Hades: The Gates of Ruin

Mark M.

If any of you decide to do a video walk-through do it as soon as the house opens so you can actually see the video...I'm not recommending you do any video taping or picture taking because it is against event policy...and if caught you can get thrown out and banned from the park...but...if you still decide to do so....do it when the house first opens..

I just want to say the actors in this house are Amazing! for me, This Is The Best House Of The Event!

I love this house, it has an amazing set, and the last time I went to the house, I couldn't pay much attention, But now I realized is the best house, it has an Amazing entrance, Great sets and this house has what some of the other houses don't have, Great Costumes. I love the costumes for this house, everyone looks really awesome and scary, even thought it was my second time, I got scared in the house A lot of times. I'll probably visit this house more than anything else.

So what's supposed to be the point of having a throne there if nothing is supposed to be there? Don't quite get the logic

Maybe they are trying to point more towards a "Fear DID sit there... He's just out for a stroll in HHN XX. Will be back later..." kind of approach... Maybe that could be written on a piece of paper and placed on the throne... Any takers?

**I am in no way asking anyone to really do this... but it would be funny as hell to see in a pic of the throne.

Loved this house...The harpy scared my friend pretty good. In the labyrinth at the end I was telling my bf which way to go and he was not listening to me and so I had to push him in the right direction thus distracting me and the Minotaur got me really good

OK, so who were the two people in this house tonight who gave me shout-outs? Since you all wear masks, I had no idea, but it made the house extra special.

This house was much better tonight than it was last night, when I went through at 5 to midnight. Good job, still not my favorite house, but what a difference it made when the cast wasn't tired.

OK, so who were the two people in this house tonight who gave me shout-outs? Since you all wear masks, I had no idea, but it made the house extra special.

This house was much better tonight than it was last night, when I went through at 5 to midnight. Good job, still not my favorite house, but what a difference it made when the cast wasn't tired.

I saw you come through, I was Medusa.

tonight was the first time I went through that I saw a scareactor whose costume included glowing green eyes, it was toward the beginning, like the first or second room in. What is that creature because we didn't really get a good look at him before he went back to hiding.

Its Charon...the ferryboat man

I was the Minotaur Follower. I suggested that we sacrifice you to the Minotaur :-) I had a bull skull as a hat

I have to say this house is my favorite of the year. Its a good mix of everything. The scares are fantastic, the costume and set designs are amazing. And the facade gives me chills everytime I walk through! Ive done this house 4 times already, and everytime I go through it feels like the first time. Although I must agree on there being too much stuff hanging in the way. And they couldve had an epic ending adding something to that empty throne. But everything else was just amazing. And btw, the Menotaur who was in the house at about 645 on the 3rd last night, you got me and my sister reallllllllly good and blocked our path :lol:

I have to say this house is my favorite of the year. Its a good mix of everything. The scares are fantastic, the costume and set designs are amazing. And the facade gives me chills everytime I walk through! Ive done this house 4 times already, and everytime I go through it feels like the first time. Although I must agree on there being too much stuff hanging in the way. And they couldve had an epic ending adding something to that empty throne. But everything else was just amazing. And btw, the Menotaur who was in the house at about 645 on the 3rd last night, you got me and my sister reallllllllly good and blocked our path :lol:

If you went in about 6:40ish than it was my Cast....our minotaur is hilarious when you get him going!

i liked the effect in this house with the shaking floor and medusa (i think?) scaring from a drop down door. i got a really good scare from that.

shaking floor, I haven't seen that,

Now I know what you guys are talking about with the empty throne, I saw it the last weekend and yeah that is a huge let down, specially because that is a Huge wasted opportunity for a scare because in front of the throne is where the actor comes out to scare you, so if they had someone there sitting, the actors on the other side could scare you really good when you are looking at the throne.

I thought about it and they don't even need a big costume or anything, just someone dressed with black or gray robes and with some face painting, Hades could be pretty simple, since the rest of the house has such elaborate and amazing costumes, he doesn't need much... :mellow: I wish they had someone there, it would make this house Perfect...

Edited by black7mask

this was my favorite house! loved it!

the medusa scared the crap out of me haha, it also helps that im terrified of any snake-like sounds xD

the cyclopses were so mean to the girl in front of me xD

Edited by Dann93

If you hit this house at a good time, you'll get AMAZING scares. They are just EVERYWHERE. I got so many scares in just the first few rooms! Insane. The second Medusa actually got my to scream (only house that got me to do that in a long time). Great effects as well. The vibrating floor was neat, as well as the mirror gag. I have to say, the Throne at the end needs to be filled with Hades himself.

If you hit this house at a good time, you'll get AMAZING scares. They are just EVERYWHERE. I got so many scares in just the first few rooms! Insane. The second Medusa actually got my to scream (only house that got me to do that in a long time). Great effects as well. The vibrating floor was neat, as well as the mirror gag. I have to say, the Throne at the end needs to be filled with Hades himself.

where is the vibrating floor? what room? I keep hearing about it but never felt it