Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

From the HHN Orlando Twitter page. Interesting post.

"As we infest your phone, your computer, and your brain with years' worth of HHN content". Maybe it's like a DVD/Blu-Ray collection of house and scarezone walkthroughs from previous years with behind the scenes footage available in the tribute store? There was a rumor we would get behind the scenes stuff from HHN 30 this year on Peacock, maybe they will also add it on there?

Total speculation, not a clue what this could possibly mean.  

• Like 2

How much you think that they aren't going to try anything new with design of merch for next year? 
  It's going to be disappointing for the current people who got everything that they wanted this year expect maybe certain of ip shirts. 
 I mean unless they going redo it and put 2021 on the shirt. 
 I mean they can get Merch to come up with new stuff cause they have time. But why would they tho? 

Also, I don't know about the shirts inside the park, but the team member shirts are made from Gaum and shrink fast at least mine did. I had 2xl  to 1xl.    

Also, You guys know that chilling adventures of Sabrina Is own by WB, but put out by Netflix.  So basically with this year could had been a year of Beetlejuice(wb) and Hill house(netflix) they could easily gotten that Sabrina house. 

What do ya think about the merch getting resold for next year? Do you think this going to be stop resellers from upcharging. 

6 hours ago, HHN Explorer said:

Soooo who wants to upload the digital version of that vinyl that was released?! I really want those unreleased tracks! Especially Building the Carnival!

I just want the vinyl in general. If I can get to it, I may upload it.

Ill be there in a week, but im sort of doubting its still gonna be available. 

I read today they were all sold out...

But quite a few on Ebay.   Bids are around $150 on most, but some nearing end of auction are $300+

Universal should really have put one per customer limits on the highly collectible items.

That they didn't is really a disservice to the fans.  They knew they would sell out either way.

But I don't doubt for a moment that they will eventually sell CDs of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw a YouTube video from Rix Flix...That said up to 5 houses possible during day hours, not sure on dates possibly weekends..maybe more days??...reduced actors...think this is a huge deal if true! Says where there is smoke..there is fire!! Coming from NYC, Florida better get off the quarantine list so I can make this happen!! Id assume the IPs, and keep the Originals for next year??

Edited by WannabeIcon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WannabeIcon said:

Just saw a YouTube video from Rix Flix...That said up to 5 houses possible during day hours, not sure on dates possibly weekends..maybe more days??...reduced actors...think this is a huge deal if true! Says where there is smoke..there is fire!! Coming from NYC, Florida better get off the quarantine list so I can make this happen!! Id assume the IPs, and keep the Originals for next year??

From what I heard it’s probably the bride of Frankenstein and toothfairy. I know actors are scheduled for next Friday and sat but that could be training. 

On 9/9/2020 at 3:35 PM, zombieman said:

That sounds awesome!

Meanwhile, my asshat of a governor has cancelled Halloween

The one day a year when you are encouraged to wear a mask.

Sorry man... that guy isn't afraid to cancel anything! I'm in IL so we are not too far behind you. Halloween is finally on a Saturday and we have to deal with a pandemic.... I'd say the devil is behind this, but you'd think he'd like halloween!

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic