Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge Reviews

DTH316

How does the Terror Tram live up to other years?

Does Psycho get a worthy tribute for it's 55th anniversary?

Was La Llorona's section worthy of scarezone and a Terror Tram space?

Is War of the Worlds more amazing than ever or just very much of what it always is?

Jab at it with your critical sword!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed this might be our WORST by far. The number of scareactors lacked this year. I was VERY disappointed we couldn't go through the sheets maze. The TT was not extended at all, if anything it was shortened. I don't know if it was because they were on break but there were like six scareactors out there in the WOTW set.From a distance you could see flames going up at the WOTW sets but when you get there you'll notice it had no significance being there. Yes there was a stilt walker walking around but it's like they used ALOT more of them this year. I didn't get scared not once! La llorona had a huger proportion than the SZ but did better decorations wise you can say.

That's disappointing since this seemed like one of the only promising things. In my opinion, if Terror Tram is a dud, then half of the entire event is a dud. It's the heart and soul of HHNH. Hopefully they'll add and fix things by the time I go, which is way at the end of the month. I have a good feeling during the week, they'll put up the sheet maze after such negative feedback.

That's disappointing since this seemed like one of the only promising things. In my opinion, if Terror Tram is a dud, then half of the entire event is a dud. It's the heart and soul of HHNH. Hopefully they'll add and fix things by the time I go, which is way at the end of the month. I have a good feeling during the week, they'll put up the sheet maze after such negative feedback.

One thing for sure the sheet maze isnt coming back due to "budget related promblems" according to murdy on twitter :(

Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge - Rating: 0 out of 5

So I wasn't expecting the Terror Tram to be spectacular, but I did not expect it to suck as much as it did :( I love Chucky and the idea of him taking over, but it was obvious that no effort was put into the intro video on the tram and the overall attraction. It was just complete garbage.

1.) La Llorona's portion was horrible. The acting was complete shit, there were no scares in that section ( even the bush monsters were lame while you are going up the hill ) The scenery was reused from My Bloody Valentine last year except a wooden carniceria shack...

2.) The Sheet maze was cancelled.

3.) Psycho area was lame

4.) W.O.W section had minimal amount of scare actors, fire effects were pointless.

Overall this attraction was SHIT !!!

I guess the question is... do the new things in WOTW make up for it? lol I can't imagine they do.

HA!-_____- Don't make me laugh. The WOTW sets didn't make up for anything. It was a waste of walking space. Basically force2294 broke everything down for us. I personally enjoyed the clips on the tram better than the actual walking.

Personally, I think Chucky's part on TT was smart and well-played (the backstory).

But everything else was lacking. Scares were lacking, but fortunately, there were more than just one or two bushmen this year :)

Even the chainsaw scare they have each year (when dropping people off the TT), was lacking. It seemed like the amount of scareactors were limited

La Llorona's part seemed like a waste, she didn't really scare anyone - she just walked around saying "where are my children?"

Isn't she supposed to be speaking in spanish?!

Started strong (Chucky's part) but quickly died out after the Bate's Motel. (Mother's scares were good though :) )

2/5.

Did they even utilize the insult emporium or was it just there for display? I didn't hear the doll talk once walking by twice.

Just for display, didn't see him even buldge at all.

I'd suppose its a distraction for one of the scareactors on the opposite side (hiding behind the green fence).

One thing for sure the sheet maze isnt coming back due to "budget related promblems" according to murdy on twitter :(

Budget!?!?! What do they mean budget? I can head down to target and buy clothes line and sheets and make one in my backyard for less then $20 I mean most of the time the fence is left up all year so how much money and or effort do they need for the sheet maze?

Well from what I'm hearing all the problems sound fixable and its only the first week this is why I dont waste time going anywhere near the first week

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Terror tram for me was a complete failure. There were hardly any scare actors, but the one thing that i liked *SPOILER*...was the begining when Chucky's troops did the chainsaws at the same time. Also Murdy made such a big deal about a surprise and * SPOILER*...... correct me if im wrong but all it was was a flame thrower in war of the worlds. I didnt see nothing different other than the path in war of the worlds. Overall i wouldnt recommend anyone going on it if its packed. Luckily when i went it was only a 10 min. wait. :D

Terror tram for me was a complete failure. There were hardly any scare actors, but the one thing that i liked *SPOILER*...was the begining when Chucky's troops did the chainsaws at the same time. Also Murdy made such a big deal about a surprise and * SPOILER*...... correct me if im wrong but all it was was a flame thrower in war of the worlds. I didnt see nothing different other than the path in war of the worlds. Overall i wouldnt recommend anyone going on it if its packed. Luckily when i went it was only a 10 min. wait. :D

I go on a peak night every year and have never seen the queue go over a 10 minutes wait