HHN Collections

Where were people able to get those?

Clooisonne were a gift given to people on design teams, build crews, etc.

At any given time there is at least one on sale on Ebay. There has been a 1997 one on sale there for a loooong time. That's the "icon" of the little gremlin biting into an eyelid (actually one of my all time favorite HHN visuals). The owner has about 6 of them somehow and offers them at about $20 apiece.

Some are insanely rare (1996, 2002, 2009) and can go for over $200. 1996 will approach $1000 when it finally sells. 2002, 2004 and 2009 were oddly shaped, and are not listed very often. Others are much easier to find and go for around $100. You'd think that the 2001 cloisonne with Eddie would be rare, but it's not.

And to confuse things even more, in some years they gave out several flavors of the cloisonne. For instance, in 2005, they had the plain cloisonne, one attached to a keyring, and another attached to a necklace. They are all the same size cloisonne, just with different attachments. The keychain and necklace versions always sell for less than the plain one. The only necklace years I know of were 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006, and 2008. The only keychain years I know of were 2001, 2005, and 2006.

HHN Hollywood had no such cloisonne....that I know of. They also had no media gift.

Clooisonne were a gift given to people on design teams, build crews, etc.

At any given time there is at least one on sale on Ebay. There has been a 1997 one on sale there for a loooong time. That's the "icon" of the little gremlin biting into an eyelid (actually one of my all time favorite HHN visuals). The owner has about 6 of them somehow and offers them at about $20 apiece.

Some are insanely rare (1996, 2002, 2009) and can go for over $200. 1996 will approach $1000 when it finally sells. 2002, 2004 and 2009 were oddly shaped, and are not listed very often. Others are much easier to find and go for around $100. You'd think that the 2001 cloisonne with Eddie would be rare, but it's not.

And to confuse things even more, in some years they gave out several flavors of the cloisonne. For instance, in 2005, they had the plain cloisonne, one attached to a keyring, and another attached to a necklace. They are all the same size cloisonne, just with different attachments. The keychain and necklace versions always sell for less than the plain one. The only necklace years I know of were 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006, and 2008. The only keychain years I know of were 2001, 2005, and 2006.

HHN Hollywood had no such cloisonne....that I know of. They also had no media gift.

They do give out in park media gifts from twitter feed that guests have to find in park from what I heard

• 1 month later...

I have a lot of hhn stuff but I think my most prized item is a perfect condition original Backlot Bulletin (the old version of UO News) from 1990 with the Fright Nights cover and article. I don't know how many of those are still around and in mint condition but at least I have one. (JUST an FYI - I am NOT willing to sell it.)

Edited by hhncarrie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys just been reading this thread again. Just wanted to say awesome collections to everybody. I saw some people have masks of the Icons used at the event. How did you get ahold of them and is there any way someone could help me get ahold of one of these below?

EddiesFace-1.jpg

Also looking for the 2001 Media Gift and the 2001 Taco Bell poster with Eddie on it.

Edited by fallon6190

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im currently looking for ANY HHN lanyards, I currently have the black HHN XX (20) Lanyard, The Zombie one from 22, and the Black HHN 23 Lanyard, anyone that has any that they are either willing to trade, or sell please message me!

Also Ill post my HHN collection at the very beginning of next month (Getting alot of HHN ads from around town )

Edited by Jaycob
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I just discovered this thread and while it seems it's been abandoned for a few years I thought I'd give it a shot. If anyone is selling any cool things from 2007, 2009, or a Jack standee used for 25 (at the hotels I believe) I would be very interested!

• 5 months later...

I just won a shirt on Ebay from the very first Halloween Horror Nights.....And I'm not talking about 1991 or 1992.

The one from Hollywood - 1986!

It's a small, so I'll never fit in it but, man, it's a great piece of history.

EDIT - Got the shirt today.  Definitely a small.  Looks like it would fit a kid.  But, man, this IS a 1986 shirt!  It's the chainsaw massacring a pumpkin, but the cartoony version they had in 1986.  Not the more realistic one from '92.  I have that one and it mentions Hollywood.  For the 1986 event, Universal Orlando was just a pile of dirt.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This has been a wondrous thread to peruse! I don't have photos available, but my current collections amounts to: 

- 1992, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Hollywood Maps

- Orlando maps from 2010-2019

- Hollywood 2006 Crew Hat

- 2007 Hollywood pin

- Sipper cups 2009-2013

- Hollywood Shot glasses 2007/2009

- Orlando Shot glass 2000

If anyone is interested, I am looking for more Halloween Horror Nights merchandise, particularly maps. I'm willing to trade, buy, etc for anything Orlando pre-2010 and Hollywood 2016-earlier. 

Specifically, I am looking for maps. Hope someone is interested out there! 

Edited by TheCollector