HHN Collections

Does anyone know who hhn-collective is on ebay? Are they a member of this forum? I only wonder because I believe I was the victim of shill bidding last night by him/her. I was run up from 2.25 for a poster to 10 which was my high bid in the last 30 seconds of the auction. Someone outbid me at 10.50 then I immediately got a second chance offer from the person saying I could buy it for 10. The same exact thing happened for another poster at the price of 17 originally and up to 20 (high bid) I was outbid for that item too at 20.50. Then get an immediate second chance offer from the person. The kicker is I didn't know I got the offer and my wife called me happy saying I got you those posters from that guy for 30 dollars plus 8 dollars shipping. She had already paid the person so there really isn't anything I can do but warn other people that he/she may try to shill bid you. Anyone else have this problem with this seller?

Also I am in the market for some event posters or bar signs. If anyone wants to help me out PM me and let me know.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

Well they may be a shill bidder as far as I can see. If not then they are good because they have a ton of stuff but the events surrounding my auction were just weird. Just search for halloween horror nights and you will find them. Just watch for your auctions to get bid up to where you lose at the last minute and then get a second chance offer. I don't know for sure if he is a shill bidder it is just very suspect that I got second chance offers on 2 items that were bid up in the last minute to above my limit. It's like they were trying to see just how much I would pay and then get that much out of me. I wouldn't have taken the offer if my wife didn't check out the ebay for things she was bidding on and see the offer. She thought I would be happy which in a way I am considering I am getting the item's I wanted but I am just very suspicious over the circumstances surrounding it.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

Does anyone know who hhn-collective is on ebay? Are they a member of this forum? I only wonder because I believe I was the victim of shill bidding last night by him/her. I was run up from 2.25 for a poster to 10 which was my high bid in the last 30 seconds of the auction. Someone outbid me at 10.50 then I immediately got a second chance offer from the person saying I could buy it for 10. The same exact thing happened for another poster at the price of 17 originally and up to 20 (high bid) I was outbid for that item too at 20.50. Then get an immediate second chance offer from the person. The kicker is I didn't know I got the offer and my wife called me happy saying I got you those posters from that guy for 30 dollars plus 8 dollars shipping. She had already paid the person so there really isn't anything I can do but warn other people that he/she may try to shill bid you. Anyone else have this problem with this seller?

Also I am in the market for some event posters or bar signs. If anyone wants to help me out PM me and let me know.

hhn-collective is a friend of mine. His name is Tommy. I have bought so much HHN stuff from him it's not even funny. I've known him for a while. He is very trustworthy. I have been to his house to buy some HHN stuff. He has so much HHN stuff you wouldn't believe it. Thats why he gives second chance offers cause he has doubles and triples of just about everything. So trust me he's good... :)

Edited by HORRORLANDO

hhn-collective is a friend of mine. His name is Tommy. I have bought so much HHN stuff from him it's not even funny. I've known him for a while. He is very trustworthy. I have even been to his house to buy some HHN stuff. He has so much HHN stuff you wouldn't believe it. Thats why he gives second chance offers cause he has doubles and triples of just about everything. So trust me he's good... :)

Ok I will trust you, I was just so skeptical because of the immediate second chance offer and how it got bid up so quickly at the last second. I worked for an ebay company who did the whole shill bidding thing (shut down now) and my awareness is just super high when it comes to that kind of stuff. Do you know if he has any bar signs like the one you have in the picture back on the first page? The one you have is from 2008 and shows all of the liquor available. I am looking for something like that for my collection. Please let me know if he does and I will message him about it. Thanks ahead of time.

I'm actually going to his house on Saturday to buy some more HHN stuff. I will let you know if he still has any signs. If you're looking for some other certain HHN items PM me before Saturday and I will find out for you...Also a little FYI there is a guy named Kyle who always waits til the last minute to outbid people on HHN stuff on ebay. He has done that to me many times. So more than likely it's him who is doing it. Driving the price up I mean...

Edited by HORRORLANDO

I just bought some items from HHNCOLLECTIVE on ebay and didn't experience that (although, I was watching the buttons so I'm glad for you I didn't target them more :P )

I'm also looking for posters, especially the large posters from 2003 and 2005 (the years I worked the event). If you could ask Tommy if he has ANY large posters, I would be so grateful!

Thanks!

