know I don't mind people trying to be funny with their friends or acting crazy, I guess everyone is free to do what they want, But when they annoy me or everyone around them, that's just really bad

I was in the line for Hades I think Thursday and two drunk guys wouldn't stop screaming, and inside the house they kept screaming and looking where the actors were hiding and pushing each other,

they also almost push me, I think what annoys me the most is people that scream at the top of their lungs but not out of fear but joking, I think the first week of HHN in the Mummy ride, there was a group of people that wouldn't stop screaming before the ride started, and when the ride was over they were still screaming very loud, is kinda annoying.

Edited by black7mask

Well when I was at HHN this past Thursday, I was in the Dogs of War house and this dumb bitch in front of me was messing with the scare actors. In this one scene where the scare actor would beat on the plastic wall, the girl in front of me kept banging on it. And she also kept trying to scare them by saying "BOO" when they would jump out. God, I wanted to hit her.

And she was in like her early or late 20's. I wouldn't be surprised if she was drunk.

We just had a couple of douche bags in Catacombs. Some behind us and some in front of us. Here's what happened:

First of all, the second we go into the maze, the people behind us are just being obnoxious loud, stupid. Yelling at the poor guy dressed in black that stands there as if he were a scareactor; you name it, they had to find something obnoxious to say. They even said to a Plague Doctor about sticking a beak up an ass or something along those lines. Me and my gang were whispering among each other 'uhm, they're plague doctors, ricky retardo'

and the people in front of us: One of the guys kept looking through the holes and stuff where the scareactors would pop out, even if there were holes where no scareactors would pop out, he'd still be holding up the line by feeling the need to stick his head around corners and into holes. The obnoxious people behind us said he was the smartest guy in the world. The people in front of us apparently dropped something in the house somewhere like a light and so they held up the line trying to look for it, we just pressed on but as we were leaving the poor scareactor in the room, the Plague Doctor just broke character and said, "find the guy with the flashlight, dude" ugh!

We've had better experiences in the house, so it didn't totally ruin the house for us, but we were sandwiched between a couple douches that time.

I also hate people who keep pushing to rush me through. I like to sit back a little and take in the detail of the house, particularly in houses like Hallow'd Past because there's so much to look for in the warehouse scenes!

Was it a group of middle school aged kids? If so I know exactly who you're talking about. They stopped and were looking for something because I scared one of them so bad he lost his retainer.

We get some really tools in Catacombs though. Evidently the cool thing to do is grab the beaks of our masks and pull so they snap back onto our faces. We trespassed at least two people a night this last weekend.

Know that you guys mention it, I did see a lot of abuse in the Catacombs, I don't know what is it about that house but it gets people annoyingly excited, most of the time is dumb comments like Spy vs Spy or the bird house, but sometimes I have seen people try to grab the beaks of the masks and I remember seeing a drunk guy and a girl screaming at the actors, not out of fear but just screaming. I think I have an Issue with sounds and volumes, because that's what annoys me the most.

Back in the days that I was afraid to go by myself, I brought a friend with me who had a horrible case of ADD. This was during HHN 16 I believe. He would chase the scareactors into their booholes, point the scares out to me, scream at them that they weren't scary and I remember once in the all night die in house, a scareactor covering their self with a curtain or blanket or something, and he went and pulled it off of them. I apologized profusely to every scareactor they he messed with, and never took him with me again. The thing was, I went with him to HOS the year before with no issue, so I was stumped. I'm still a bit embarrassed about that to this day.

We don't get the annoying kids, we wind up with the annoying adults. I can't count the number of times someone next to me in line has called other guests names, tried to scare the actors, fondle/steal/break a set piece, or just shout loudly that nothing was scary and the entire thing was lame. Then there's the 'veterens' who continue to come every year even though they are terribly jaded and can't say one nice thing about the current event. Once at Howloscream this one guy would just stop and take flash pictures of scenes!

Mae

Was it a group of middle school aged kids? If so I know exactly who you're talking about. They stopped and were looking for something because I scared one of them so bad he lost his retainer.

We get some really tools in Catacombs though. Evidently the cool thing to do is grab the beaks of our masks and pull so they snap back onto our faces. We trespassed at least two people a night this last weekend.

Actually I don't think they were middle school aged. Didn't get the best look but they did look young-college-aged. They apparently dropped something and just had to turn around in the middle of the line and look for something, eventually causing the Plague Doctor scareactor to tell them to find the guy with the flashlight. And the dude right behind them kept looking through the boo-holes and around the corners. I swear if someone does that, you should have hot pies handy so you can hit them with it!

My friend and I, we've gone a few times and we try not to do the annoying things most scareactors complain about. Even if we don't get legitimately scared sometimes(cause there are many times when we do), we at least enjoy playing along. Not just to be a sarcastic clown, but to just have fun and play along. It's a lot better than acting like a douche to the scareactor and staring at them like 'oh yah you're scary....not' and there are other times when we'll scream and then say 'that was good' or 'good one' again not to be sarcastic asses, but to let the scareactor know they did a good job and can look at that as a method of scaring for future guests.

