Catacombs: Black Death Rising

Mark M.

Another great run tonight with kitty and comb, around 7:20 pm (Cast A? B? I get so confused). Although I think I missed the overhead scareactor, but I did also get the aforementioned three way (before the room with the body). This is still my favorite house this year, I heart all of you!

I also had the pleasure to meet some fellow Nightmarers and Cats N Combs instigators - Stephanie, Jumboshrmp and Venom. I had a great time hanging with you for a bit in Fear Revealed and meeting the other kitties, and love those photos!!

It was a pleasure to meet you too, Troiandan. :)

I've been through this house 40+ times and I still gotta say that I love you guys! My kitty loves you too. ^_^

Make sure you go through the final set on Halloween. It has the potential to be an extra special experience for you.

Even Ops is getting into the spirit of Cats N Combs. I had one stop me in there to pet my cat tonight! He got stolen from me on Team B. I thought I'd have to go back through for him but he showed up at the end. Poor creature almost certainly has black plague now.

Even Ops is getting into the spirit of Cats N Combs. I had one stop me in there to pet my cat tonight! He got stolen from me on Team B. I thought I'd have to go back through for him but he showed up at the end. Poor creature almost certainly has black plague now.

Mine got stolen once, but I held up the line till he threw him back :P. I wasn't planning on going through again lol, though these last two nights I'll just keep walking if he gets stolen, and keep walking through till I see him again.

My kitty ran off down a boo-hole with some Pecker last night and didn't come back until near the end of the house... the little tramp!

Oh Noez!

I feel like such a dork. I went through with my cat and comb several times last night, and at the end of the night, kitty was kidnapped into a boohole. Being the clever lass that I am, and having read on the boards here that the cat shows up near the end of the house, I strode on confidently through the house, expecting to retrieve kitty in a few more rooms.

Erm, and there was no kitty. :blush:

Not wanting to cause any stir, I exited the house and went on my merry way. As I was thinking about it, I realized the pecker was maybe going to bring kitty back out of the boohole in a few seconds, and then he comes out and - no Troiandan!

Well, after having spent the night in the Catacombs without his comb, I'm quite sure kitty has plague now and is coughing up a lung. Fortunately, there is a doppelganger backup kitty that will be attending the final night tonight, so all is well and secure. No harm, no foul.

But I'm still a doofus.

Thank you for not making a scene out of this. Apparently somebody did earlier this week and got some peckers in trouble. We NEVER want to get our peckers in trouble!

Thank you for not making a scene out of this. Apparently somebody did earlier this week and got some peckers in trouble. We NEVER want to get our peckers in trouble!

Most welcome. That was the main reason I didn't say anything - I like all my peckers to be trouble free.

How dare they get our beloved peckers in trouble! My cats will claw their eyes out while I beat them with my comb. I myself have multiple cats because I know the dangers when exposing felines to the black plague, although my kitties have always come back to me (so far...I figure tonight is the last night so all bets are off). Feel free to attack me and my cat, as seen below, in any way, shape or form you see fit without fear of complaint:

cat2.jpg

I will really miss this house. I made sure to hit it a few times last night on the last set of both casts, and also made sure to tell them how much I appreciated their hard work. In case I missed you last night, or you didn't hear me. Thank you guys/gals for all your hard work to make this house absolutely amazing. You guys/gals will be missed. ::hand hearts::