I bet it was that Kyle guy. I am also looking for the large posters so if he puts them on ebay you better be fast in the last minute of the auction because I sure will be this time <_< Hopefully my stuff gets here soon I already bought the frames for the 2 posters I bought from him.

Does anyone know who hhn-collective is on ebay? Are they a member of this forum? I only wonder because I believe I was the victim of shill bidding last night by him/her. I was run up from 2.25 for a poster to 10 which was my high bid in the last 30 seconds of the auction. Someone outbid me at 10.50 then I immediately got a second chance offer from the person saying I could buy it for 10. The same exact thing happened for another poster at the price of 17 originally and up to 20 (high bid) I was outbid for that item too at 20.50. Then get an immediate second chance offer from the person. The kicker is I didn't know I got the offer and my wife called me happy saying I got you those posters from that guy for 30 dollars plus 8 dollars shipping. She had already paid the person so there really isn't anything I can do but warn other people that he/she may try to shill bid you. Anyone else have this problem with this seller?Also I am in the market for some event posters or bar signs. If anyone wants to help me out PM me and let me know.

Well to answer a few questions, yes I am on here, not very often but I am. Second I send second chance offers cause I was comfortable to sell the extras for that price. I have so much hen it is just out of control. Some items I have 5-6-10pcs of and I am working on clearing out alot of things I have doubles and pieces I am ok to part with. If you have any questions or doubts don't hesitate to email me:) I'm sure I've sold to lots on this forum via eBay I know warp nocturnas horrorlando, and many others.

I am currently looking for a few pieces if anyone has then I would offer a handsome offer or trade..

97 media gift ( eye ball on stand)

2005 media gift ( story teller cookies)

Coffee mugs 92/95/97/00

Small shot glasses 96/98

I have plenty to offer as far as rare and pieces that are def true collectors pieces

I live in California and have all the shirts and maps for the HHN Hollywood event (1992, 1997, 1998, 1000, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010).

Most interesting thing I have from Hollywood - a Biohazard sticker they gave out a the entrance to the Area 51 maze.

Although I only started going to HHN Orlando in 2004, I have an extensive HHN collection.

Shirts that I have - All except 1991 and 1995.

Maps that I have - All except 1991.

Coins that I have - all colors of coins from every year of the parade.

Medallions that I have - 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008.

Media Kits that I have - 1994, 1995, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004.

Pins that I have - Every pin except the 2010 AP pin.

Buttons that I have - Every one but 2009.

Glassware that I have - Most of whatever has been made for the event (shots, shooters, mugs, ashtrays, etc)

Media gifts that I have:

1997 - Eyeball on a pedestal

2000 - Jack in the Box

2001 - Chainsaw

2002 - Pocketwatch

2004 - Straightjacket (personalized with the name of an Orlando Sentinel reporter)

2005 - Eyeglasses

2006 - Snowglobe

2008 - Jewelry Box

Item I would most like to own - a Mask from Leave it to Cleaver

Well I would offer some nice pieces or nice stuff to make that 97 come my way:) what you think about making that happen?

Well to answer a few questions, yes I am on here, not very often but I am. Second I send second chance offers cause I was comfortable to sell the extras for that price. I have so much hen it is just out of control. Some items I have 5-6-10pcs of and I am working on clearing out alot of things I have doubles and pieces I am ok to part with. If you have any questions or doubts don't hesitate to email me:) I'm sure I've sold to lots on this forum via eBay I know warp nocturnas horrorlando, and many others.

I am currently looking for a few pieces if anyone has then I would offer a handsome offer or trade..

97 media gift ( eye ball on stand)

2005 media gift ( story teller cookies)

Coffee mugs 92/95/97/00

Small shot glasses 96/98

I have plenty to offer as far as rare and pieces that are def true collectors pieces

After Horrorlando explained to me how much stuff you had I felt like a dick for even thinking that you were shilling. I got the posters yesterday and just wanted to thank you publicly. I'm headed out to get frames for them today. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten several items from HHN-Collective and never had any problems.

There is, however, someone poaching the auctions. I've lost several things in the last minute of the auction...little things, too, like a couple of flyers and a button. I haven't received any second-chance offers, so I'm wondering if the poacher over-extended themselves and had to cancel out some bids. It happens, quite often.

Mae

I've gotten several items from HHN-Collective and never had any problems.

