Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a full reveal happens tomorrow. It seems like they don’t have enough to announce one thing everyday or once a week, so they don’t have really enough time to go with that method - but I can see them revealing icons and characters everyday until the event kicks in. 

• Like 1

Please no plexiglass, actors wearing masks, and them being isolated on stages. Took me right out of it when I went to pop to look at the houses last year. If you're vaccinated great, less risk to you. If not, probably shouldn't be dipping your toes into the Petri dish. That's just my opinion, though. 

Edited by Bozo

I’m gonna be hopeful as well with my own point of view. Looking at the Delta pandemic that happened in Great Britain, they had a huge surge like it’s going on here and then went down into a quick, steep decline after a rapid rise. The vaccination rate is higher than here in the US, so it’ll reach to a point of going down organically. 

Other countries made headlines about the Delta cases, and then they stopped cause the cases dropped and hit rock bottom. Weather impacts pandemics too, especially when something random happens. In Florida during summer time, people like to go inside cause there’s no dry air, no humidity, and no heat, which caused the surge. So, I’m hopefully expecting it to plunge down next month when things get more cooler nationwide and the vaccination rate gets higher. 

Edited by Fear2010

That gave me a “Hmmmmmmm…..” kind of reaction, but I think it’s gonna be ten houses this year. It’s either just a glitch or they’re teasing us for the fun of it. If it does happen, then what’s the most possible location for an eleventh house? 

Full roster finally revealed. I am so hyped for this event. Six original houses, four ips, an ip scarezone I’ve really wanted and four original scarezones. Welcome to Scarey is my most anticipated house and Seek and Destroy is my most anticipated scarezone 

• Like 1

Any update on plexiglass? Last I had heard there were two conflicting rumors about it.  Inside Universal closed their thread this morning after the full reveal (don’t really care for that site very much, but some good info every once in a while) 

I’d be super disappointed if they had them installed AND raised all the prices this year… 

ps. Thought there was a rumor of 11 houses? 

Edited by Pyconn84

That was just a glitch/tease, and it’s ten again this year. As for the plexiglass, it’s possible we may see them due to the rapid rise of the delta variant. But things are different in Florida compared to most states, that and the possible mask requirement for guests to walk through the house are the only aspects we could see related to the pandemic at worst. Looking at the vaccination rate on Google, pretty much 60% of the US population had their sleeves up for one shot or two, which it’s getting closer to 200 million people - and for the state of Florida, the percentage rate is also the same as it is nationwide.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

That was just a glitch/tease, and it’s ten again this year. As for the plexiglass, it’s possible we may see them due to the rapid rise of the delta variant. But things are different in Florida compared to most states, that and the possible mask requirement for guests to walk through the house are the only aspects we could see related to the pandemic at worst. Looking at the vaccination rate on Google, pretty much 60% of the US population had their sleeves up for one shot or two, which it’s getting closer to 200 million people - and for the state of Florida, the percentage rate is also the same as it is nationwide.

I’d gladly mask up (even though I am vaxed) if it meant we got to go through the houses normally…

• Like 2

Welp, with everything revealed after a two-year wait, the speculation and rumors are now over until next year months after the event. It’s been fun, and we should be getting newer threads here soon to chat about the attractions and other things. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic