Let Scare Actors know who you are

Shotguy06

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I give up, I just can't seem to get into my feeble brain how to get a photo posted on here. I will be there most FFPP nights, I'm a middle aged, heavy set redheaded lady, usually travelling on my own and with a HUGE goofy grin on my face (especially in the houses). I've gotten more scares so far this year than I have for many years, so THANK YOU and keep up the awesome scare-acting! I may try the "Disney Princesses" shirt ploy tomorrow, so please feel free to abuse away! And as I heard Thursday night in Saws N Steam, "Bring me the redhead!"

That is me on the left. Yes, I dress like Doug. Every. Single. Day. And my friend dresses like Olive Oyl, also every single day.

Feel free to scare me! I'm sure for those scareactors that already have, I'm sure I've offered a chuckle or two. For, I, am a wuss.

I will be there most Fridays, and hopefully most Sundays. Depending on my shhhhedule.

26548408199274202768159.jpg

Edited by Ryan

That is me on the left. Yes, I dress like Doug. Every. Single. Day. And my friend dresses like Olive Oyl, also every single day.

Feel free to scare me! I'm sure for those scareactors that already have, I'm sure I've offered a chuckle or two. For, I, am a wuss.

I will be there most Fridays, and hopefully most Sundays. Depending on my shhhhedule.

Oh Hai! I've seen you take off running before, and scream.. a lot.. You are definitely one that is fun to watch :D Are you still afraid to go into Hades?

Oh Hai! I've seen you take off running before, and scream.. a lot.. You are definitely one that is fun to watch :D Are you still afraid to go into Hades?

Oh, hello there. Yes. I am still scared of going into Hades. I'll go in, but I'll be shitting brix along the way.

Let's see if this'll work...... I have some good pics of me, but not too many in my "natural habitat" of HHN.

Here's me last year with the usher l_56295ff9b03a4f43a0cf9c1bee646f87.jpg

And here's me this year with my friggin' eyes closed 46287_1295632129829_1801113404_599151_311523_n.jpg and...every other pic of me has my eyes closed from this year. Lovely. I figure that that one is the best.

Person on the left (my right) is "just a friend." Person on the right (my left) is another good friend....and she got cut out of the picture pretty hardcore...lol. I'll most likely be going with other people, if not alone, so if you do see them again it may not be with me....and you have my permission to mess them up XD.

Feel free to do whatever the hell you want to me. I won't sue. I promise.

I was there opening weekend and will be there this Thursday and Friday, Oct 7th and 8th, and again on the 22nd and 24th. I met a few of you - Liz, Ryan ( "just Ryan" ;) ) - I recognize and remember you both specifically - the first night. I know there were more but I "met" about 20 or so people that night so trying to keep all of them straight has proven a bit difficult.

This week I'll have my HNN shirt on one night, and on the other probably a Hello Zombie (Zombie Hello Kitty) shirt. This is me last year with one of the ushers out front. If you see me, feel free to say hello...or scare the hell out of me.

Orlando2009140-2.jpg

Just wanna repost this as I posted it fairly early.

............Okay.. I'll be there Oct 9..

Here is me with Treakyone in 2008 at AiW

l_18f3b1c81e9244e59fe0fbc71f289393.jpg

Here is me scared.. (LOL)

l_fb544de45ec941faa74d270592e5fa1a.jpg

& here is casual me... A good way to pinpoint me is the tattoos.

l_573a96d1e26a492fbc85e3d93850f583.jpg

I am free game.. feel free to be aggressive.

See ya Saturday!

CIMG4001.jpg

Here's pretty ole me! I'll be wearing a Vault Shirt and a grey hat with those glasses (which are infact prescription, don't even assume!). It should be pretty easy to spot me out, hopefully.

I'll be there this Friday, hope to get some great scares! I'm a great sport, so if you want to create a scene, I can improv!

Edited by Vince

So I know they did this on the other site and I kinda liked it, especially for me being firecrew I am in a different place every night and you cant find me easily. This is a place for you to post your pic if you are gunna be a guest then we can find you :-)

Edited by QueenOfDarkness

Did post this elsewhere but not sure where is best...

Hi All

What a brilliant thread idea!

As you may have seen in a couple of my earlier posts, my girlfriend and I are coming over from the UK just for the weekend as its our anniversary (she never gets any time off work and has had a really rough year, I'm doing this to cheer her up)

Would anyone be able to "customise" our experience a little to give her a nice surprise when we are there?

We will be doing the RIP Tour on Sunday 31 starting at 7 and ends at 11 - if anyone has any suggestions of something fun (even if it's just shouting out her name or the name of her boss or something) that would be awesome.

More than willing to ensure we wear something to distinguish us!

Message me if interested - it would make our trip.

All Best

Dan

Edited by thedman

On the right. Everybody recognizes me by the hat. When it gets colder out I'll be in a Creep Show hoodie with 2 girls on the back and either this hat or an MLG cap.

64627_494916131280_642701280_7315605_6273993_n.jpg

I think most of you know me, but if not, I'm standing right next to Raize in the leopard print. (:

Okay, I finally figured out how to make this picture posting thing work. This is me in my HHN happiness mode. That Pumpkinhead photo seems awfully large - still, probably appropos for such a suave and debonair character.

002.jpg

HHN09302010050.jpg

Edited by Troiandan