There is, however, someone poaching the auctions. I've lost several things in the last minute of the auction...little things, too, like a couple of flyers and a button. I haven't received any second-chance offers, so I'm wondering if the poacher over-extended themselves and had to cancel out some bids. It happens, quite often.

Mae

Cough Cough (Kyle Helvig aka...helvigcars) Cough Cough

Horrorlando, did you get all those ticket signs and actual items from the event, from HHN-Collective? If you didn't, where the hellll did you get those, thats a sick collection

Thank's for the compliment. I got most of them from the halloween horror night auctions held in Orlando and some from my friend HHN-Collective. Plus if you know certain people at HHN that usually helps too... ;)

My HHN collection revamped. Some new stuff added...

HHN 2008 mini ticket sign...

014.jpg

HHN 2004 ticket dangler...

013-1.jpg

HHN 2003, 2006, 2007 ticket standess...

042.jpg

HHN 2008, 2009 , 2010 ticket standees...

030.jpg

HHN 2002 newspaper bag...

034.jpg

HHN 2005 ticket dangler...

033.jpg

HHN 2006 Horror Comes Home Media Gift poster...

031.jpg

HHN 2003 actual lighted drink bar sign and all my flashing cups...

025.jpg

HHN 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 staff buttons and HHN 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 pins...

022.jpg

Edited by HORRORLANDO

HHN 2009 Universal Plaza Theatre unused prop ticket...

020.jpg

HHN 2008 AP mailer and my 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 tall shotglasses...

019.jpg

HHN 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 hotel advertisers and 2003, 2007 3D glasses...

017.jpg

HHN 2009, 2010 mini ticket signs...

015.jpg

HHN 2006 large poster...

012.jpg

HHN XX Guest Services ticket upgrade sign...

011.jpg

HHN 2007 actual TV commercial photo print...

010.jpg

HHN 2010 sheet map poster...

009.jpg

HHN 2009 sheet map poster...

007-1.jpg

HHN 2008 sheet map poster...

008.jpg

HHN 2008 ticket window sign...

006.jpg

HHN XX ticket sign...

003.jpg

HHN XX employee preview event guide/poster...

002.jpg

HHN XX giant ticket sign from the guest services office...

056-2.jpg

Edited by HORRORLANDO

HHN 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. 2010 lanyards...

077-1.jpg

HHN 2009 entire ticket set...

062-1-1.jpg

HHN 2009 actual SAW 6 poster hung outside of the SAW house...

070-1-1.jpg

HHN 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 event guides...

005.jpg

HHN 2010 event guide signed by Dave Tango and Steve Gonsalves from Ghost Hunters...

075-1-1.jpg

2008 HHN credentials...

049.jpg

HHN 2010 ticket display...

079-1-1.jpg

HHN 2008 actaul bloody mary bar sign used at the event...

071-1-1.jpg

Edited by HORRORLANDO

• 2 months later...

Wow, some of those collections are really impressive, I really just started my HHN collection last year even though I've been going since 1997 so mine isn't all that great yet, just my flashing cups from 2006 & 2010, a coin from 1998 and maps from a few of the years i've gone, plus my Body Collector figures (aka the Gentlemen) who have taken a proud spot on my HHN shelf. I'm hoping to add to my collection and i'll put a picture later when I get home, but if anyone knows of any body that has extras to sell or would be willing to trade for some of what I have i'd be all over that. I'm just started looking on ebay as of late and haven't found too much exciting yet. Some things I really want are:

-Maps to round out my collection

-Masks of the Icons

-the Jack in the box media gift

-Snowglobe media gift

-Honestly any of the media gifts lol

Now to go look and drool over some of your collections lol

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I don't have any extra items to trade, but I'm willing to buy somethings outright if anyone has what I'm looking for readily available.

Looking For:

2008 Cloissone

2010 Media Gift/Press Kit

These are all serious inquiries, although I know most of them are rare to very rare. Feel free to PM me or respond to this post. I'll get some pictures up of my collection after this 2011 run ends, as I'm hoping to accomplish a lot with my displays in the coming months.

Edited by Pumpkin

• 3 weeks later...

I have a collection of newspapers & other stuff I got from either Universal or from stores that were selling HHN stuff at the time, I'm putting them all up on my wall as we speak..so in about 20 mins or so I should be done. Then i'll post it on here for you all to see! :)