Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

19 hours ago, ultimateforce said:

Breaking HHN news: I've had HHN wallpapers on my work desktop for a year and my coworkers have accepted it as not strange anymore. 

I did that ONCE.... I honestly got tired of explaining to people about HHN. Of course being a super fan Im always selling it but sometimes (rarely) I have to get some shit done!

• Like 4

Every year when I take vacation, my coworkers ask where I'm going and I say HHN. Every year without fail they ask what's HHN. After I explain it they're like oh yeah, that thing. At least I can come here to talk to people about HHN.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, kablue said:

Every year when I take vacation, my coworkers ask where I'm going and I say HHN. Every year without fail they ask what's HHN. After I explain it they're like oh yeah, that thing. At least I can come here to talk to people about HHN.

Same, and their eyes glaze over when I start trying to explain it to them

• Like 2

On 6/3/2020 at 6:12 AM, kablue said:

My coworkers insist that I go to "Disney" every year, despite me explaining several times what HHN is, and that it's at Universal. They also think that Harry Potter is at "Disney" BTW.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, StupidStupidDan said:

My coworkers insist that I go to "Disney" every year, despite me explaining several times what HHN is, and that it's at Universal. They also think that Harry Potter is at "Disney" BTW.

Yeah, I get that too. My supervisor will ask if I'm excited for Disney.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, kablue said:

Yeah, I get that too. My supervisor will ask if I'm excited for Disney.

I don't know about you guys but I live in Orlando and even my coworkers are surprised I went to Disney twice a month when I had a Florida resident pass. If I paid this good money for it I'm using it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, USHER6998 said:

So Greg Nicotero said he thinks Orlando is doing creepshow this year... do we think this is the secret IP?

If thats the secret ip, its far from a secret.
  Mostly likely, If something is well received in west coast, Orlando gets it 2 years after.  Except jacboweez  

2 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

If thats the secret ip, its far from a secret.
  Mostly likely, If something is well received in west coast, Orlando gets it 2 years after.  Except jacboweez  

Didn't they say on IU it was going to be a scarezone (or at least not a house)?

On 6/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, ultimateforce said:

I don't know about you guys but I live in Orlando and even my coworkers are surprised I went to Disney twice a month when I had a Florida resident pass. If I paid this good money for it I'm using it.

I live in Kentucky. I get an annual pass for Universal though. I get it every other year, I makes sure to get two falls out of it so that I get my money's worth.

• Like 3

On 6/4/2020 at 6:54 PM, USHER6998 said:

So Greg Nicotero said he thinks Orlando is doing creepshow this year... do we think this is the secret IP?

If it's coming, it's not on the current house slate.

Could change, but as of this moment, it is not a house.

On 6/4/2020 at 3:54 PM, USHER6998 said:

Where did he say this? If this is true it's completely out of left field. I'm assuming a scarezone?

• Like 1

I bring to you all some bombshells from Inside Universal:

-Beetlejuice is NOT at the front, nor is it even in a soundstage.

-We are getting an Eilish house, but it isn't in MIB.

-TCM seems to be coming as a "best of" for all the films.

-No Terra Queen house, but she will be the main part of one (presumably the host of the anniversary house).

Edited by HHN Pro 2
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

-No Terra Queen house, but she will be the main part of one (presumably the host of the anniversary house).

Eilish got that stranger thing money. 

Who thinks that streets are going to be similar to icon 25 or face off 24 or Psychoscare 25? social distancing stage shows

• Like 2

On 6/8/2020 at 5:23 PM, HHN Pro 2 said:

The only one of these things that is certain is that Beetlejuice is not in a soundstage.

Eilish isn’t certain.

TCM is only speculated as a “Best of.” There are no rumors of that.

The idea of Terra Queen “hosting” an anniversary house is also speculation; not rumor.

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 10:13 AM, kablue said:

I live in Kentucky. I get an annual pass for Universal though. I get it every other year, I makes sure to get two falls out of it so that I get my money's worth.

Have you ever been to any of the haunts up there?  I am from Shepherdsville and they have some GREAT haunted houses up there in Louisville and just over the bridge in IN.  I have never been to HHN but am going this year.  I have been to House of Shock in LA, but so far nothing compares to the Louisville Haunts I have been too up there!  I especially love Nightmare Forrest, Haunted Hotel, so many others!

• Like 1