HHN Collections

There's some awesome stuff here! My first year was 2010, and I was only able to grab the lanyard. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it down last year (my wife and I live in Chicago, so getting down there takes some planning/saving), but a good friend of mine goes down every year. He picked up a deck of cards for me, and I was able to score one of the Facebook media kits off ebay, which I took a photo of:

6671701311_8f5578418e_z.jpg

I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing what's coming up this next year! And hopefully make it back down there again, of course! :P

On a side note, if anyone happens to have a media kit from HHN XX that they're thinking of selling, I'm looking for one. My wife and I flew down to USO and HHN for our honeymoon/one year anniversary, so it has special meaning. I'm trying to find one as a token of our trip. It's a long shot, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask. :)

Edited by boogeyman13

I'll try to post images later (If I can), but here's what I have:

-HHN XX shirt with all the houses on back.

-HHN Hollywood 2011 shirt with all of the houses on the back.

-HHN Hollywood 2011 shirt with Capt. Spaulding on it.

-HHN Hollywood 2010 shirt with the House of 1000 Corpses poster image on there.

-Two guide maps from HHN 2011

-Map of HHN 2010

-Map of HHN 2009

-Two HHN XX maps

-Sipper cup from HHN 2010

-Sipper cup from HHN 2011

-Five 3D glasses from the House of 1000 Corpses haunted house

-Cup from the park advertising HHN.

-HHN 2008 baseball cap given to me by John Murdy himself.

-Two Full Throttle shots. One from 2009 (First year I went!) and 2011.

-Two flyers displaying what time the Terror Tram closes and Bill and Ted start.

-Elite Hunting card from the Hostel haunted house

I did have a shooter glass from HHN 2010, but it shattered. :(

• 3 weeks later...

My collection finally took pictures!

That is a really nice collection!

Okay, I know it's not much compared to other collections members have posted on here, but here's mine. It's mainly focused on Hollywood since that's my home event. There is some HHN XX stuff in there since I was able to attend that one.

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

Probably can't see much, but I have the maps of Hollywood from 2009-11 and HHN 20. The hat you see there was personally given to me by John Murdy himself. In the background is two sipper cups from 2010 and 2011.

IMG_0877.jpg

Here are the 3D glasses I got from HoTC, the Elite Hunting card I got from the Hostel house, the Duff can I got from the Kwik-E-Mart my first year I went, and the two Jell-O shots I got from the event.

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

Thanks I actually have a Hollywood 2008 shirt with Freddy on it and a really old button from Hollywood that I have no idea what year it is.

Nice collection! Interesting how the "What Fear Fears Most" and "A New Age of Darkness are identical in font and style. That goes the same for my Hollywood '08 shirt.. I thought it was '07 Orlando shirt :P

Thanks I actually have a Hollywood 2008 shirt with Freddy on it and a really old button from Hollywood that I have no idea what year it is.

Do you know what specifically is on the button? I might be able to tell what year it is.

Nice collection! Interesting how the "What Fear Fears Most" and "A New Age of Darkness are identical in font and style. That goes the same for my Hollywood '08 shirt.. I thought it was '07 Orlando shirt :P

Let's just say the people who created those shirts got lazy. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I've been lurking around on here for a while, not feeling really familiar enough with HHN to comment on most of the topics...

These are great collections, btw... The thing is, I could kick myself for not buying a shirt from the last two years, even though I went to HHN several nights. I actually drove down from TN twice in two weeks to go last year, and am planning our family vacations for many years to come around HHN!

My question is, does anyone know if I can buy shirts from past years (specifically XX or XXI) or have shirts they are willing to sell? I've looked on ebay, but there's nothing recent.

Thanks for any info!

Hey guys! I've been lurking around on here for a while, not feeling really familiar enough with HHN to comment on most of the topics...

These are great collections, btw... The thing is, I could kick myself for not buying a shirt from the last two years, even though I went to HHN several nights. I actually drove down from TN twice in two weeks to go last year, and am planning our family vacations for many years to come around HHN!

My question is, does anyone know if I can buy shirts from past years (specifically XX or XXI) or have shirts they are willing to sell? I've looked on ebay, but there's nothing recent.

Thanks for any info!

I have a ton of shirts.... Maybe 200 spare shirts. I plan to bring them to VUDUCON this year and I may put some on the classifieds section on HNN.

Is there something you're looking for? I probably have it.

You can also check our classifieds or ebay.

You can PM me with any requested shirt and size I'll look and see if I have it.

• Like 3

I have a ton of shirts.... Maybe 200 spare shirts. I plan to bring them to VUDUCON this year and I may put some on the classifieds section on HNN.

Is there something you're looking for? I probably have it.

You can also check our classifieds or ebay.

You can PM me with any requested shirt and size I'll look and see if I have it.

Heck, I might buy a few from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so now that it's getting close enough to the season (7 months is close enough, right :P), I thought I'd share my collection. I've only been to HHN XX, and I live in Chicago, so coming across almost anything HHN can be a bit tough. So here's what I've managed to accrue, mixed with some related stuff. Hope you enjoy!

Shelf.jpg

The Wolfman from 19, chainsaw from really any year, Freddy's glove and Jason's mask from 17 (prop replicas).

XX_Media.jpg

XX media kit, and a lantern that will be turned into Fear's lantern as soon as grad school gives me some time.

XXI_Media.jpg

XXI Facebook kit, XXI coin and deck of cards, and a printed picture of Lady Luck

Body-Collectors.jpg

1:6 scale Body Collectors

Shelf2.jpg

The box for the XX media kit, another Freddy glove, and my XX lanyard

XXI_Frame.jpg

The XXI brochure and three of the Facebook cards

XX_frame.jpg

The XX brochure and print outs of the icons

XX_poster.jpg

HHN XX Fear poster with map on the other side

I'm waiting for another piece to come in, and then I'll be making framed brochures for 18 and 19. And I still need to track down the media kits for 18 and 19, the other XXI facebook cards, and maybe someday some Usher stuff (my favorite icon). Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed my small but slowly growing collection!

• 2 months later...

Been a little while since I posted here, so I thought I'd share a couple new things.

First up is my first ever "found" prop. I've had this alien head cookie jar thing for years, and was even contemplating getting rid of it. But, I recently stumbled upon a picture showing it in a scare zone from I believe HHN 19. So it's now been saved from a garage sale and inducted into the collection. :)

AlienJar-1a.jpg

And in the scare zone (upper right). I may have to bloody it up, per the image below.

4033482479_56def3dbf0.jpg

IMG_0916 by Bryan Frank Photography, on Flickr

And now a teaser image of something I've slowly been working on in my spare time. You can see what it started out as in my pics up above, and there's still a mountain of work that needs to be done to it to make it look more like the actual piece, but it's progressing well.

Lantern1a.jpg

I'm very excited to see this piece come together over the coming weeks. It's a decent-sized lantern, so it should look pretty good once it's all put together. And I'd like to send a huge shout out to W. Wilson for helping me with the initial patterns. It saved me a LOT of work on the panes. Once it's finished, I'll be sure to share pics! :)