Saws N' Steam

Mark M.

My favorite zone of the night. As you walk thru Sting Alley Steam enshrouds your entire field of vision and mists of water blast you. I love the atmosphere created but at the time I walked through there were no scareactors to be found in this zone (? ). When I head back Oct. 22 I'll be sure to hit this one again, but for now it gets a A .

Why do I say "For Now"?

1. I realize that this was opening Night and thus scareactors are still getting into the groove of things and some effects, timing, etc. may not be fully developed. Thus I tend to go a bit easier on my rating scale. I will be going again as i've already said, so I hope (and am sure) that by the time I get back up there most things will be fixed.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this scarezone is very impressive, I loved the amount of Steam, and the actors were really amazing, I loved their costumes and they really acted out the part really well,

is a little small and I wish it came out to the street but I love it, the fog is really scary because sometimes you literally cannot see in front of you.

I love the atmosphere created but at the time I walked through there were no scareactors to be found in this zone (? ). When I head back Oct. 22 I'll be sure to hit this one again, but for now it gets a A .

You either went thru on cast change, or prior to first set, First set is at 7:15, and the cast change has been modified to ensure an abundance of actors at all times.

I must say.. I LOVE this SZ... I went and watched both casts a few times yesterday, and both casts were AMAZING. Although.. in the alley..there was so much steam at some points that I was afraid to walk through the alley.. I didn't want to walk into anyone. I can't wait to go back in two weeks, and play some more :D

while walking through, my friends had a yuck because you guys need water and your supply is running out, but you're next to this GIANT lake.

I don't think you guys needs water, you just like killing people ;)

Oh man I didn't even realize that. That's pretty good observation actually lol

while walking through, my friends had a yuck because you guys need water and your supply is running out, but you're next to this GIANT lake.

That is not water in that lake, it is Oil, we cannot use it! :P

Loved this zone. Sting Alley is a fantastic spot for a scarezone, almost like an outdoor house. Got some good scares in here since the fog so thick. Chainsaws don't scare me but they were freaking out a fair share of people. Loved the two stage shows within the zone also.

Does anyone know what the soundtrack was being played in the zone? I thought it was really cool and fit perfectly.

Actually yeah...CD's right...it's oil LOL

Edited by giant4203

I got to meet the designer of this scarezone in Finnegans last Friday night along with some others involved in the production side of things (web designer, someone involved with Zombiegeddon's design, and another lady who seemed pretty important to the other guys). Met him in line for the bathroom of all places but saw him at the bar again and made sure to give him some praise on a most excellently designed zone.

Also met fellow member Crystodka in there and she was nice enough to buy a round of shots!

Went through this zone a few times but missed Cast A unfortunately. Although, the black dude in Cast B at the end of the alley (closest to the water) gave me my first scare of the night :)

Looking forward to checking this out again on Friday night.

I heard its NIN's "Ghosts"...correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you!! I think I found it, I'm not sure but, Ghosts is the name of the Cd, but I checked the songs and I think is this one if I remember correctly,

It really is an Amazing scarezone and the actors are really amazing as well, the music just makes it a whole lot awesome!

I remember Friday night was raining and I walked by the scarezone when this song was playing and with the fog, It literally felt like a movie to me, Just amazing, LoL I can't believe they put Nin there, that is just perfect :)

Edited by black7mask

Thank you!! I think I found it, I'm not sure but, Ghosts is the name of the Cd, but I checked the songs and I think is this one if I remember correctly,

It really is an Amazing scarezone and the actors are really amazing as well, the music just makes it a whole lot awesome!

I remember Friday night was raining and I walked by the scarezone when this song was playing and with the fog, It literally felt like a movie to me, Just amazing, LoL I can't believe they put Nin there, that is just perfect :)

OMFG YOU COMPLETELY MADE MY FUCKING DAY. I love this song so hard. XD

OMFG YOU COMPLETELY MADE MY FUCKING DAY. I love this song so hard. XD

THANK you, I Wasn't sure if that was the right song or not and since nobody commented I kept wondering if it was, yeah I really love that song I can't stop listening to it,

You guys were phenomenal last night (Thursday the 7th) when I got triple teamed! I shouted you out in the shoutout thread, but you guys deserve it here too! I have no idea who got me (I am horrible with names and faces) but it started off with a huge furry one....lol. Then it kinda moved on to three just taking turns keeping me from going anywhere! I wish that I could have thought up something creative to do, but I was at a loss I was so amused, but yet freaked out at the same time haha. Next time I'll think of sacrificing myself to you (How the hell do I go about doing that?) or take a bottle of water with me, and offer it up in return for my continued ownership of my limbs XD.

Awesome job out there guys. For me, this sz is tied number one with Escuelto Mueretes, or however the hell it's spelled.