I was the annoying guy two years ago. I have terrible vision and really don't see well in the dark. I forget which house it was but the entryway was VERY dark for a ways in. I was trying to keep an arm on my friend's back in front of me because I couldn't see where I was going. The trail apparently turned at one point and I lost him and kinda just aimlessly shuffled looking for the way to go and ended up finding an exist to an employee area or something. A flashlight guy eventually got me going the right way though ;P

Also I am NOT one of those people who constantly cracks jokes but there was one time that same year my group got surprised by a guy with a chainsaw. He got us good but after I recovered I was like "But he's got a Bud Light!" From those commercials if you remember them. The scareactor snickered a little bit and said "Nice." :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Since the subject seems to be about idiots at halloween parks, my story is about my buddy, the drunken chimp, at an event up in New Hampshire, called Nightmare New England. So, I was driving up from Connecticut, and my buddy kept going on about how easily scared he was at these events and how he needed liquid courage. So, being that i needed someone to go with, i allowed him to drink on the drive up. 3 hours and an ENTIRE bottle of vodka later, we arrive at our destination. The alcohol had yet to set in by that point, so he was fine for the first house. But by the second house, things weren't looking as pretty. 15 minutes later and i had to literally stand behind him, holding onto his shirt so he wouldnt tumble down. He proceeded to shout, curse, and laugh obnoxiously throughout the night, making an annoying night for everyone. The only shining moments of the evening were his looseness with his wallet ("you want some food? I'm paying!!!") and his 4 foot drop fall off of a miniature golf course. But overall, a night somewhat wasted. I'm hoping to go again next year, but I've barred him from alcohol and am bringing more friends who don't need alcohol to have a good time...

Hoo boy, can I tell stories.

First was 2008 when I brought Casey with me. Casey was an odd case: ugly, short, terrible hair and hygiene. Had an admittedly shitty home life, but responded by getting a massive ego (especially when people started to praise his artwork, which made him insufferable). He wasn't that smart, either book smart or common sense smart, but was also extremely stubborn. This is a kid who went on for about 2 minutes claiming that cars ran on plutonium rather than petroleum and that Hollywood was in New Jersey at the age of about 14. I was friendly to him mostly out of pity and because there weren't many kids I could hang out with in my neighborhood, so he gave me an excuse to actually use multiplayer before I got Xbox Live. The first time we brought him was 2007, though the only incident there was removing his 3D glasses as soon as he entered the Funhouse and then complaining about how the house was lame because it didn't have any effects.

I bring him, he immediately begins fucking up. We go into Doomsday and he tries to go straight instead of taking a right into the house entrance. The chainsaw guy at the entrance eventually had to break character and point him in the right direction to keep him from trying to push past him backstage. He nearly went through a boohole instead of following the path, though fortunately there was nobody in there at the time. We go into American Gothic and the Headless Horseman was doing his usual routine where he pretended to be a statue before scaring the people taking a picture by him. Casey walks over and tries to scare the girls taking their picture by going "He's real, you know," in his best "scary voice" that just sounded like terrible acting. The girls leave, HH wags his finger at Casey. Thank God he could stay in character.

The last thing he did was another night when we met up with a group of Vaulters. I believe FairyCorpse and Michelle were with us at the time, but anyways we turn around and he's gone. We're looking all over for him and can't find him or his giant, messy afro-like hairdo. Eventually he pops up again and reveals that he had to go to the bathroom, so instead of telling anybody he just walked off when we weren't looking. Sigh.

Next guy was just last year. I'm going through Legendary Truth for the second time, this time bringing my best friend Kelly and her girlfriend Yvette along. We're just about to turn into the long hallway right before the living room and one of the scareactors pops from his/her boohole in the wall. The guy behind me (whose entire party was clearly drunk or high and very loud and aggressive) began wildly punching into the boohole. For the first time in public I got angry and leaned over the girls screaming and cursing at him that I was getting security. He tried to act tough but was too intimidated to do anything more than stare and make rude hand gestures; when I get mad, I get LOUD. I told the ops chick in the next room but she just shrugged and looked confused. At the exit I pointed him out to a cop and who I think was an ops head, but they spent so long forcing me to tell the entire story that he had already walked around the corner by the time I was done. He radioed ahead, but I have no clue if he was caught.

The last one was somebody I met in 2009 with Charles, better known as Dr. Raymond Holmes. We became buddies that year and spent a few nights together. At some point we ran into some kid, can't recall his name, who claimed to know what the next year's plans were and that he had friends in A&D or had friends of his relatives in A&D or whatever. Claimed he could get blueprints to the houses any time he wanted. We checked later and found that he had no connections at all. Pathetic.

At some point we ran into some kid, can't recall his name, who claimed to know what the next year's plans were and that he had friends in A&D or had friends of his relatives in A&D or whatever. Claimed he could get blueprints to the houses any time he wanted. We checked later and found that he had no connections at all. Pathetic.

That sounds alot like that Hans Leberson jerk if you happen to see him at the parks, avoid him. I spent five minutes with the kid and I wanted to kill myself.