Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

I put together a playlist of all my favorite HHN videos and I watch it constantly!

I say it's time to start speculation on what will replace the Billie Eilish house as it seems there is a consensus that was scrapped, and if anything else will change from the most recent spec map.

Any rumblings out there yet?

4 hours ago, Chef said:

I put together a playlist of all my favorite HHN videos and I watch it constantly!

I say it's time to start speculation on what will replace the Billie Eilish house as it seems there is a consensus that was scrapped, and if anything else will change from the most recent spec map.

link to the playlist? 

18 hours ago, Chef said:

Are we confident about Creepshow being a scarezone? With Greg Nicotero being in the video for Puppet TheatreL Captive Audience, is it possible he was there to look at ideas for Creepshow replacing Billie Eilish at the same time?

• 1 month later...

Hellllo this is the ghost of forums past. Hope you are all well. 
There is a possibility I actually might come back to the event this year. But we'll see how it pans out. 

Beetlejuice, puppets, Billie Elish NOT happening, other stuff.... all that sounds pretty awesome. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out. 

On 3/6/2021 at 1:40 AM, JDW said:

Hellllo this is the ghost of forums past. Hope you are all well. 
There is a possibility I actually might come back to the event this year. But we'll see how it pans out. 

Beetlejuice, puppets, Billie Elish NOT happening, other stuff.... all that sounds pretty awesome. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out. 

Long time no see!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, faceleg said:

Same. And hotel. Only doing 1-2 nights tho. 3 if I stretch it. 

This is usually the trip ONLY my wife and I take.... has been for a long time.... well now the kids are getting older (4 and 8) and we start to feel bad about leaving them. I can deal with this guilt. No problem :) My wife on the other hand.... so she comes up with this idea.... lets take the kids.... and our moms.... oh and her brother is gonna fly in from Chicago too!!!!! So we are going to do 3 nights at HHN, 1 night at Disney and we have 3 babysitters for the evenings. This is either going to be the best trip ever OR a fucking nightmare worthy of its own HHN house.... I will give me official review come October.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic