Fear Revealed

Mark M.

Kim, it seemed to me that you were there every time I went through! No matter the cast, I couldn't find the squared off shaw, just your triangular one. Also <3 to your enthusiasm at my kitty :P. Never knew that Ms. Strict was a cat person.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few shots of closing night in Fear Revealed. You guys were awesome. <3. Oh, and the first shot is actually my last shot that I took, these are all out of order. Yes, that is Chance and Jack for one last shot, out of costume. I snapped it from the side so I wouldn't look like a stalker and walked off :P.

77103_1323769553247_1801113404_647285_4074347_n.jpg

71514_1323769273240_1801113404_647283_1503714_n.jpg

72202_1323768593223_1801113404_647278_5586937_n.jpg

68738_1323768233214_1801113404_647276_5848157_n.jpg

71553_1323768073210_1801113404_647275_3196127_n.jpg

73524_1323766273165_1801113404_647266_3261523_n.jpg

71705_1323765993158_1801113404_647264_3867223_n.jpg

75088_1323765393143_1801113404_647261_4530388_n.jpg

74535_1323765153137_1801113404_647260_4748023_n.jpg

Edited by King_Panther13

Aww, I love that bow that cast B did at the end of the night. We wanted to do it, but weren't getting called off at the same time (we staggered our call out times), but I think it is moreappropriate for the closing cast to do this. No, nothing went down with the icons, they just gracefully bowed out.

Yes, Ms Strict is a HUGE cat lover! I love all animals, but cats are probably my favorite; after all, I have 4 of them!

A few shots of closing night in Fear Revealed. You guys were awesome. <3. Oh, and the first shot is actually my last shot that I took, these are all out of order. Yes, that is Chance and Jack for one last shot, out of costume. I snapped it from the side so I wouldn't look like a stalker and walked off :P.

Thanks so much for the photos! I was able to see all of that, but I wasn't in a decent position to get photos. I love seeing a record of that.

And that was cast A Jack & Chance? I saw them in there, but since so many guests had been sitting in the sets, I just assumed it was a couple more guests. I would have loved to thank them out of character.

We take photos at our discretion. I get tired of pictures very quickly, and I would much rather scare, but if you ask nicely, I MAY oblige. I may also quiz you on something related to my character. And if you don't know who my character is, I won't let you take a picture. Also, it is really rude to yell after a scareactor for a photo, and don't touch them unless they are a good friend of yours. But don't be surprised if I just decide to get up and move around while being photographed.

I remember on closing weeked, a guy came up to you and said "Hey grandma can I take a picture with you?"

And you replied "I'm not Grandma, I'm the Storyteller!"

That was awesome.

Yes, Ms Strict is a HUGE cat lover! I love all animals, but cats are probably my favorite; after all, I have 4 of them!

Haha, that explains why you always would pet Fluffy when I was around.

Fear Revealed was the most fun I've ever had in a scarezone. Universal will always continue to make wonderful immersive and scary streets, but I don't know how they will be able to top this one. All of the icons I love, willing to interact and have fun, while still scaring. The Director never really scared me, but he kept coming up to me trying, which was awesome.

Both Cindys were incredible and I had so much fun with them. The VIP Lounge was a great idea and I loved it simply because it allowed more time for one on one interaction with these awesome characters.

And I leave you now with this:

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Both Cindy's were awesome, but the first one in your video totally stole my heart at the event :P. It seems as if they switch the casts around a bit, as you can see in your video you had two different Cindy's but the same Chance. Or am I just confusing myself with the low light levels and whatnot?

Both Cindy's were awesome, but the first one in your video totally stole my heart at the event :P. It seems as if they switch the casts around a bit, as you can see in your video you had two different Cindy's but the same Chance. Or am I just confusing myself with the low light levels and whatnot?

My video had four different actresses. The Cindy and Chance from both casts. I made sure to include all of them because they were all great.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Sorry for the double post.

A lot of people want to know what went on with the icons at the end of the event. Nothing really that affects their storyline. No, they weren't killed off. But they DID have a hell of a lot of fun with everyone. At one point, all of the 20 Years of Fear scarezone ran over into Fear Revealed.

I spent the last two hours of Halloween night in the Fear Revealed scarezone. It was the most fun I've had at HHN ever. Such a fun scarezone, say what you all want, but I LOVE the zones that are used as photo ops. The actors are really into their roles and are so much fun to interact with.

Omg, I was right behind you Jumbo, and as you turned the camera to where I was standing, I was kneeling down for the Ice Queen XD and when you turned the camera back is when I stood up. Niice. I wish I would have spent more time here on closing night, I only caught like the last 10-15 minutes or so, I had to say goodbye to all of my other favorite scareactors.

Omg, I was right behind you Jumbo, and as you turned the camera to where I was standing, I was kneeling down for the Ice Queen XD and when you turned the camera back is when I stood up. Niice. I wish I would have spent more time here on closing night, I only caught like the last 10-15 minutes or so, I had to say goodbye to all of my other favorite scareactors.

Haha, I saw you a lot that night. I remember meeting you over in Saws n Steam when I saw your cat, and I thought it was pretty cool that you knew who I was.

I honestly miss this zone more than anything else about this year's event.

Mae, I think those pictures of us in the director's seats are from Oct 31, although I'm not sure because we did this more than once.

Andrew, even though that wasn't my cast, I am actually crying now from watching that because I miss it so much. I was posted right where my set was today for the Veteran's Day Parade, the first time I'd been in the park since all the decorations came down, and let me tell you, it was really hard not to shed a tear or two upon seeing it in it's "normal" state. What fun times they were; I feel so privileged to have been cast in 2 spectacular scarezones, Horrorwood Die-In and Fear Revealed. I only hope I have the same luck next year, because working a scarezone is one of the most fun things I've ever done.

That video is amazing Andrew was more then glad to be there when you took them, sooo much fun.

You are amazing Kim, you worked my favorite scarezones of this year and last year. I haven't been to Uni since last night of HHN it must feel empty.

Edited by Venom

Yeah I know what you mean Kim, last year I was able to go to the park in May I think, and going to the park totally sucked so bad, I mean, I could imagine and remember where the decorations were in my mind, but it was just hard to see the streets so empty and the houses gone, no scareactors, the lines for the rides were super long, it was just really hard, I guess if I had the chance to go more times in the year it would be fine, but, that was my first time since 2004 that I went to the regular park, total downer

Edited by black7mask

Andrew, even though that wasn't my cast, I am actually crying now from watching that because I miss it so much. I was posted right where my set was today for the Veteran's Day Parade, the first time I'd been in the park since all the decorations came down, and let me tell you, it was really hard not to shed a tear or two upon seeing it in it's "normal" state. What fun times they were; I feel so privileged to have been cast in 2 spectacular scarezones, Horrorwood Die-In and Fear Revealed. I only hope I have the same luck next year, because working a scarezone is one of the most fun things I've ever done.

I'm really going to miss your zone, more than anything else about this year.

About a month ago I was one of the people who didn't like the idea of bringing the icons back, and wanted totally new and original things.

But the icons are awesome! It was so much fun seeing and interacting with all of these characters that I know and love, but that not necessarily all of the general public knows. It was always cool to see the actor's reactions when I actually knew their character's names. They would go above and beyond and would play along.

HHN will always continue to improve it's theming and scares, but I really wonder if Universal will be able to make a zone as fun as this one was any time soon.

I really hope so.

• Mark M. changed the title to Fear Revealed