Red Button Locations

jmorri26

I heard there was one in Hades and I've seen a few articles about the opening weekend say theres one in each house...not sure. Maybe that's not true.

there isn't I've been in hades, PS, and LT with the lights on and taken 400 pictures. The ONLY house mentioned was PS and he made a big deal about it.

As far as I know....there are no red buttons in LT. I thought there was just the one in PS.

that is correct. the only red button is in LT and it is the first time Unioversal has ever done a guest-activated gag.

Did you mean PS, not LT?

And I was wondering about the red button thing too, so thanks for asking this! :)

The only one that I know of is in PS. I do think I heard about a red button that doesn't do anything in Havoc though...but don't quote me on that.

There are actually tons of switches, buttons, keypads, and other things to press in havoc that don't do anything. After seeing the button in PS I tried pushing them all to see if they did anything, but nothing happened.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

JWFearman, did you do the Behind the Screams tour? How was it?

YEs it was awesome :)

Did you mean PS, not LT?

And I was wondering about the red button thing too, so thanks for asking this! :)

Sorry I meant Psychoscareapy :P (little dyslexia)

Yeah it in the same hallway as the double peppers ghost.