Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Lexie(Ice Queen/Alice):

You were brilliant in Fear Revealed! And you are quite the little great actress to be able to play Ice Queen with such Queen-like elegance and then be able to turn around and play the spastic Alice. You could have even been Cindy, perhaps you didn't meet the height for Cindy, but I know just by your acting of Alice you would be perfect for her too :D

Pumpkinhead, you're awesome too! Made us all laugh when sat down, and then was jumping in sync with us, dancing with alice and just being a generic cool guy. AND I got a picture with you which is now my facebook profile picture, hope you're happy!

I actually wanted to give a huge shout out to The Orfanage cast A. I went through at the very opening of the event, and almost every actor got me! This house isn't at the bottom of my list anymore.

Also, shout outs to Cindy and Chance cast A in Fear Revealed, as well as Alice in Frankenstein's monster cast A. I had some interesting coversations with Chance, Cindy popped up in my face at least 6 times, and Alice was talking "to the person on my head".. referring to my sunglasses.

And to the finale room of Zombiegeddon.. both zombies got me. I almost fell on the ground when you growled in my ear. Thanks!

Casey

Once again a major tip of the hat goes to the Icons from Fear Revealed. I was in the 10pm Icon discussion in the VIP Lounge and we ended up watching three switch outs, and just bravo, bravo

Chance (the read headed one) you were HILARIOUS! I loved it when they were talking about Jill and you and Jack got into it. Just great stuff. I loved every second of it.

Both Jacks were awesome with some great one-liners when they were discussing him as an Icon. Turned me from a not-so much of a Jack fan into a fan.

And finally, got to give props to the Usher, you might not have one the popularity contest with Jack but I was cheering for you!

Thank you all you came in during the presentation for making it that much more enjoyable. If you guys go in there every night I might just go back to sit and watch a cast change.

Kim, were you the Storyteller who has the ummm how do I put this "tender and touching" moment with Jack at the end of the presentation? I will leave it at that since you would probably know what i'm talking about if you were

I'm sure that was Kim portraying the Storyteller apparently making out with Jack. I wish that i would have had my camera out at that point, because that was epic. One of the best horror nights moments I've ever had. Kudos to Fear Revealed for the VIP interaction. It's kinda bittersweet, because there's no more VIP lounge :(. But you guys did awesome.

Shoutout to Alice for being generally awesome again, to Mary Shaw for actually getting me for once (That was an awesome scare!) and scare of the night goes to the guy with the straight jacket/metal mask like thing (I'm sure that he's from psychoscareapy, but I know that he's from somewhere else as well) and the cheerleader. Crazy man intercepts me trying to cut on the right side of one of the props...matches my steps, and starts walking at me so I back up. Then out of the blue, the cheerleader waves her pompoms on the sides of my head and it freaked me the hell out XD. She had a nice conversation with my stuffed cat.

Thank you plague doctors for enjoying my kitty :). Shout out to Geeksbsmrt (I forgot your name for a while, then backtracked into the thread to figure it out :P) for getting me yet again. I'm at the point where I expect it, but you still make me jump.

In Saws n' Steam, I got no scares (it's been two weeks now :o odd, they don't seem to like me too much anymore) but I enjoyed seeing C_D circling around a group of girls singing "ring around the rosie...." which was quite hilarious. Kudos!

To the zombie that overheard me say "Whoever thinks this scarezone can't be scary is crazy!" and then gave me beads. You're awesome!

Drop window giraffe on cast a in Orfanage...raise the roof! :lol:

Jake for popping up unexpectedly in Hades! Thanks for the shout out. :)

Jordan for being amazing in 20 years!

Chainsaw guy in Hollywood asking me if I had a comb. :P

Cheerleader for telling me to stay away from Chucky, and then he appears out of nowhere.

All the plague doctors for doing their thing as usual!

Saws n Steam- do I even need to explain why you guys are so awesome? Eyes.

Fear Revealed- you guys are absolutely amazing.

Edited by Stephanie

I know I'm forgetting some (as usual), but here are a few quickies:

-Scareactor in Orfanage (jump scare, Team A, I think in pirate outfit). You cracked me up last night when you got me yet again, then said "I scare you every night!"

-Hades Team A, where I was getting called out by name last night.

-Havoc, I think Team B, esp. the guy biting the head off my dog

-Coven witch, Weds., playing with my black cat and making it squeal

To Lexie(Ice Queen/Alice):

You were brilliant in Fear Revealed! And you are quite the little great actress to be able to play Ice Queen with such Queen-like elegance and then be able to turn around and play the spastic Alice. You could have even been Cindy, perhaps you didn't meet the height for Cindy, but I know just by your acting of Alice you would be perfect for her too :D

Lexie is in 20 Years of Fear, not Fear Revealed. FR has the icons, 20 Years has the old characters from years past.

Lots of shout outs in order.

Catacombs-Keep on pecking gentlemen

Hades-Both cast great stuff all around. Last night was by far the best two runs I've had in the house. Shout out to Victoria.

PS-Brucie Bruce!

Zombiegeddon-Just gotta give love to Cast B since I don't see it enough. You guys rocked last night when I went through.

Fear Revealed-To the Cindy NOT on Kim's cast, I have to give you huge props for talking to me and my friends for like 5 minutes about how you want to blow up Universal studios, light everything on fire, and push over the giant XX's so they smush everyone, and totally embarrass my friend about the whole people hitting on a 12 year old character. VERY FUNNY stuff. I hope you post here so you see this because that was awesome. If you see this before tonight my friend Ralph that you were grilling last night is coming back tonight, if you see him mention him again. :D

20 Years of Fear- Always great stuff. Alice, as always AMAZING! Justin, keep kicking ass and Kyle keep on Sentineling it up.

Edited by Jakemeister

Catacombs delivers yet again! Team B even stole my cat, but he showed up at the end of the house. Ops is even getting in on the act and petting the cats.

Loved it when the Team A clown in Treaks & Froons tried strangling the kitty. Scary when Storyteller and the Frightantic guys on that Team recognize me, as does one of the Psychoscareay manics. Always nice to be welcomed back!

Got scared once again by my favorite "creepy kid" on Team A Orfanage too,