HHN: 20 Years of Fear

Mark M.

You guys were simply just amazing. I saw the cryptkeeper with a chainsaw at one point, though he gave it back before I could get my camera out. THAT was quite epic. The "loud" Alice and the redheaded cheerleader both made the event for me. You two are AWESOME! I'll put up pics later, but for now....sleep.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, this zone was quite possibly the best one in a long while, the cast was so energetic, and injected their own humour into things. Great teamwork between Cast B Alice and Chainsaw at front on Cast B (Was it Justin) because this was amazing, honestly. The best thing to have come from this zone this year, other than the memories is the song:

Up on the Sidewalk,

Away from the scares,

Up on the sidewalk,

Now you're drawing the stares,

Up on the sidewalk,

Sidewalk.

Thanks guys, and hopefully I'll see you all next year, Congratulations on Street of the Year, and thanks for the awesome memories! :)

Congrats on SOTY! I knew it would be Fear Revealed or you guys, and you deserved it (well, we did too, to bad they couldn't give it to us both, considering the guest confusion). You kind of reminded me of Horrorwood from last year, and I know how much fun you all had with your roles. It was amazing sharing a break trailer with you, and making lots of new friends. I'll miss you guys.

Congratulations on Street of the Year! I'm so proud of you all! :) Thank you so much for all the scares/attention every night I visited, you made me so happy. If any of you are working next year, I will be on the lookout for you. You guys are the best. <3

I would just like to thank everybody who came through to visit us. We all worked very hard and had lots of fun. I'm happy to part of the greatest scarezone this year and it was so awesome seeing so many HNNers in the front of our zone for the picture.

Grats to my castmates for the 2010 Street of the Year.

You are the best brother!

And I agree, it was great having all the HNNers visit so often!

68784_1323766873180_1801113404_647269_716431_n.jpg

73458_1323767033184_1801113404_647270_3360780_n.jpg

These two ladies made the EVENT for me! Such amazing interaction, they ALWAYS noticed me when I went through their cast. I even tried avoiding them once, just to see what'd happen, and BOOM there's one or the other right on me. Amazing scareactors.

All I can say is Alice. Everyone else here is amazing, Alex, on stilts, Justin and the other chainsaw guy and of course Robots, and the Frankenstein who whenever he saw me said "YOU'RE A NIGHTMARE RAWRR" and then smashed the fence! Alice, however, (Cast A I believe) calling out Rabbit 'Hos,singing the sidewalk song, and being hilarious in general deserves a trophy or medal or something haha

That was Alice cast B

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about the Crypt Keeper?

Yes, I was.

Oh and congrats to you all for winning SOTY, although I personally preferred Saws n Steam, you guys rocked and proved to me that you did deserve it that night when I was practically GANG RAPED by a large amount of scareactors.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

• Mark M. changed the title to HHN: 20 Years of Fear