Havoc: Dogs of War

Mark M.

61122_446437513232_126469058232_5230469_7860437_n.jpg.f05fa9b40c184891aede7539c9899b57.jpg

Ten years ago the Shadowcreek Enterprise was tasked with developing an elite corp of soldiers. They succeeded. Through an inhalant that includes a compound of testosterone, adrenaline, and other anesthetics, Shadow Creek’s latest run of volunteer test subjects are ready for inspection. The project name: HAVOC. The subjects are known simply as the Dogs of War.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally this was one of my least anticipated houses. However, I have heard from some people that this house is going to be very intense and full of adrenaline. So now I am quite looking forward to it. I really don't know what to expect here, but since the scareactors in this house were all ones that were willing to shave their heads, they are some of the most dedicated actors and I know that will make this house much better.

And also, I need to post this:

havocg.jpg

I picture the DoWs to more resemble rottweilers., But your way is good too..

But seriously.. I have been hyped about this house since the facade concept art came out.. Everyone says "I'm not excited about Havoc because I think its going to be like The Thing." Whats wrong with that? behind Freddy & Jason that was my favorite house.

Edited by Shadow Creek

After Legendary Truth, this is my current favorite (haven't done Hades, Hallow'd Past, or Catacombs). Very intense, loud, and fast-paced. The scares were coming one after the other, and it seemed like it would never end. Four thumbs up!

Very, very good house, Great sets, great atmosphere, actors were in the top of their game, many scares, many crazy moments, I think this one feels a lot like a Movie house, It could have very easily fit a movie, like Pandorum, Alien 3 for example,

very fast, loud, great house, Amazing actors,

My only complain is that the actors look kind of normal, a lot of bald people, I thought/ Or wished that they were going to have the masks from containment at least, or something like that, I don't know I thought they were going to be mutated,

But overall is a good 9/10

Edited by black7mask

I wasn't expecting much from this house and thus was pleasantly surprised when it landed the #1 spot of the night for me. The whole house from beginning to end was intense, face paced, and in your face.It also was a surprisingly lengthy tent house. The Dogs Of War were friggin awesome, I especiually loved the scene where one was in a huge pipe going crazy. oh yes, bricks were shat. Congrats to everyone in the house for pulling it off as well as they did. Loved the staring contest me and a scareactor had and

the surprise chainsaw scare that came out of left field and KOd my butt.

For now I'm giving this one a A+

Edited by cwoolboy

This and the Orfanage were the only houses we didn't get to see the first night... after reading these reviews, I am definately looking forward to it! Now I just wonder what happens when one of the girls in that house gets sick or something... I'd imagine it to be a little hard to find many girls that would want to bic their heads.. now THAT IS DEDICATION!!!!

This and the Orfanage were the only houses we didn't get to see the first night... after reading these reviews, I am definately looking forward to it! Now I just wonder what happens when one of the girls in that house gets sick or something... I'd imagine it to be a little hard to find many girls that would want to bic their heads.. now THAT IS DEDICATION!!!!

Stick some watermelons down a dude's shirt?

It would work if Chelsea was out.

HOLY CRAP! My best scares of the night were in this house. One of the shaved head girls had me climbing up my friend's boyfriend's back. He was not pleased. Amazing job guys!

Casey

*curtsy* I was actually linked to this post after putting it up in a 'Favorite Scare' thread on our house's Facebook page! I'm so glad I could make HAVOC an experience you won't soon forget, and give your boyfriend my regards. After I saw you jump on him when I popped out, I think I owe him a beer and a piggy-back ride. Haha ;)

Stick some watermelons down a dude's shirt?

It would work if Chelsea was out.

Lmao! Chelsea would agree, and she was almost taken out Saturday night when she got punched in the face during our last set. She's okay. Was pissed and didn't get a good look at him but she could tell he felt bad after he realized he'd hit a girl. I'm surprised she didn't go 'Alpha Dog' on him. I would have.

Lmao! Chelsea would agree, and she was almost taken out Saturday night when she got punched in the face during our last set. She's okay. Was pissed and didn't get a good look at him but she could tell he felt bad after he realized he'd hit a girl. I'm surprised she didn't go 'Alpha Dog' on him. I would have.

Don't worry: if I see that happen myself, that dude is going through a wall. I don't care what it's made out of. Maybe it was karma for piggyback riding Rob to the next boohole?

Either way, I had some drunk asshole start wildly swinging into a boohole in LT on Friday. It was the only time I ever lost my cool in public and I went nuts screaming at him, then told both an ops chick in the next room (she had no clue what the fuck to do about it) and the cop at the exit. I swear they could hear my threats over in Hades; they definitely heard me in most of the house.

P.S. Syn, are you the chick in the strobey hallway right after Chelsea, the one with the machine gunner at the end? Because on Friday I remember seeing a woman come out of the hole and I yelled something along the lines of "Bald lady!"

Edited by Cody