Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

https://attractionsmagazine.com/jack-the-clown-back-halloween-horror-nights-30-universal-orlando/?utm_content=buffer6bac5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR3V8WC4Ii8tGsHQVquKVYwbzDLJSDxeZhgSgMiAGueMlSi7pd1yncK-h98

A new leak is now out there! This sounds and looks believable enough. Even though I’d rather have Fear back as an icon this year for the 30th anniversary, but Jack is way too damn popular and marketable to be ignore. But hey, at least that sums up about the Carnage show coming back again like it’s rumored. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Love 1

If we ever get another overall film-related theme like in 09, then it would make a lot of sense to bring back the Director and the Usher as a duo other than icons, since Universal always wants IP’s to come first to draw crowds for the event while the original material comes later. I never understood why those characters aren’t considered to be marketable as Jack when movies, tv shows, and pop culture in general are a handful of things the masses think of when they think of the Universal parks- it doesn’t sound right at all. 

• Like 1

My only disappointment with the announcements is we’ll be waiting more longer for another house to be reveal. I know they kinda did technically with Icons Captured, but was expecting an IP-related house cause that usually comes first. 

Edited by Fear2010

Another method that might be possible is they could announce one house per week and stop for awhile until all the other attractions are revealed a few weeks before the event kicks in. It all depends how well the tickets are selling and how slow they could go. I guess, they weren’t ready to reveal another one yet cause the coronavirus pandemic is still going on even though there are now less cases recently. But I think Universal wanted to see if things are gonna get better later, which is what we’re all hoping for. 

• Like 1

https://orlando.halloweenhorrornights.com/site/hhn/details/event-attractions/jack-the-clown

Apparently, it’s seems like they’re going on a Sweet 16 approach with the icons. Four spots are empty which are obviously for the Caretaker, the Director, the Storyteller, and the Usher. Though Bloody Mary was omitted for copyright reasons, but they didn’t add two more for Lady Luck and Chance. Both of them made it officially as icons in 2011 and 2016 respectively, and they’re supposed to be on the list of the “big seven” while Fear is the mightiest of all things HHN. There should be more commercials coming. 

Eddie and Terra Queen are rumored to come back with their own scarezones, and Cindy could go either way/both with Icons Captured if there’s one room from Screamhouse and/or the Carey, Ohio house if there’s one room from the Orfanage. 

• Like 1

Maybe if the Seek & Destroy scarezone is the Purge, I’d be cool with that; just not as a house cause I don’t think that made much sense. The reason why we had it in 25 was because the rights of Scream are a horrible mess to Universal, and they needed something to retheme at last minute that was already built before the event started. 

Other than the Purge and Metallica (and thrash metal in general), I also wanna point out the possibility of Havoc coming back as a scarezone. The term “Seek & Destroy” was coined during the Vietnam War to refer it as a military strategy. The idea was to place ground forces into a certain part of a rivaled area to search out an enemy, destroy and kill, and lastly leave the area out - It was a very notorious element back then. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

I really don’t like The Purge as a house either, but with the new movie coming and how easy it is to just make some vandalized street scenes with killers hiding round the corners it seems like a fast and cheap option for them if their original plans didn’t work out. 

I’m still waiting to see if I can get a FF plus with Express, if they don’t have one this year I’m not even gonna bother going. Will be the first time in many years, but it will give me an excuse to check out other Orlando haunts. I can’t believe Seaworld has Howl O’ Scream this year, that will be entertaining I think.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of their scarezones is something fast and easy to make at a lower cost, since Universal and all the other parks lost a load of money from the outbreak when almost everything was shutdown, and needed to make some up. 

Edited by Fear2010

Just waiting to see if/when FFPs are available. Moved closer to the parks last year and am likely picking up an AP shortly.

Regardless of what happens this year is going to be ridiculous for crowds. People are really fiending to get out to events again.

With the event’s 30th year coming, will the Legendary Truth come back again? That’s what I’m hoping for right now. I could picture more investigations of characters from past years, Fear’s lantern and some operatives around the park.  

Edited by Fear2010

Anyone seen the trailer of Halloween Kills? Lots of references to H3, and Universal is distributing the movie. I think this rumor is starting to get more interesting to cause Insiders usually gets information when someone has access to some particular house aspects like sketches, layouts, props, costumes to name many as I could for instance. Even masks can be iconic enough to establish officially as an IP. 

The masks from Halloween 3 are recognizable if y’all know what they’re from, but I think this trailer proves they don’t specifically fave to be for it, and I’m still thinking that they would include Michael Myers in a H3 house. There’s no doubt they would put him in at all. 

True or not, the rumor is starting to make more sense now than before. 

Edited by Fear2010

2 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Anyone seen the trailer of Halloween Kills? Lots of references to H3, and Universal is distributing the movie. I think this rumor is starting to get more interesting to cause Insiders usually gets information when someone has access to some particular house aspects like sketches, layouts, props, costumes to name many as I could for instance. Even masks can be iconic enough to establish officially as an IP. 

The masks from Halloween 3 are recognizable if y’all know what they’re from, but I think this trailer proves they don’t specifically fave to be for it, and I’m still thinking that they would include Michael Myers in a H3 house. There’s no doubt they would put him in at all. 

True or not, the rumor is starting to make more sense now than before. 

There’s also rumors flying around that it’s actually a Halloween kills house

• Like 1

Or it could be based on the newer Halloween movies with a sneak peak of Kills and a “greatest hits” approach. The newest one comes out in Mid October, so spoiling the entire movie would be a bad idea. 

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Or it could be based on the newer Halloween movies with a sneak peek of Kills and a “greatest hits” approach. The newest one comes out in Mid October, so spoiling the entire movie would be a bad idea. 

I’d much rather see this happen 

• Like 2

https://screenrant.com/blumhouse-exorcist-2-halloween-2018-comparison-jason-blum/

While we’re waiting for some more announcements, I wanna kill some time by talking about the possibility of the Exorcist coming back to HHN in the future. Jason Blum wants to do a reboot with a Halloween 2018-like surprise skeptics. If a Michael Myers house comes back again with a preview of Kills, then I would find it to be somewhat believable. But that’s way too earlier to tell right now, and we’re not sure a re-continuation of this will ever happen. 

Edited by Fear2010

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic