Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

With Employee Preview being last night and the event fully kicking off tomorrow, I figured now would be a good time to start up this thread. It was one of my favorite threads from last year and helped me identify who was scaring the crap out of me.

Feel free to show the scareactors who got you some love so they can do it again. tongue.gif

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who was Cindy in the Fear Revealed scare zone. But she was great! She kept running around, was full of energy and super creepy! Had a great creepy kid voice and saying little thing like "are u gonna play with me?" Just what I pictured. Great Job. Also the Director and the Usher in that scare zone were really into their roles too. Great energy. I was in that scare zone for at least a hour, just taking it all in.

Sooo Fear Revealed. The tiny Cindy was absolutely AMAZING, so much energy and able to keep character and improv so well, she even skipped around the SZ with Moonfall twice. Both Usher's were fantastic as well. The dialog we had between you guys was hilarious!!!

Seriously, the huge Eddy....best casting ever imo.

I do believe the Cindy mentioned is my friend Tara! : )) If she doesn't see this first, I'll pass on the commentary!

I just gotta give some props to cast A of both Havoc and Zombiegeddon-- the amount of energy those two casts had when I went through was just incredible. Easily made them my two favourite houses of the evening!!

I do believe the Cindy mentioned is my friend Tara! : )) If she doesn't see this first, I'll pass on the commentary!

I just gotta give some props to cast A of both Havoc and Zombiegeddon-- the amount of energy those two casts had when I went through was just incredible. Easily made them my two favourite houses of the evening!!

Awww, shucks! Thank you! :) Glad you enjoyed yourself!!

I went through last cast for Saws n Steam...kudos to the chainsaws that double teamed me when I was coming out of sting alley. x_x

Bryan, nice job on making me jump! XD

I would love to know who said "I'm your nightmare!" and revved his chainsaw before I left.

I was all smiles through the scarezone.

That was me :) I say that to all the HNN shirts I see :)

That was me :) I say that to all the HNN shirts I see :)

So, this giant beast of a chainsaw guy stopped me in my tracks and growled "vault". I tried pointing at my mom, but she had dissapeared.. meaning.. the ran away.. and then said "you look scared". I was trying not to piss myself. I'm going to assume that was you.. again. You just have it out for me this year.

I would also like to commend the Fear Revealed Cindy. She followed my friend around on EP asking if she'd like to play a game. She was so bouncy, full of energy, and I loved it. The Usher in Fear Revealed when we went through was awesome as well.

And whoever plays Frankenstein cast A.. holy crap. I was taking a picture of the queen of hearts, and you can see my mom behind her waiting for me, and frankenstein in mid step going for my mom. She didn't even see him coming, and you scared the living shit out of her.

Casey

The guy in the long hallway in Hades with the big ass axe looking thing, around 6:30, he got me good --Friday and Saturday!

I really loved the team about 6:55-7:00 in Zombiegeddan. This house was sooooooo much better tonight than Friday night. Great job everyone!

I can't wait for next Sunday. :D

The guy in the long hallway in Hades with the big ass axe looking thing, around 6:30, he got me good --Friday and Saturday!

I really loved the team about 6:55-7:00 in Zombiegeddan. This house was sooooooo much better tonight than Friday night. Great job everyone!

I can't wait for next Sunday. :D

Yay! Thanks! Still have a few things to work out, but glad you are enjoying the improvements.

to C_D for chasing me and my Pal Mickeys through sting alley @ Saws and Steam. Kudos go out to the "leader" guy who wanted to "rid new yorkshire" of the rodents (my pal mickeys, as well as my hat). I also must thank the guy in the hollywood scarezone who was like "what the hell is this" before scaring me with his chainsaw.