HHN Collections

Alright, I can resist no longer. I was going to wait until after this year's run finished, but watching everyone post pictures of their awesome collections makes me want to share too. Hope you enjoy!

I've spent the past two weeks updating my scrap books, and I'm really proud of their progress so far. I've got three books that are about fifty pages total. The first book is The Dead Inn (a haunted house that I worked in 2006) and HHN 2008. The second book is HHN 2009 and 2010. The third book is HHN 2010 continued and HHN 2011. I didn't take pictures of every page, just the ones that I though turned out particularly well. A lot of the things you'll see are either magazine articles and advertisements or internal scraps that I pilfer from Universal and UCF throughout the event. I also try to make a few pages every year themed around the house or area that I'm in. Some stuff is only available to scare-actors or UO Team Members. Some stuff I've made entirely on my own from scratch. Some stuff I've gotten off of the various Universal and HHN websites from year to year. Some stuff is guest pictures or production shots for archiving. Some stuff simply came from Jo Ann Fabrics. lol It's really a grab-bag, if you will. And, yes, I'm probably nuts for making these books every year, I'm well aware of that, but I don't care because I've truly enjoyed the time I've spent working on them.

UaeZWl.jpg

0kJFIl.jpg

BO7mOl.jpg

g8Cyfl.jpg

KgNYTl.jpg

FoV10l.jpg

xHxi4l.jpg

1rj5ol.jpg

RvNKzl.jpg

eas81l.jpg

yy0lKl.jpg

x86EDl.jpg

nJPQcl.jpg

5yUMVl.jpg

jhquvl.jpg

Z8OWTl.jpg

fOhPXl.jpg

bNJPSl.jpg

Below is my shadowbox of pins and patches that I've collected since I started working the event.

iSBFhl.jpg

And here is a box of general release, limited edition, and staff pins/buttons that I've begun to collect via The Collective. I'm still missing two, hence why they are not in shadowboxes of their own yet. I'm just going to collect from the Expansions Era forward.

G1aiWl.jpg

And here's my 2010 Publix glass graphic that was a pain in the butt to frame. Took multiple attempts and ideas to get it to look alright.

b8v0nl.jpg

And, finally, here's my bat! And other HHN/HNN artsy-fartsy stuff that I've made. The cards are actually a pin that I made to wear to my audition this year, and the lanyard is just something I made to wear to VUDUCON and HNN Meetups.

hlsAOl.jpg

3LVbwl.jpg

• Like 1

Nicely done...Care to trade any of your employee buttons and HHN pins for something I have that you might like...???... :D

Hey! I tried messaging you, but couldn't. I just got all of those pins and buttons through Kyle and Tommy, so it really depends on what item you had in mind. I don't have extras of anything, so I'd be creating more wholes to eventually fill. But if you were talking about the 2008 cloisonne or the 2009 staff pin, then I'm all ears. My preference is straight forward buying though. Let me know!

• Like 1

Pumpkin this is amazing wish i had a organised place to keep my stuff instead of it being dumped around my room xD

Thank you! : ) This stuff was in boxes for a while though. By the time I left my old apartment I really had no room left to work on them, so a lot of stuff I collected in 2009 and 2010 went without proper cataloging or sorting. Some of it you'd have sworn was garbage, so I'm happy that it all meshed so well together. lol Are the pictures of your collection still up?

I need to update my collection i will post another image on here soon

Currently have a small collection but is growing!

2001 - I.C.U Shirt, 2002 Islands of Fear shirt, 2003 Staff Director Shirt, 2008 I Dare you say it one more time Shirt, 2010, New age of darkness Shirt

Also got Map for 2010 and Ticket Stub for 2009 Media gift

Nice collection, LOVE the scrapbooks. Ive been collecting hard for a couple of years now, but havent got the space to properly display it all :/ but ill still list it here! :

Shirts: 1992, 97, 98 (Staff), 99 (Staff), 00 (Orange), 01, 04, 06-09, 10 (Both event shirts)

pins: 99, 03

'09 Tumbler

'10 bleeding cup

08, '10 shot glasses

Purple and green zombie-gras beads

'10 large ticket display

3rd and 4th playing cards from this years facebook contest (soon to get 5th :P )

2001 eddie temporary tattoo

That's just amazing, Nicole. Very well done with the scrap books and love the HNN name lanyard!

Thanks, Mark! : ) I'm actually a little self-conscious about them. Like, I fear that I might be one of the crazy cat ladies types in the HHN community, except instead of cats it's arts and crafts. lol I'll be walking around campus and see a HHN newspaper machine insert this time of year and think to myself, "What's the least obvious way that I can get my hands on that?" : P The answer is after dark, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys here's some stuff I've collected of Eddie from 2001.

Remember I.C.U.

EDDIE2001001.jpg

EDDIE2001002.jpg

EDDIE2001003.jpg

EDDIE2001004.jpg

EDDIE2001005.jpg

EDDIE2001006.jpg

EDDIE2001007.jpg

HHN21175.jpgHHN21177.jpg

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 T-SHIRT

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 CLOISONNE MEDALLION

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 CLOISONNE KEYCHAIN

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 CLOISONNE NECKLACE

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 CHAINSAW PIN

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 CHAINSAW KEYCHAIN

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 TATTOO

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2001 TALL SHOT GLASS

Edited by fallon6190

• 2 weeks later...

Man. This same question was posted on the Vault Back In The Day and one dude responded with pictures of his very unique collection: a whole bunch of HHN tattoos. He was superinked, and it was supercool. I was hoping to see the pics of his tats again here but no dice. You all have pretty cool piles of stuff / walls full of stuff / stuffstuffstuff, but it doesn't come close to the level of commitment it takes to go out and get a whole sleeve devoted to Jack inked in full color. . . Then do the same thing some more times in other places on your Human Suit.

Chances are slim, but ...... Anybody here remember that guy? Slimmer: are any of you here, in fact, that guy? Slimmer still: if not, will somebody go get a buttload of HHN tattoos and post pictures so I can relive my glory days of seeing other people's coolness on the Internet?

Chances are slim, but ...... Anybody here remember that guy? Slimmer: are any of you here, in fact, that guy? Slimmer still: if not, will somebody go get a buttload of HHN tattoos and post pictures so I can relive my glory days of seeing other people's coolness on the Internet?

Perhaps you are referring to FUBAR? He's a member here as well!

Kudos to everyone on such amazing collections. If I had only kept all the stuff that collected over the years I'd have one hell of a collection...but I lack the room to keep things and most importantly the ambition to do so.

Some of these collections are simply amazing! (Pumpkin, girl, I LOVE yours...so neat and organized, that's how I would've done it!)

• 1 month later...