Halloween Horror Nights 30 Speculation

Mark M.

8 hours ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Well you’ll be happy to know it seems to be quickly going around that Sabrina and Gremlins are leaning on the “not real” sides.

Really hoping this means Scream in ST1 and an original in ST3 so that it's a 5/5 split.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, HHN Pro 2 said:

Lemme fix this map with a 6 original, 4 IP split.

Beetlejuice - Soundstage 23B

Candyman - Soundstage 23A

Psychoscareapy 6 - Soundstage 24B

Terra Cruentes - Soundstage 24A

H.R. Bloodengutz 2 - MIB Tent

Dungeon of Terror - Sprung Tent 2

Slaughter Sinema II - Sprung Tent 1

Spiral - New Parade Building

Legendary Truth: Carey - Parade Building

Gremlins - Sprung Tent 3

1 hour ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Really hoping this means Scream in ST1 and an original in ST3 so that it's a 5/5 split.

I really hope you’re not legitimately expecting a lot of your list. If you are, you’re going to sorely disappointed.

• Like 1

I'm just really interested in which direction and theme the event will go this year, the house line up has many consecutive ways it could go about happening, I'll tell you this, I'm just glad a Netflix house is not on that list lol, I'd be fine with em but I think they should have to another SAW house, the best of back at 27 was the best way to end the franchises' tenure at the event to usher something else in. Candyman I'm still on the fence about, I feel like they would wait on it, if it happens, I wouldn't be so surprised after the appearance from US last year. The rest look promising but definitely feel like Universal would take apart some of those and use em for certain other years even though this year would be the right time to do em. 

1 hour ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

I'm just really interested in which direction and theme the event will go this year, the house line up has many consecutive ways it could go about happening, I'll tell you this, I'm just glad a Netflix house is not on that list lol, I'd be fine with em but I think they should have to another SAW house, the best of back at 27 was the best way to end the franchises' tenure at the event to usher something else in. Candyman I'm still on the fence about, I feel like they would wait on it, if it happens, I wouldn't be so surprised after the appearance from US last year. The rest look promising but definitely feel like Universal would take apart some of those and use em for certain other years even though this year would be the right time to do em. 

HoHH IS Netflix.

27 minutes ago, zombieman said:

When did Legacy make a list now?  I've admittedly been preoccupied, but if Legacy has a list, it's the only list that matters,

Well its above, it's his changes to the spec map I believe lol, but those look like they would suit as a good line up for this year, it's not official you know because nothing is confirmed until Uni says but it would make this year really cool if they went that route you know.

3 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Well its above, it's his changes to the spec map I believe lol, but those look like they would suit as a good line up for this year, it's not official you know because nothing is confirmed until Uni says but it would make this year really cool if they went that route you know.

That's my list..?

6 hours ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

That's my list..?

Who’s ever list, seemed to up par that it would work as a line up, but the way Legacy lined it up, it would work out as for event, but also we shouldn’t go by the spec map and just wait for what’s to come. A lot of people are expecting so much and the expectation is so high, just wait for Uni to confirm stuff, take it easy you know.

Also:

Universal responded to someone asking about HHN Orlando

Hollywood had given the same response, everything seems like it's better said than done but at least this tweet could be one that would just let everyone calm down because it's been getting hecktic with the speculations. Hopefully we get an announcement later on down the line maybe closer to the event, I'd be happy with it, I'm very open-minded about this year and I'm sure the line up will not be what we expected or some wanted but it would be a line up that could give us a decent event this year and I'm A okay with it.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed

On 4/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, zombieman said:

When did Legacy make a list now?  I've admittedly been preoccupied, but if Legacy has a list, it's the only list that matters,

On 4/5/2020 at 11:11 PM, HorrorUnearthed said:

I have not made a list, and if I posted something that can be interpreted as a list, it’s not something I’ll say you can count on.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, ForeverEvil1 said:

Well you’ll be happy to know it seems to be quickly going around that Sabrina and Gremlins are leaning on the “not real” sides.

Hopefully.... I dont watch Sabrina and Gremlins would be a great HHN31 addition.... just my opinion.

List confusion:

@Legacywas correcting @HHN Pro 2’s locations. 

Primarily, the fact that SS23 is being used this year. The houses in the list aren’t Legacy’s. 

We know SS23 is being used because we have a permit for SS23A. 

Speaking of permits:

B79’s permit has some interesting DocHolds. 1 may directly refer to SIF as it’s for hangings, draperies, curtains, and decorative materials hung from walls and ceilings. 1 is about fire-resistant coating. And the final one is about structural steel/welding not included in the plan. 

• Like 1

Going off that spec map, there definitely needs to be a IP from 2020 or late 2019, and I think it makes sense for that to be either Spiral or Candyman (or both)

I'd personally be excited for a Billie Eilish maze. I don't know if I'd call myself a fan (I do like some of her music) but I think it could be very exciting because we don't know what they would do with it.

I don't think Sabrina or Haunting make too much sense, I think it's a little late to use those IPs. If Channel Zero was still around and more popular, a house themed around Candle Cove would've been amazing, same with No End House

On 4/10/2020 at 4:11 PM, mystiquephreeq said:

We have 9 permits now. 

ST1

ST2

T3

B79

B108

SS23 A & B

SS24 A & B

Watching for the 10th. Confirmed bldg number for La Bamba. B83. Shrek is B40. 

Shrek will probably be soon. Tents are moving along and almost done from what I have heard. B79 has walls.

18 hours ago, Collin said:

Not sure if anyone heard the news, but there are experts speculating that there will be no large gatherings or concerts until Fall 2021. Not sure how that impacts theme parks, but it's something to think about 

While I don't see them cancelling the event (unless the parks are legally required to stay closed), I do think we are going to be seeing quite a few changes.

For starters, I don't see them being so pushy about keeping up with the party ahead of you while in the houses. I still think social distancing, while not required, will still be getting practiced by many guests.

I also see the cap on the number of guests inside the park being lowered substantially to keep the streets less congested. Yes this will hurt sales of merch and alcohol and whatnot but it's better to make some sales than nothing at all.

The show in Fear Factor I could see them blocking off every other row to give people more space. 

It's going to be an interesting rest of the year after parks reopen. I don't see people queuing up right next to each other the day the parks reopen. I don't see Disney putting on parades and firework shows with hundreds of guests standing shoulder to shoulder the first day back either. It's going to be interesting to see how the theme parks handle guest comfort and safety after months of being told to social distance in an environment were hour long lines of people standing a foot away or less has been the norm. 

4 minutes ago, Badge said:

It's going to be an interesting rest of the year after parks reopen. 

Interesting, to say the least.   I think that Universal and Disney have unique issues somewhat apart from issues that say Six Flags or Cedar Point have in that they are truly international destinations.  I think you're going to see a lot of the USA start reopening businesses in a few weeks, if not sooner, with a lot of basic guidance.   The numbers are looking to show this as a serious threat for the immunocompromised and those over the age of 60.   Not to downplay the numbers below 60 as anything less than serious, the numbers do show those under 30 to be much lower and they start skewing upwards as the age group does.

I really hope we get a handle on this and USF opens sooner than later.

Aside from that, have any of you watched Daniel Isn't Real?   That was as good of a horror movie as I have watched in a while.   Fun and trippy all the way through.

Speculation Map 2.0!

https://twitter.com/HNNightmares/status/1249854109144043520/photo/1

Beetlejuice - Soundstage 23A

Monsters: The Bride (Music by Billie Eilish) - Soundstage 23B

Bedtime Stories - Soundstage 24B

Dungeon of Terror - MIB Tent

'Secret IP' - Sprung Tent 2

'Pumpkin Original' - Sprung Tent 1

The Haunting of Hill House - New Parade Building

Legendary Truth - Parade Building

'Unknown Original' - Cafe La Bamba

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Speculation Map 2.0!

https://twitter.com/HNNightmares/status/1249854109144043520/photo/1

Beetlejuice - Soundstage 23A

Monsters: The Bride (Music by Billie Eilish) - Soundstage 23B

Bedtime Stories - Soundstage 24B

Dungeon of Terror - MIB Tent

'Secret IP' - Sprung Tent 2

'Pumpkin Original' - Sprung Tent 1

The Haunting of Hill House - New Parade Building

Legendary Truth - Parade Building

'Unknown Original' - Cafe La Bamba

Now this is a list I can totally get behind and hope is true! A 4/6 split of IP to Originals during an anniversary year is amazing.

I'm guessing Shrek's days are numbered with them trying a new location. Once Bourne opens I could see them giving it a few more weeks and then pulling the plug. Most likely getting a copy of the new Secret Life of Pets ride from USH. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Badge said:

Now this is a list I can totally get behind and hope is true! A 4/6 split of IP to Originals during an anniversary year is amazing.

I'm guessing Shrek's days are numbered with them trying a new location. Once Bourne opens I could see them giving it a few more weeks and then pulling the plug. Most likely getting a copy of the new Secret Life of Pets ride from USH. 

Hell yeah. So glad they're gonna take the risk and do more originals for the 30th.

And sad, but most likely true. 

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic