HHN: 20 Years of Fear

Mark M.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching warehouse 13 and started to wonder if this scarezone is losely based on that show?

I've been watching it since the first episode and it does bear strong resemblences. However, I think that they took their inspiration from Friday the 13th television series with a dash of X-Files thrown in for good measure.

Considering how long HHN has been storing up props, costumes, etc, it could be said that Warehouse 13 got its inspiration from Universal!

Mae

Nope but he is in a house ;)

So in Hallow'd Past, there will be The Hatter, Alice, and The White Rabbit all within the the Mad Mad Tea Party?

Does anyone know where the big oven/furnaces are this year? They were in Scary Tales and finale of Frankenstein. (I love tracking down big reused set pieces and props over the years.)

Is the mauled and messed up security guard in this zone along with all the other characters? (I sure would love to see him.)

No I didn't see them, Mostly it was characters from 06 and up, mostly 08,09

The GREATEST thing Of this zone is that you get to see the Wolfman and Frankenstein from last year, the costumes from the houses, I was so Happy when I saw them I yelled omg Wolfman I love you lol oh I saw chucky and Dracula, body collector, queen of hearts, alice, the "Tree" guy from 08,

Edited by black7mask

So in Hallow'd Past, there will be The Hatter, Alice, and The White Rabbit all within the the Mad Mad Tea Party?

Does anyone know where the big oven/furnaces are this year? They were in Scary Tales and finale of Frankenstein. (I love tracking down big reused set pieces and props over the years.)

Hatter Alice and White rabbit are in Hallow'd Past. The room is almost Verbatim from Scary Tales. And, the Furnaces are in Orfanage this year.

Hatter Alice and White rabbit are in Hallow'd Past. The room is almost Verbatim from Scary Tales. And, the Furnaces are in Orfanage this year.

Thanks (any word on the security guard?)

I really eff'd up my ankle tonight, on my first set too. So I apologize to those who went through and saw the wolfman not running around.

Did a rather tall guy in a rumors shirt take a picture of you tonight closer to the end of the night? If so, that was me. It came out a little dark, hopefully I can edit it for you if it was in fact you.

Casey

I think this is my favorite scarezone this year, and not just because it has a body collector :wub: I hung out in this zone quite a bit. Wolfman had my friend (Ryan on HNN) on the sidewalk for awhile. He was so afraid of the wolfman. I am pretty sure it was you Army... Such a fun zone, and the times I got scared were from the most random places. Love this zone :wub:

Edited by Cinderelly115

• Mark M. changed the title to HHN: 20 Years of Fear