Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate

Mark M.

61122_446437523232_126469058232_5230471_5438983_n.jpg.cd968cc12bdd92317f71a371688e77de.jpg

Running out of money but rich in inspiration, the Spirit Seekers have come up with a machine that actually gathers spirits towards it. The group has decided to do a live broadcast from inside one of the most reportedly “haunted” sites in the entire United States; The Wyandot Estate, built in the 1920’s in Carey, Ohio by the entrepreneur Malcolm Wyandot and his wife Lydia. The house has been rumored to be haunted since Malcolm brutally killed 13 dinner guests and his wife Lydia before committing suicide on October 30, 1929. The team is about to get more than they bargained for as the murdered hear their call and answer with terrible violence.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is probably my most anticipated house. Not even because I have heard that there are going to be new effects in this house, but also because the paranormal is my biggest fear. Also, even though I didn't have the chance to participate in legendary truth in 2008, Legendary Truth is something that is geared towards the hardcore fans. Because of that, I expect this house to have a lot of elements and details that will cater to the people like us.

I'm sort of at a toss up between this house & Hallow'd past.. But like Jumbo said, with Legendary Truth being aimed at us "HHN Nerds", I think it will be a great experience.

I bet a lot of us die hards will be coming out of this house explaining certain elements to the not-so die hard members of their group.

This house is going to please all of the longtime HHN fans becauase of it's link to Legendary Truth, but will impress fans old and new alike with the great new special effects that will be used. And on a side note, not all of the special effects are over the top from a technological standpoint...one in particular is a very simple concept, but when combined with low/no light and glow in the dark items, will hopefully have a huge impact. :)

I'm very curious to see how everything comes together for this concept!

This house is going to please all of the longtime HHN fans becauase of it's link to Legendary Truth, but will impress fans old and new alike with the great new special effects that will be used. And on a side note, not all of the special effects are over the top from a technological standpoint...one in particular is a very simple concept, but when combined with low/no light and glow in the dark items, will hopefully have a huge impact. :)

I'm very curious to see how everything comes together for this concept!

Does this concept have anything to do with the black costumes?

Because from what I understand, the costumes are hard to see in the dark, but something else isn't....

This was my most anticipated house, so imagine my excitement when I was done in time to see a house, so this is where I headed, with Jonathan. 30 minute wait, not too bad, so we figured we'd have time to see some streets. By the time we got to the house at 10:45, it was closed! SOOO disappointed! Can't wait to see it next Friday.

I was really disappointed with the house. I was so excited about the technology, but I feel like it was too bright to really appreciate the glow in the dark stuff. Some of the technology was really cool. And keep a look out for a familiar face in a mirror (at least I think it looked like someone fanboys would know)

I really liked this house on employee preview, and was really pumped to go tonight! Well, I must say, I am dissapointed. I didn't see a single scareactor for half of the house, and only got one scare at the very end. I'm hoping it was just a cast change, as even my scaredy cat mom was like "wtf?".

Casey

Edited by TeenageHorror

I really liked this house on employee preview, and was really pumped to go tonight! Well, I must say, I am dissapointed. I didn't see a single scareactor for half of the house, and only got one scare at the very end. I'm hoping it was just a cast change, as even my scaredy cat mom was like "wtf?".

Casey

Definitely a cast change. I went through twice and it was literally full of them. The chair got Kelly and at least half a dozen ghosts got her best friend.

Definitely a cast change. I went through twice and it was literally full of them. The chair got Kelly and at least half a dozen ghosts got her best friend.

yeah the chair was the only scare I got, I wish the actors had better place to hide,you could see where they were hiding from way back

Had a guy go nuts and try to punch a poor scareactor when he got scared. He seriously went crazy; reached into her boohole and started flailing around. I actually lost my cool and started screaming and cursing at him, and when the Ops chick in the couch room was useless in helping me (she just looked confused) I told the cop at the exit. I pointed out the bastard, but he walked away before he could be stopped.

Amazing house :) and that part with the floor... i had a panic attack :P Also, in a mirror behind a door, there is somebody important there... I didn't know why "that person" was there though can somebody explain it or something?

Edited by Joker3411

Amazing house :) and that part with the floor... i had a panic attack :P Also, in a mirror behind a door, there is somebody important there... I didn't know why "that person" was there though can somebody explain it or something?

same here he kocked on the floor when i looked down i jumped.it freaked me out i didnt execpt to see someone under me.

I was SOOOO dissapointed with this house. despite what we thought I wouldn't say this was really a house for fans. It never felt like I was a part of LT during my walk-thru (except the beginning scene) and LT is barely mentioned. I'm sorry scareactors cast in this house, This is nothing against you guys. You really tried and that's all that counts. There were a few cool effects (Mainly the one where a few items came to life), but for the most part the effects I saw were not of the high quality I was expecting. I think that if they did not hype this one up so much during the interviews I would have enjoyed it more. I'm pretty sure as the event moves on the house will get better. Despite all this it was still pretty scary at points. For now, It gets a C

• Mark M. changed the title to Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate